1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #4

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

That post by Titus just seems like directions for the Demons. Not coded very secretly either.

2. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

Based on other people's reactions to my play, this doesn't change even after playing some games with me. Actually I'm unreasonably happy that ika guessed the only remotely possible way I could be scum so someone could accuse me of being scum.

Given that my last major feat in WitchHunt was single-handedly killing something like eight town (not counting NKs), I think I'd have to die and reincarnate for that to happen. Which is entirely possible given this gamestate.

Hm, I wonder if our spirit protectors glow...

3. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Titus, did you finally decide I need to be put down?

If I live I will make sure your buddy BillDoor dies next day. No matter what. It will never end until he is dead.

And If I'm dead, well my QT will reflect all the ways BillDoor can be murderized.

---------- Post automerged at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Ok, so I'm out. My vote doesn't change. If I live and get to share Titus alignment or even if I don't, Kill Bill.

KIll BILL

4. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

Gonna go to bed. I'm tempted to let this go to nolynch and see what I learn from the NK, but that's probably silly.

vote Titus

5. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (4 members and 1 guests)
    ika, Atum

a lot has happened in your absense....

i might be around to answer anything directed at me but might fall asleep

---------- Post automerged at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

a breif summary overall is kida this:

big fight happened, after some dicussion after the fight, we came to a better understanding of one another when we all came on to talk more plainly (lyrim, lucky, me and chad)

---------- Post automerged at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

a good way to put chad, hes a lot like you tbh and i think when you guys play again will have a good time

6. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Unsurprisingly I get home and everyone is gone for the night. I just read the last 200 posts and my immediate thoughts are that ika is almost certainly town (and if not is being really shitty right now). That being said I hate how you proved your towniness ika and I want to lynch you on principle. So:

VOTE ika

After that, Titus is scum. Unequivocally so. So barring her death toNight or a flip to her lynch toDay, that's my vote tomorrow. I may not be very active tomorrow or Sunday because I am moving to Seattle. I will endeavor to post my vote and hopefully an interactions case from Titus' perspective, but no promises. Also, Luckylee, fuck you right back.

For the mods: VOTE ika. For clarity.

---------- Post automerged at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

I missed some posts I guess. Gimme a sec.

---------- Post automerged at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 22:59 ----------

Which post?

7. Titus

Titus Squib

GOod night everyone and good luck.

After my death, finally lynch the scums.

---------- Post automerged at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Oh now you show up Atum. Really?

---------- Post automerged at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Wait you're saying ika proved his towniness and you want to lynch him over me your scum read?

What the fuck is this world coming to?

8. Atum

Titus, call it a policy vote, idgaf. If you're really eager to die toDay, go ahead and self-vote.

9. ika

part of me doesnt even blame you for going against wincon if your town. but me being a person who does that doesnt get why you of all people would do it. i could see lucky or me doing it, but you? well whatever your rationell is i hope you can at least post it in qt for me to look at.

The world is coming to an end, titus. i have said it before and i will say it again: regardless of your alignment, we hare haveing a nice long talk about this game and what you put me though.

im personally getting tired of being repetative on this and almost at a point where i just no longer care and want the game to end. but im not going to have another player go read over 3k posts just b/c of what went on.

im tired, im cranky atm, and i just dont want to deal with this.

oh if you want to see street racers game, its here

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34551&sid=364fa293d2664ac2c7658de8204ee206

titus was hanibal (a hydra), i replaced wake later on (who then had his slot modkilled later), and the player i refrenced was herself (another hydra)

10. Titus

Titus Squib

@Lyrium, oh and while we're on the coded posts to demons...

why would I code a post to demons if the odds were likely that I would be dead?

11. ika

@titus

lets do one more game of hypotheticals:

heres the restictions (rules), its very simple:

I am town, 2 scums exist

who must the scums be and why?

you can make every paring and every theroy, it just must follow those 2 rules

---------- Post automerged at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

also, there must be at least one pairng where you exist in it.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

ika, how hypocritical. I don't think you did any hypotheticals supposing I was town.

I'm also not doing an abstract who is my buddy question. That's asinine.

However, supposing you're town, scum would have to be in Lyrium/Atum/Bill (don't see Lucky scum without you). I'd probably go with Atum/Bill.

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Vote Count 5.10 (3293)
    7 alive: 4 to lynch, 6 super majority

ika (4) - Titus, ChadMiller, Bill Windows, Atum
    Titus (3) - Lyrium, Luckylee, ika

Day 5 ends in less than 12 hours.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

@Sis, you missed 3284. I have four votes on me. ika has 3.

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Thank you for the correction.

@Chad Miller, FYI It's public knowledge that Titus and I are twins. She's in another state currently. Not sure if you're aware but I figured it best to share after the Titus announcement.

I will post a new vote count.

---------- Post automerged 06-21-2014 at 00:00 ---------- Previous post was 06-20-2014 at 23:58 ----------

Revised Vote Count 5.10 (3295)

Titus (4) - Lyrium, Luckylee, ika, ChadMiller
    ika (3) - Titus, Bill Windows, Atum

Day 5 ends in less than 12 hours.[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  16. Atum

It kinda goes back to something Chad was saying. I don't like your method of metaclearing yourself, whether or not it's intentional. Esp. #3132 or whatever post was the proposed bet with Titus. I suppose I was also upset because it feels like as town (both here and in WW) I have to work pretty hard at actually seeming town while you are blatantly anti-town, but again meta-cleared. Just doesn't sit right to me, but maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and feel stupid for posting any of this.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Well unless Chad comes back, y'all know everything from me. Time to go kick ass. Y'all know the plan. Sorry I had to sacrifice myself but a girl's gotta go what a girl's gotta do.

18. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Burn the witch~

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Please stop posting. It is night. Night will end in 24 hours.

20. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

DAY 5 IS OVER!

The Town’s drums were made of thunder.

The people roared with the drums and opened their doors, moving from City Hall into the rain-soaked streets, the cloudy darkness of a raging storm. These heavy downpours blocked the sun that once brought them comfort, but in it they found a greater gift: The gift of secrecy and cloaking, the darkness that hid their sins from everyone. Even themselves.

White lightning illuminated their streets and, for a terrible second, it was all clear; the men with their wild and fearful eyes marching with the surety that comes only from a distasteful destination, and the girl, old enough to be called more than that, with wrist bound by rope and clothes in tatters. She was struggling. She was screaming.

She was dragged.

Then the instant was over, and when the light died only dark silhouettes remained, moving forward to the beat of thunder.

Second lightning revealed them again minutes later, much farther than before, standing before an open shrine of sorts. It was almost like an upright coffin in shape, made of a black, brittle wood – and surrounded by more and more logs, prepped against the shrine and built up into a structure that could be meant as a bonfire.

The sight of it made the girl step back, only for the rope to tighten and pull her closer. She screamed at the men, but whatever she said was muted by the storm. She resisted, she kicked, and howled, but the powerful hands grabbed her from all sides, and lifted her.

Dark shapes again.

When the third flash of white came, the girl was inside the shrine. Her face was anguish and terror, to where it could almost be said she was sobbing – but that couldn’t be: Witches did not cry, it was the right of humans to, not the tricks of unholy monsters.

She was still screaming to the men around her, she had never stopped, but they were deaf to it, continuing their task of pouring liquid to the branches.

Darkness.

The fourth lightning showed the men having stepped back. All but one.

He stood the face-to-face with the girl, carrying a pair of ivory stones in his hands. She was pale now, and her eyes as terrified as his, though he was not aware of this. She was silent, while he spoke.

Of all his words, only one was not swallowed by the howling winds. Its weight made it ripple, heard by all. Her name.

“…TITUS…”

The man kneeled, holding the stones out. The girl cried, her back pressed against the shrine.

Dark.

The light came again, much faster. This time it was red.

It was then that Titus’ screams finally dwarfed the deafening storm.

--
    Vote Count 5.11 (#3296)

Titus (4) - Lyrium, Luckylee, ika, ChadMiller
    ika (3) - Titus, Bill Windows, Atum

Abstain (0): None.

TITUS HAS BEEN LYNCHED.
    Marking the first time someone's been killed by vote majority in this entire game. (Holy shit!)

IT IS NOW NIGHT 5.
    Night 5 ends in 24 hours.

(Sorry for the delay, was asleep.)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014