1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

CYS: Aria of Torment

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lexicat, Sep 12, 2014.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Aw, it's a kitten.

2. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    :|

/10chars

3. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    LL, what do you make of Fonti's role? Where does that point her alignment to you? Improved, detracted, good or bad or what?

4. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Before Lyrium's claim, I firmly believed Fonti was town considering her actions.

Now I'm not so sure.

5. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

SSDD=?

Though the gif kinda gets the point across

6. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

same shit different day

7. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

...This is a joke I'm not getting isn't it?

8. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

yup /10chars

9. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

TerRaine, yes I can check each night but I can only do one. Either trigger or check a player. So for me to die\kill the person in my pact I'd have to be NKed by scum.

Fontisian, let's say you aren't scum..who should I check tonight?

I will randomly choose a name from the living players list (minus two who I think are town) and therefore if scum do NK me there is a high chance of one of them dying since my feelings on Kalas were sound so its likely that my vibes are better then all the blah blah blah

---------- Post automerged at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Fontisian, post cases. They don't have to be long but they have to be cases. When you don't make cases or real cases its when your scum so yeah don't believe that bs.

10. fontisian

Mathblade. Narrowing down her role once and for all would be fantastic.

---------- Post automerged at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Lyrium, you are wrong. Have you read Witchhunt 3? It's chock full of my cases.

11. Lyrium

Was I in WH3? I don't read games I'm not in, its boring after the fluff part.

---------- Post automerged at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Also, do you understand why I find you suspicious? I find out that Kalas is a mafia with the ability to come back to the game. That day you kill Rubicon, a third party, and claim to have killed Kalas who conveniently will rise up back from the dead so yeah its possible but also suspicious at the same time.

Is Sloth lynched?

---------- Post automerged at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Also, at this point I don't care if Dr. Whoves is the town doctor....he needs to be replaced if town (ask Bill or something) and if he's scum then he just needs to be modkilled for existing.

12. fontisian

That makes no sense. So, he's a scum with the ability to come back to life? Why not save that ability until endgame? Why not use my kill on a townie? You can't adequately answer those questions, because the answer is that I'm not scum.

13. Lyrium

Well I would like to trust you or anyone in this game beyond the obviously town but I also trusted you before and you sounded the same.

Him dying could have granted an ability to his team mates, then there is the possibility that he didn't expect to be found out so town would assume yay godfather is dead and then boom surprise he comes back just in case the team is down people (which means who was up for lynch the day he might have decided to die)

---------- Post automerged at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

People who should def. write last wills because just in case\randomizer is fun:

Sloth
    Atum
    Fontisian

Also, MathBlade when I check you tonight what will it say?

---------- Post automerged at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Well if I guess...I'm going to leave this to the Gods...

14. fontisian

What mafia ability would be worth dying and giving up a godfather claim for? Do you have any idea how powerful godfather is? Kalas could have been checked as town, cleared by a cop, and then coasted until endgame easily. I stopped that from happening.

15. Lyrium

Can you promise on your unborn child?

16. fontisian

I don't intend to have children.

17. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

Lyr if you check MB is that going to tell you her alignment or just role/flavor? I'm getting the idea from what you've said on Kalas you saw what he could do but I'm not clear if he hadn't died you'd have known where he fell.

I'm just sick of every day being spent at least a 1/4 of it arguing on what weird gameplay MB is pulling that moment and what it means. My reads rank her at she's either Scum or a REALLY distracting derailing 3rd party who has said a few times she'd help scum before us if it suits her. Would your ability actually lay all this back and forth to rest?

18. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    I second the notion of checking MB if you can, Lyrium. Right now I'm on a less confident footing of Fonti's scumminess.

19. Lyrium

I will check randomly, no one decides what I do.

Everyone really needs to write like a last reads\will because when I mean RANDOM I mean like I'm going to use my emotions and a favorite number and then find the post with that number and just be random.

---------- Post automerged at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Fonti what can you promise on? The promise of science or physics or like something legit?

20. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Right-o, Dark Lady Lyr. All hail Sith.

And heya down there, Citrus, sorry for riding your ass so hard about your ability D1. Hindsight is a bitch :(