1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

CYS: Aria of Torment

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lexicat, Sep 12, 2014.

1. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

.....See amusing is not what I call it.

...seriously? We have too many fucking mislynches to just go when we have the ability to check. If Lyr's right and Kalas comes back we will have the potential to have EVERY FUCKING SCUM in game if your wrong. Let's kill the sure thing and make sure we're at least giving ourselves some numbers

Ugh.

I am...honestly just confused about what just happened.

So there was a miscount in the vote....Lyr claims...and everyone unvotes her.

Going to point out that she's been lying all game about her role and we all unvoted her because we're taking her at her word under a nonlynch.

Whatever. She says she has one more shot left. I say we lynch the sure thing and she looks into Fonti. We've lynched too many town's to risk another mislynch if we have the ability to check it.

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

But if Atum isn't the Roleblocker, then Lyrium will just get blocked again. And if he is, the last scum will just shoot her.

---------- Post automerged at 23:36 ---------- Previous post was at 23:35 ----------

Lyrium giving up on her team completely doesn't jive with her town spirit.

I'm really conflicted.

3. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

I really think its the entropy Snow.

Otherwise why did no one roleblock her when she checked Kalas?

4. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

You know your talkign to someone who gambits like hell and takes huge ass risks with that right?

5. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Hey, just signed on and I need to finish this CS assignment by 12:00 but let me know if I should claim in the next 10 minutes and I will. I haven't read past the day start message and the next few posts.

Oh, and I killed Mathblade to see if I could and because people kept saying we should, and I believed she was a vanilla 3p that couldn't really help town or hurt it that much. So I figured I'd remove her as a possible waste of a lynch in the future.

---------- Post automerged at 23:06 ---------- Previous post was at 23:04 ----------

Oh and not scum. Duh.

6. ika

claim now.

7. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

Yea? How'd that work out for you in werewolf.

YOU play with gambits. I won't bet the game on them

Vote Atum

8. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So instead of targeting one of your scumreads you take out someone you are fully confident in as a useless 3P. Yeah, no.

9. Atum

Can someone besides ika ask for a claim? Like anyone?

And Zenzao, I already tried to kill my scum reads. I've been trying for the past few days.

---------- Post automerged at 23:20 ---------- Previous post was at 23:12 ----------

Oh and not a roleblocker, and I've never targeted Lyrium with my ability so I'm fairly sure on that point.

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Sure, claim. I want to know why you were revealed as her killer.

---------- Post automerged at 00:22 ---------- Previous post was at 00:21 ----------

Also you should probably read up soon-ish, currently we're all thinking the last two scum are in [Atum, fontisian, Lyrium].

11. ika

it worked out in my favor.

if you read the QT they were going to kill me first but a last minuite change made them not.

so personally i accomlished my goal

---------- Post automerged at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

vote atum

last time someone did that they were scum, so no. you can have a vote

12. Atum

Cool, I'm Sosuke Aizen, the Third-Party Loner,

Apart from my role being depressing, my ability is that I have a list of targets. I do not know the list, or how many people are on the list, or whether any of this is real. What I do know is that I have a special set of skills to help me eliminate everyone on the list, and only those individuals.

Every night I can submit a name to be killed. If that name is on the list, they die and I get to cross a name off the list I've never seen. If not then the kill doesn't go through and no one knows anything about it.

Basically my odds of winning this game are unknown but probably terrible.

---------- Post automerged at 23:33 ---------- Previous post was at 23:32 ----------

ika, that is possibly the dumbest reasoning behind voting someone I've seen you posit yet. If I manage to survive toDay and toNight, you'd be next, but I already tried killing you the day you entered the game.

13. ika

have you ever considered the fact that all your targets might be the 3rd parites?

----

boo hoo cry me a river. i would be better off dead anyway then trying to play this game

---------- Post automerged at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

but seriously this 3rd party shit is becomeing stupid

im wondering if its like 1 scum and a shit fuck of 3rd parites now if that claim is true

14. Atum

ika, since I'm a town-sided third-party, I thought I'd do the TOWN thing and aim for SCUM, before I decided to go after my own. Of course I'm done with that now so...

You of course were an exception.

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

So...you're a Serial Killer who is limited on killable targets.

What is your wincon?

---------- Post automerged at 00:42 ---------- Previous post was at 00:42 ----------

Please don't go back and read anything. Just state it.

16. Atum

Kill everyone on the list.

17. ika

no 3rd party is not town-sided

3rd parties are 3rd parties: they fall into one of 3 catagories

1) they win with only scums
    2) they win with anyone
    3) they win alone

so if you are saying your going for number 2 (or are) i dont care

---------- Post automerged at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

have anyone consider mass rolecall yet? legit question. at this point im finding snows 3rd party claim to be less beievable that he can win with us

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Atum is probably one of the two remaining scum, but only if at least one of his targets is town.

19. ika

snow, im gonna lynch you tommorow. ok?

20. Atum

ika, I enjoy helping the town. I also enjoy winning. In a world where the two can be achieved by taking the same or similar actions I will most likely take those actions. In a game of 16 players I was tasked with killing <15 of those players. That is all I have ever known.

So I aimed at who I thought was scum and nothing happened. So I shot Math because it was getting ridiculous how much we talked about whether she was lying scum, or lying 3p or whatever. So now it doesn't matter.

Like most third-party's in this uncomfortable situation, I now offer use of my admittedly uncertain ability to the town. That's it.