1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

CYS: Aria of Torment

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lexicat, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Yeahhh. I know nothing about Bleach, so. No comment.

2. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

Neither do I.

Same.

The supposed self hammer is suspicious and convenient.

So in a matter of 90 minutes she just totes forgot she had to bold it. She claims OMG I self hammered and claimed. Much town. Oh wait. Doesn't count. And everyone just....forgets every reason they voted in the first place.

3. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    First things first.

Sosuke Aizen being 3P just blows my effing mind. Seriously. Kalas' role at least had a convincing name to throw off anyone that checks and sees it. Anyone familiar(and unfamiliarity should warrant googling to find out) with Bleach knows that Aizen has been fucking with Soul Society since forever. Completely fooled everyone in the Gotei 13 while he was up to nefarious hijinks breaking souls for his research and inevitable betrayal. Scum is the first thing that pops up for an Aizen.

I'd find it more believable that he was RB'd N1 by the Kyuubey clusterfuck then a failure to commit his night action. The others he may have missed/redirected.

I'll need to read things over again to figure Lyr out. When I began this post I was leaning Scum!Fonti/ika, LL.

And to the question a while back, no, I did not hand Snowvon my kunai.

Now here is a thought I had in the shower last night: If Kalas does revive, due to role/flavour, what if he's had access to obs? IE player names, if not abilities? I've heard of scum getting names that help fool town, but what he chose feels like a much deep reason than that.

---------- Post automerged at 04:13 ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 ----------

And of course activity dries up when I have the time to be on ffs

4. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Zenzao, I'm quite familiar with Aizen. When we signed up for this game we got some input into our alignment. I've never been 3p and I wanted to try. That was a mistake. Yes, in Bleach Aizen is a villain, but this is not bleach. This is Lexi's bastard Mario, in which there are at least 3 third parties and Jesus Christ was a mafia Godfather. I think it's safe to say that flavor is not necessarily alignment indicative.

If I was RB'd it'd be way easier and less suspicious to claim I was RB'd then it was to just admit I forgot, so I don't see why that's an argument.

Also, according to the tags, there is no obs.

---------- Post automerged at 03:24 ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 ----------

4 third parties, forgot Citrus*

5. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Just throwing info out there for the uninformed, Atum. Kalas scummery is exactly why trusting a typically villain-oriented role name has me doubly cautious of you despite your 3P claim.

6. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Scum might have had some Judas type role where if they NK kalas then they get an extra day kill hence the Rubicon murder.

My vote is on Fontisian. TerRaine, I've been NKed as town, mislynched as town and what's next is self-hammering in terms of badges and also with my role outed I am either NKed or roleblocked so yeah.

SCUM killed Prophylaxis. That means a scum killed Prophy and Atum killed a third party. I would go with Fonti vote because her explanation of her role doesn't make sense either. She wasn't able to kill night one but then she could kill at night and at day and then she is vanilla? Really? Nope.

I think Atum has a chance of being truthful based on the fact that there were two nks?

SNOWVON did the entropy thing and got us a message that there are two scum. Unless its fake which is hard for me to believe then I think Snow isn't the problem. Oh and I could still be dead...I'm not sure since idk if Lexi will count it as hammering and end day...so yeah if I'm dead less stress for me. yay modkills.

ALSO CAN SOMEONE GO BACK AND QUOTE THE FONTISIAN POST WHERE SHE THREATENS SNOWVON TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIDE? AFTER HE CHOSE THE RIGHT SIDE IN TERMS OF GIVING TOWN HELPFUL INFO?

Will be back later on tonight... and yeah my team spirit has dwindled so do what you wish and i'll do what i want

Oh and I agree with Zenzao about roles names because my thing is Morgana from the Arthur series and seer and she's typically negatively portrayed or at least mixed

7. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

...Lyrium Logic

1)There were 2 night kills...fontis scum!

There were 2 night kills...Atum might be telling the truth!

2)On d3...If Sloth flips town I am ok with NK or lynch

D4 Post Town sloth...WHY ARE YOU HAMMERING ME NO ONE LISTENS TO ME!

3) Vote fonti with attempts at making a proper vote with bold
    Self hammers but she doesn't remember she has to bold it...oh convenitently safe! What a relief.

4) Sloth says "Guys I'm really sick and busy."

Atum at this point in time had less posts than Citrus who was lynched day 1.

5) Snow: Fonti is town
    MB: Fontis probably town
    Whoove: Fonti is always town
    Me: I have a townish lean on Fonti and here's a reason
    Lyrium: TR is suspicious for completely clearing Fonti cause she's new

6) Lyrium claims suicide pact!
    Lyrium claims suicide pact with cool seer toy
    Lyrium claims suicide pact with cool toy but she can only do it under circumstance
    Lyrium claims just plain ol' seer

Lyrium's totally honest this time though. We should believe her...

7)
    Progression
    1)Kalas WILL come back 100%
    2)His clue is he died but isnt dead.
    3)His clue is vague imagery for me to interpret.

Our only proof that Kalas coming back is Lyrium's word. Lyrium who has point blank lied the entire game. She has no business giving guarantees any more

You're team spirit has been "I'll do what I want" all game. You've said it over and over. So nothings changed on that front. You lied all game and were completely inconsistent depending on who the subject was. I find it off that at least 2 of those instances involved you taking it easy on Atum for stuff you were ripping into Sloth (who now actually is conf. town)

I say we take Lyrium's words to heart her.

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Lyrium bitching at Sloth for not walling it up all day every day but being totes okay with Atum turbolurking is actually really funny.

9. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

I'm sure Sloth thinks it's side splittingly funny.

But yes. It's hilarious. It's also really suspicious.

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

The way I see it is this.

Atum has to kill people to win. He is a limited Serial Killer. (And somehow people still think I'm lying scum and want me dead? What?) There is a pretty good chance someone on his list of people to kill is town. In which case, he cannot win with town. Even if he townsides. Town literally has no choice but to kill him in order to win. "oh but town can keep me alive and I'll kill people just for them because I'm +++town all the way!" yeah okay but...you won't win. And if you're not going to play to win, why shouldn't you die? Especially when there's a good chance you are one of the two living scum that town has no choice but to kill sooner rather than later in order to win? Actual questions.

Someone (Lucky?) mentioned the possibility that Atum has to eliminate all 3P's, since his only successful kill so far was MathBlade. His job is already difficult, not knowing whom he can and cannot kill. It'd suck if, on top of that, he had to hunt for every other 3P before he could kill me because that would be an instant loss for him if there's another secret 3P. Which is why I'm assuming someone on his list is town, and if that's the case, refer back to the first paragraph.

If there's an alternative I'm missing, let's hear it. (Unless you're ika, in which case I probably don't care. Lucky is more capable of giving actual reasons for things.)

tl;dr Atum you're a bro and I love you but please die for the good of the town (and me).

We can deal with Lyrium toMorrow if she's still alive.

11. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Snowvon, when you can confirm, as a townie, that town's win con for this game is to kill 'every player that can't win with town' as opposed to the usual 'every mafia player' I will accept that your argument has merit. Since you can't, get someone who can or stop talking. Seriously.

Your kill-Atum spiel is weird in that, even if you're right, I am now a known element. In a world where there are 2 unaligned scum, one that town doesn't know and one that is willing to aim at their targets, town would have to be pretty derp to lynch option 2.

Let's say I manage to survive toDay. Considering Lucky's theory, and the fact that you keep arguing for my death and are claimed non-town, who's my best bet for a NK?

12. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

atum you are aware "scums" implies "can not win with town"

---------- Post automerged at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

that ebign said im heading abck to work and jsut wanted to give that before i leave. im going ot be out most of the day

---------- Post automerged at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

i do know towns wincon as well but i would like every townsperson to read it....

it might point toward snow leading onto something

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

This is a really stupid thing to say for two reasons.

1) Don't start off with "When you can confirm, as a townie". I'm not town.

2) The usual wincon is "eliminate all threats." I can win with town, and therefore am not a threat. You, on the other hand, are a very likely threat. Just because you don't want to be doesn't change anything. Stop ignoring that.

I specifically asked for the number of remaining scum to be defined as "those who cannot win with town" to clear myself because I'm sick of people bitching about how I'm still lying scum.

If someone actually town-aligned wants to share their wincon, go for it.

Wrong. It's +town.

>even if you're right [that I'm scum], I am now a known element
    >aka 1/2 scum confirmed
    >but you should totally let me live so I can help you

Leaving scum alive doesn't really tend to work in town's favor. And why on earth would town choose to chance a mislynch when you're the best bet out of everyone?

I'm arguing for your death because I think you are scum.

Atum, what are your reads?

I remember you asking fonti for her wincon and she kept deflecting for whatever reason.

Like. If town's wincon is something totally different, like say, kill every non-town player, then share so I can stop being mean to Atum?

14. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

What is known about you is you killed mathblade and the action was posted in the same color as scum deaths. MB flipped town so that cant be why its red. Self claiming is not a mod confirm.

Your claim cites a "magic unknown list" that very well COULD have town names on it.

Your counter to that is to pretty much say you'd be willing to go against what could be your own wincon to help town....why should we believe that you'll risk losing so town can win besides your word?

15. ika

i want font to claim the towns wincon.

i can recite it as well but her delfection of it is why i also dont trust her. there have been vauge wordings on wincons before so

im at home for an hour so im here

16. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

It's not happening ika.

Let's try this. Atum is a threat to my wincon. Now stop trying to get people modkilled.

17. ika

im not trying to get you modkill moron. you can pharpahse like you did.

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

fonti, I've stated my wincon numerous time. Stop being obtuse.

19. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

You're third party. If we start using wincons to clear people as town, we get into a grey area of idiocy.

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Hm.

Fair enough.