1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

CYS: Aria of Torment

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lexicat, Sep 12, 2014.

1. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

lyrim didnt you say you can off yourself and another player? if so jsut fucking end this stupid ass fit by offing you and font.

if you guys are going to ahve a fight over this shit im just going to lurk and be fucking afk.

2. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Atum, You want to 1 vs. 1 me? Srsly, let's go. You and Fonti can both 1 vs. 1 me right now. It'll be a 3some

ika, omg is it annoying? Imagine how I feel sometimes like when you HAMMER THE FUCKING OBV TOWN PROPHY. Oh yeah..still holding onto that.

---------- Post automerged at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

AM I IMAGINING THINGS OR DID MATHBLADE SAY YES TO BEING SCUM?

3. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

You aren't seeing things. I am 99% sure I am third party but there is an outside chance since Rubicon bottled up my powers I never had I don't know. Been waiting on a response since Rubicon's death...

4. Lyrium

ika, I can only take actions at night...poor me..and I can only do one thing...go into a drug induced vision over a certain player or trigger my death and take certain player with me. i can't do both. I also have a limit to the visions before my death is auto-triggered so yeah...eventually we die but death is only the beginning...

My flavor is so beautiful...it's fun

5. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Make a case for Atum!scum. Go for it.

@Lyrium: I formally challenge you to a 1 v 1, no holds barred mafia-themed cage/ladder/3-some match. I also have no idea how to follow said challenge so you should probably start.

6. ika

you who CANT MAKE A FUCKING CASE WHEN FUCKING ASKED BY PLAYERS is shit of you.

i dont give fuckign damn if my gammer fuckign sucks, i dont give damn if i attack people randomly, i dont give jack shit.

you on the otherhand cant seem to do some basic understanding that sevral of us have asked for a simple thing. yet you cant come to yourself to do it.

i ask simple shit: whats your wincon, and you cant even do that for me.

im a player here now and you got to deal with me im trying to get both of you to shut the fuck up about the damn thing and work.

so ya. im not going to fuck off from you. all i see is a piss fight and post of yelling at each ohter. so how about you quit building up posts and do the fucking thing and make the damn case

7. Lyrium

I'm already doing Fonti..so let's do this.

ATUM, explain your scum reads in detail. You may use player analysis, game mechanics like flavor\etc., or interaction analysis.

So start with
    Sloth

Then do me

Then do Fonti...

Your time starts now...

8. Atum

But Lyrium there's a partyyyy. Can I start say, tomorrow? At say 2?

9. Lyrium

fonti, take a chill pill with ika.

ika-love...its okay I'm not stressed and this is kind of fun...i can do two more visions thanks to whoever rbed me night one before I die and I'm ready to go down in flames

10. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

On a related note, I will not take an hour or so of my time to go through the posts and quote the reasoning that you all should have read in the first place. This will also be my last game on DLP, because I refuse to play in any game with ika from now on.

11. ika

the fact im actualy tryin to play for once and you guys are being an exact replica of what i would normally be doing it what im saying. font has yet to fucking learn jack shit

she thinks shes some scum hunting god and that shes right on shit. even if she is shes missing the damn point of what i look for a game: fun

ive started to grow past being wrong and shit and telling peple to improve and crap. so ya

12. fontisian

*now, not "not."

13. Lyrium

Atum, lol...okay but if you turn out to be scum then I will be rlly rlly mean to you...

Fonti, it is a game. We wish scum would stop murdering our people and taking our fancy clothes and therefore leaving us naked and defenseless in the world. All we need to do is find the scum and gently tell them to stop or slice their necks or in my case...

---------- Post automerged at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

The problem is Fonti if you don't make cases and stuff or at least the good players then I feel guilty about fluff and can't really fluff which makes me do research but unable to make sense of research and so angry...

therefore...ergo..etc...please do one case

14. Atum

Psh, if I were scum I'd be panicking about how close town is to winning this game.

But I'm totally not. I'm super excited.

#obvtown #pregamePost

15. fontisian

Yes. Ika pursues his definition of fun by ruining everyone else time. I have gone for months now talking to him and seeing if he could improve, as he promised me he would. He has not and never will. I'm done with ika. For the rest of the game, I will not respond to anything he posts, and afterwards I will actively avoid contact with him. My life will be better for it.

16. Lyrium

Oh and also was my research good? These are things I seek approval on...

17. ika

1) it will be a cold day in hell before she even considers that idea. if she would be less agro about everything and actually work with people instead of just saying everyone is fucking stupid then maybe we could get along.

2) lyrim legit question: are you scum? and if the answer is no explain why.

18. Atum

fonti come back -ooooh, you can blame it all on me
    fonti come back -ooooh, don't hurt me with your abil-i-ty,

But seriously don't quit or I'll have no one to quietly emulate and admire.

19. fontisian

The problem is, Lyrium, when you say I don't make cases when I have made extensive cases is that I want to stab you with a fork.

20. Lyrium

MODS if we can haz vote count plz..then if you are truly sure that Sloth is scum I'll switch my vote.

It would be hard for me to bring this level of high to being a scum...I don't know I think they would have to rebrand scum because the word itself is so vile dripping with like evil...

---------- Post automerged at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Ika, I am not scum. Explain why? Ok, sure. I am town because my role is town, my flavor is town, my ability is mean to help town even though I'm not sure I'm using it correctly even though it is partially my invention and stolen from myth and fantasy.

Then, I have been scum hunting and trying to provide research. I was suspicious of Kalas in the beginning in my reads but then due to Titus fucking tunneling me got sidetracked.

I'm not sure what else to do. Usually I emulate a strong female figure. And like Atum I super admire Fonti and her play although not her scum play because it's hard being town and never not knowing who is friend or foe.

---------- Post automerged at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

And Fonti, to be blunt I am looking at your past two days worth of post and don't see cases only statements so therefore...link to where you made cases because you keep yelling that town is failing comprehension but I can't find a post with cases.

---------- Post automerged at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Most of them involve antagonizing Rubicon and arguing with Rubicon but he turned out to be third party so yeah...there is no case and the logic follow up is not there.

For example, third party could be threats to scum so therefore they might want to get rid of them. You kill Rubicon stating that he is 100% scum he turns out to be third party and you want us to do what? Give you a shiny trinket? No you need to show this isn't going to be a pattern thingy

---------- Post automerged at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

And this is going to be sad but I always find it horrible when people turn out to be successful scum...I know its bad to say but it makes me feel like they can never be trusted..so there's that stress too

Like I have an opinion of Kalas now based on his psychologizing and its sad