1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

CYS: Aria of Torment

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lexicat, Sep 12, 2014.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

@Atum -- If down for lynching Sloth your vote should be there. Then I can L-1 and Lucky Lee can hammer and get his wincon.

Personally Sloth/LuckyLee just shot up on my potential scum teams based on the last few posts. It will be interesting to see if Lucky Lee will hammer Sloth.

2. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

I'll be sitting a Chem. Midterm at deadline so

Vote Sloth

Probably available earlier tomorrow though.

3. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

Would like to hear a closing arguement from sloth before voting...haven't slept....going to now.....good night

4. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Wait.

If Lucky's commuting every Night, how did he get motivated?

5. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    From what I remember him saying a while back he just got a double-up on his ability, which was wasted as he couldn't actually utilize it like someone with a 1-shot ability.

6. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

No, I mean "how."

Commuting stops all actions that target the commuter.

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Vote Sloth

Good point Fonti. Let's see if Lucky Lee hammers.

8. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

So I guess that's a no on waiting for Sloth to say something?

9. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Pretty much. We almost hammered him once before but he tried to deflect off onto an obv Townie to me. A flash lynch IMO would be bad.

We only have about 7 hours left anyway.

10. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Huh.

Fair point. Although Sloth did say it kicked in the NightAfter he targeted LL N1, but that point stands - it shouldn't have worked at all - unless the Mathblade/Rubicon clusterfuck disrupted LL's normal commute and allowed Sloth to successfully target him? Plausible or no given what we've learned about N1?

11. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

Exactly...we have 7 hours. If it comes down to this or no lynch I'll hammer but stop trying to end the fucking day early Math.

12. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Apparently my ability is slower than Sloth's, otherwise I'd be invincible. Or maybe I can't commute every night, Fonti :|

13. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

Where did this happen btw?

14. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

I can't count the times I've said that doing so gets you a lot of towncred in the instance where Kalas rises again. So, yeah, saying it again.

Fuck off, m'lady. (tips hat)

---------- Post automerged at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Where? I've pointed out why the cases against me are wrong, but I haven't really bothered to defend myself too much. Mostly pointing out whom I think the lynch should be on.

Not sure what you're saying here...?

Again, where? o.o
    My vote is on Snowvon. All I've said about you is that you're not posting enough. So...what?
    Is this really everything you have on me? Reading your Kalas/Sloth bit...

...Where?

15. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

...Ugh Lucky...what are you're thoughts?

Sloth is on my suspicious list but he's honestly the lowest on it. And the fact that Math is one of the major pushers really is bothering me considering her behavior all game

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

This happened when Fonti unvoted when I L-2'd Sloth and invited Lucky Lee and ika to hammer.

---------- Post automerged at 11:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 ----------

So? I push people who aren't me. Just playing to wincon. I am trying to find the scum and eliminate them. Aka town siding.

17. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

You doubtcasted a mason...pushed a lynch on a town person the mason confirmed...have blatantly misrepresented to outright made shit up...tried continuously to end the day early...asked people to mass claim several times...said at least twice you'd help scum if it meant your survival...hell at one point you answer YES to are you scum and when pushed on it again made up some nonesense about us all saying all nontown are defined as scum. The only person pushing for that is Ika.

People are pushing YOU because as I said you keep acting like scum.

Say Sloth flips town...that will be the second confirmable town role you were passionately pushing to lynch

18. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

now do you understand why i wanted to lynch all 3ps teir?

---------- Post automerged at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

my vote is already cast and nothing is moving on.

if sloth is town im assuming atum/math team then

19. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

No cause frankly Snow is a 3p who as far as Ive seen hasn't done anything actively anti town

20. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Put simply Kalas is too experienced a player to openly buddy a scummate in Fonti (though reading his posts, I didn't see much of that), and I'm too good a scum to openly buddy him either (I mean...I barely even talked to whoever my partner was in WW2. Don't remember his name.)

I did see him distancing himself from Lyrium slightly, voting for her when there was no chance to lynch her, and then backing off when some steam picked up - 'I'm feeling better about lyrium!' and what not.
    This seems more like what he'd do with a scumbuddy, so I'm getting more comfortable with a Lyrium lynch.

---------- Post automerged at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Couldn't care less if I die.
    You have access to the same info I do. You want to know? Look back, little dog.
    I've made it plainly clear who I think we should be lynching, and why.

IF you mean my role: Motivator, I give you an extra action a Night, no matter who you are. It takes place the following Night.

---------- Post automerged at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Regardless of Fonti's alignment, I side with her on this. I could give less of a shit what your reasons are for playing, you lose all sympathy when you throw tantrums and make the game a chore.
    Admittedly, you're not as bad this time around, though that may be 'cause I've ignored you completely? Who knows.