1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

CYS: Aria of Torment

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lexicat, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Reading comprehension is hard.

2. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Zen, are you suspicious of anyone? I would generally put my vote there.

Another player in this very thread helped me out with maximizing my role potential so I'm not worried. Rather then waste a town lynch I would force scum to NK me out of fear of la la la visions (are they real and I am messing with you scum? :p) and therefore take two birds out with one stone that way. Does that make sense?

Now, Lucky..Sloth's motivation thing kicked in a day later then he initially claimed? So what are you thoughts on that? I feel like no on else has mentioned a power that is delayed by one night so that seems a bit off.

Oh and obviously can't trust Fonti till the Game Over sign but I'm willing to listen and see how this next step works out.

Vote Sloth

3. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Reading comprehension is super duper hard. It's not like I probably already addressed what you just sai, Lyrium. Impossibru.

4. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

Willing to put a vote on any of my 3 scummish reads. I am a bit hesitant on the Sloth one though considering Lee said he DID get notice that Sloth motivated him.

For a Sloth scum to be a thing he would have...

a) had to know LL wasn't serious on his ability claim and wouldn't be able to use the motivation so it was just something Sloth could use to coast with
    b) Have someone on his Scumteam who could protect him if Lucky seriously shot at him
    OR
    c) have been willing the sacrifice himself because LL's scum reads included non scum getting scum an extra night kill when LL misfired.

Bleh on that note...not feeling too hot.

Let me know if anyone has specific questions or requests for me...make it like hot pink or something.

5. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

link or the names of top 3 scum reads?

6. Delphine

Delphine First Year

Vote Count 3.5 ~ 23 hours remain.

[3] Sloth ~ Snowvon, ika, Lyrium
    [1] MathBlade ~ Luckylee
    [1] Lyrium ~ Zenzao

[6] Not Voting ~ Atum, Dr Whooves, fontisian, MathBlade, Sloth, TerRaine,

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch!

Deadline is at 8:30 PM EST on October 14th.

7. Lyrium

TerRaine, who are your three scum reads? What I don't like is Sloth's lack of posting or catching up which is a scum tell. Also, just the general lack of being active.

I do agree that it is a gambit for him to take although it's possible he didn't think Lucky would shoot him. It's possible that he motivated a scum team member that night and then Lucky the next night and then faked motivating Blab who was obviously going to die.

At this point if we can't lynch someone I don't even know what to do. Lynch Dr. Whoves who the mod won't kill for some unknown reasons? If he's the doctor that would be super ironic.

Lucky your sarcasm is delightful...not. Solve the game little boy...or fall into a puddle.

Sloth needs to motivate someone who can confirm and it can't be Lucky. Also, not sure if I can believe the two day delay for some reason.

---------- Post automerged at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Or we can just kill Sloth and end this delay. If he is scum then that clears Fontisian and I don't have to death hug her and can choose someone else. So yeah let's kill Sloth for being bad.

8. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showpost.php?p=761790&postcount=2699

Typically I'd say yea the lurking could be a scumtell...problem is I am friends with him outside here and he is legit busy and sick. So that's also kind of holding me back a bit I guess.

I'm hesitant with Whooves in general since the issue isn't being addressed at all. Like so many played have chimed in asking and nothing. Paranoia and lack of experience but is this a possible gameplay in a bastard setting?

---------- Post automerged at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

ATUM I SEE YOU THERE SAY STUFF.

9. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Jeez I just got on TerRaine gimme a break would ya?

@Lyrium: Starting Sloth case now.

10. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

11. Atum

If you start this...there is no going back.

12. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

[​IMG]

Though that was funnly ominous

...fuck everyone...funnly is a word

13. Lyrium

I believe in you Atum..you're a real boy

TerRaine, I have loved all of your gifs except this creepy one ...actually never mind..work it.

---------- Post automerged at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Oh and we are in a predicament do we ignore the mentions of REAL LIFE STUFF THAT SHOULD BE TABOO or do we just ignore it and keep skipping merrily off into a cliff

14. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

The creepy Johnny Depp appealed to me tonight...not sure why.

15. Lyrium

This is my creepy fellow fix

[​IMG]

16. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

As for the RL taboo...I look at it this way. If that is the ONLY thing that's giving me scum suspicions then its a problem. However if there are other things pinging me as wrong then that's what I'll focus on. So long as it's not the whole weight of the case.

---------- Post automerged at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

I'm derping Lyr. What's that from?

17. Atum

@TerRaine: What about the fact that your highest townread is the equivalent of '2 derp 2 scum'

18. Lyrium

My guilty pleasure show, Originals....

---------- Post automerged at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Sloth makes me feel sad inside...why Sloth?

---------- Post automerged at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Oh look Citrus is here. Do you hate town, Citrus? Plz don't we need help and vitamin C. Is obs talking about how crazy someone is?

19. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

Actually Lucky and ZZ are tied as high town reads that's why they the same color.

ZZ is actively putting forth actual reads and scum hunts....providing LYLO scenarios as best he can with the info we have. On top of that he's derping a bit which is to be expected of a newcomer. The fact that the derping hasn't stopped makes me think Town because if he were scum he'd have a team to steer him away from it.

20. Atum

Alright, time to try to use this for town instead of for mislynching.

(Sloth)/Kalas

#1425 - expresses interest in a question asked by Kalas. And says hey to him.

#1431 - agrees with Kalas about the weakness of Lyrium's respective cases on them. Sloth if you could clarify what you meant here that'd be great.

#1433 - asks Kalas and Luckylee for reads, Lyrium for questions, and Math for cookies.

#1560 - Writes stuff in response to Kalas, but strikes it all through, claiming recent developments make it useless. But he leaves the text there. Actually, this isn't him responding to Kalas' last question to him, just commenting on posts Kalas had made since he'd last checked in. To me it points to Sloth scum because, it looks like he's focused on appearing like he's scum hunting.

#2025 - readslist. Kalas is a high null, closer to town, but according to Sloth, he can't get a read on him and needs lo look in-depth at his thoughts and reasons. His words not mine. He also asks Kalas' opinion on fontisian.

#2203 - copies the latest vote count and asks what we're doing regarding D2 lynch.

#2594 - claims Kalas' interactions with Lyrium make him uncomfortable about her. Asks fontisian why she killed Kalas.

#2665 - chimes in regarding Math's interpretation to Lyrium's post to fonti about checking Kalas. Asks Lyrium to clarify why checking Kalas verifies fonti!scum and asks fontisian to address his earlier question.

#2743 - asks fontisian again why she shot Kalas instead of himself. Answered several posts later without further question.

#2826 - speculates on whether Kalas' ability is a sacrificial one that lets him shoot someone the next day. Uses Lyrium's claim for support.

So basically Sloth has no interaction with Kalas. From this it looks as though either town!Sloth didn't suspect him at all which would be odd but completely possible, or scum!Sloth didn't want to interact with a scummate(s). Gotta do this from Kalas' perspective too I guess.

Actually, I went back and looked at this from Kalas' perspective and was reminded of just how shit the ISO on this site is. So I may in fact be missing interactions such as #1560, which I only saw after seeing Kalas had asked Sloth a question and looking for the next Sloth post to mention Kalas. So I'll have to figure out a better way of doing this. Which annoys me.

Still down to lynch Sloth though.

@Sloth: can you tell me more about what about Kalas' interactions with Lyrium made you wary of her back in #2594?