1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

CYS: Aria of Torment

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lexicat, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

I can't tell if Sloth is dead or not since there isn't a vote count and unsure re:the double vote thing.

Ignore the mechanics and go back to player analysis because you're doing what Titus did and shooting yourself in the foot if you are town.

There is no way I can be scum. There are checks and balances to my role that I don't feel like revealing.

I know for sure that Kalas's role is not exactly as it seems but I can't explain how I know this due to it putting someone else in danger. Therefore, make of that what you will.

If Sloth flips town, whatever happens town should lynch you and as for me I don't mind being lynched\Nked\anything at any point.

---------- Post automerged at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

And I do not have a rolecop ability but I have something or someone else. Now what?

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

No. You do not get the luxury of changing your story every other day and not explain why because "reasons."

You will explain everything right now or you will die.

3. Lyrium

What do you want explained?

If you give reads with cases I'll explain everything.

---------- Post automerged at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

It's complicated and if you can believe Rubicon's time altering powers stuff then you should be able to predict that a lot is possible.

4. fontisian

Your abilities. Your restrictions. What information you have. Why you decided to lie purely to make me look bad after I shot scum.

I've made cases. If you guys can't be fucked to read them, I can't be bothered to repeat them.

5. Lyrium

And don't threaten me with death because I'm always willing to die. Always. So instead of trying that approach show your towniness and justify why I should explain the one loop in my role that allows scum to mess my plans up.

---------- Post automerged at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

LINK TO THE EFFING POST WHERE YOU MADE CASES...LINK TO IT NOW...

I'm not trying to make you look bad, I'm trying to resolve the information I have about Kalas's role and how strange it was that your supposed murder of him is impermanent.

6. fontisian

You just said that you lied about knowing his role. How exactly do you know that his death is impermanent?

7. Lyrium

Kalas is Jesus Christ. His role shows him dying on the cross but then the clue is that he is not dead. I'm trying to figure out if that means he is a reviver\resurrector (which would be close to the mythology\flavor of the role) or if that means he didn't really die and will come back and even if it means that he can still chat with scum since he isn't really dead.

LINK TO POSTS WITH YOUR READS ON THEM OR I CAN"T BE FUCKED TO CARE.

8. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

I have returned! Also, I have this shiny silver medal now that was totally worth the misery of getting to Chattanooga and racing.

Anyway, I read through stuff again and things popped out that I felt like answering before I go out tonight.

@Lyrium: Missed this earlier but did you mean WH4? Because I hadn't started playing here by WH3. Also, despite the fact that it was my second game, no excuses were made for me in terms of activity. In fact, as in every single game I've played here, my diminishing activity was used to push a lynch on me D3. A correct lynch in that case, but still a lynch.

At this point, just about everyone scumreading me doesn't seem to have a better reason than 'he's less active.' Which is pretty fucking stupid considering Whooves has dropped from lurker status, to potentially dead. If you've got better reasons though I'd love to take the time to dismantle your bullshit though. Moving forward.

@Sloth: You're playing pretty defensively and Luckylee seems to be helping which is weird. It's entirely possible that in a scum world you would motivate him D1 given that his ability is pretty negligible to scum when they know about it. I don't see how that makes you seem town. You're pushing a mislynch on me, which is one of the few things in this game I can be SURE is wrong so that's a strike against you. And to be honest most of your posts feel like you're playing to stay alive by getting the lynch away from you. So congrats, you've got my vote once I confirm no one can hammer you to end the day.

@No-one-in-particular: Mathblade sorta feels like WW2 Mathblade at endgame who made about as much sense but was nonetheless on the right track by the last day, so I give her the benefit of the doubt.

@Zenzao: You play like a sheep and your reads pretty much just match the general feelings of a segment of town at any given moment. Go after someone.

@Sloth_again: You should totally motivate me by the way. Like for serious super killer ability sitting pretty over here.

That's about it I think.

9. fontisian

Are you seriously claiming to be flavor gaming?

10. Lyrium

Atum, what are your reads? Any lurking player is suspicious but especially you because that was you in WH4 as scum so yeah. Like in my one and only scum game I lurked the hell out of things.

As to Fontisian,
    I didn't say I lied, I said imagine or wonder if I was bsing so obviously you need to think more like me. I don't need to lie, I just need to be flexible with how I present the truth in the hopes that someone will spill their guts or make a mistake.

Also, I'd like you to take a look at Zenzao's LYLO\MYLO discussion post and tell me what if anything you see there.

Atum-baby...do you have anything more to say shiny little medal winner all tired from living on the edge?

---------- Post automerged at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Meaning? My flavor is directly influencing my powers\role..so I imagine it would be the same for everyone...and I think it has been so far?

---------- Post automerged at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Oh look Kalas is on the thread...I wonder what it means...

Fonti, Rubicon's last death posts were more useful then you're being right now.

11. fontisian

Let me get this straight. You "stretched the truth" (better known as "lied") about having rolecop abilities because Kalas' flavor worried you. Because it's not like Jesus checking town to cops works with the flavor or anything.

12. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

font do the damn thing make the fucking cases, know what i couldnt find your damn read list last time?

b/c you shoved it into a simple sentence. thats why i didnt find it first time i had to ctlfuckingF the shit to find the damn post.

so make the fucking case or shut the fuck up.

at least make a case on why atum is town to me if anything even that i find hard to ebleve

13. fontisian

Yes, I'm sure Rubicon's attempt to get me lynched as revenge for killing him were very useful to you.

14. Lyrium

fontisian, i know that my flavor has created my abilities\powers directly so therefore in this game I assume that flavor = abilities. That is not lying...that is being logical.

Are you saying that you know something about Kalas's role or power otherwise?

15. ika

if you gugys want to full out be me and 1v1 the fuck out of each other go right fuckinghead.

but the fact is font, i will most likely lynch you first just for being a dick like this. i dont care if your god damn right or wrong at this point.

---------- Post automerged at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

offtopic: lyrim check your maf thread i posted in there

16. fontisian

Jesus christ.

Yes, I know Kalas's role. Lexi told us it when he died. Are you seriously trying to backtrack out of this because your roleclaim was a scumclaim?

17. Lyrium

She won't link to her cases or posts with cases because she hasn't made any. Or they are super light like "Lyrium is town based on tone."

FONTISIAN, I imagine that Lexi used the same creativity when making others roles as she did when making mine. What is Jesus's most famous thing among many? The death and resurrection.

Also, can someone check MathBlade's responses to the "Are you scum" questions and tell me if I am seeing things or what?

---------- Post automerged at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Fontisian, Kalas's role is not simply dead. I know this like a gut feeling. Go from there, I asked people to speculate and from that made my own speculation.

I do have the ability to check people, it's a psychic using an item related to my crazy flavor and it allows me to "vision" someone so my vision shows Kalas not being dead...

I don't care if you call this role cop or whatever...it's meant to help me decide before I off myself and one other so yeah I don't care what you call it,...it's the most towniest thing ever.

18. ika

lyrim you to, shut it.

you guys are being exactly like me now having a piss fight over stupid ass shit.

i replaced into this fucking game so i could try to fuckign enjoy it with you guys but this is the shit i get into/have to deal with? basicly the 2 of you acting like me? its stupid now

19. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Do I have to give all the reads or just cool ones?

Right now I'm thinking 2-man scum team. Reasons maybe later. In that case I need to do an interactions matrix type thing with {Kalas, Sloth}; {Kalas, Fonti}; and {Kalas, Lyrium}. That is also magically the order of my scum/lynch reads and according to you, exactly what will happen if Sloth dies. Which totally works out! If you want more things you'll have to ask specifically and bribe me. Or one v. one me if you dare. If it's 3-man then top guess is {Kalas, Sloth, not-Luckylee}, the last slot of which will be decided when I feel like it.

Also, the medal is not little! And it came with a red ribbon, so there.

20. fontisian

Ika, did you just accuse me of being a dick?

You. The asshole who doesn't care about other people. Who doesn't with proper grammar, spelling or punctuation because you can't be bothered to put in any effort for other people. You who attack people randomly, then claim that they need to get better when they flip town. You who claim to be able to read Titus, but has failed to do so game after game. You who play the game solely for your own entertainment, and throw tantrums when it doesn't go your way. You who's vote is worthless, because you will hammer anyone at any time, and then blame the town for not trying to correct your idiocy hard enough.

You are a leech on this and all communities unfortunate enough to have to deal with your bullshit. Fuck off.