1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Endgames: Masquerade Ball

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Sloth, Feb 5, 2015.

1. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Titus
    Allow me to bring this post to your attention, as you've clearly missed it in favor of spewing a lesser form of OMGUS at me for suspecting you.

I also request that you take two seconds to look at my name when you post as I have had more than enough of seeing it scrambled at your hands between Batmafia 2 and now this game :| Rubicon has acknowledged my request prior - a little courtesy if you please.
    Irene
    Sorry, I was offline and asleep by 1 in the morning last night and up again by 6, I've had a very busy day today. I haven't yet had the time to go back over the thread and check for what y'all have been saying against if its actually true or not, so I'm hesitant to commit to something on Blab, Bill Door, KK, or LL right now. Normally I'd follow your/Fonti's lead(which is what I've done to some degree on HF and Atum so far).

That said, what I've been keeping up with and comparing along the way so far is that Bill Door is a town lean. He's the only one I really feel any confidence in putting out there right now without doublechecking. I want to believe that KK is town, but his absences aren't helping to lift the usual "scum=lurker" mentality I've come to expect the past couple of games, and @KK I know what you said about your limited computing time.
    fontisian
    I've skimmed the past couple of pages to get a general idea of where things are, and I agree with what you've been saying about Mathblade, which I don't find wholly comfortable.

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Has Riley recently just...not at all played in the games he signs up for? It's starting to become a trend.

Townreads on Mathblade, Rubicon (for now), Titus, Riley, Bill Door, Atum, Citrus, and blab. They're not in any particular order.

Unvote
    Vote: Irene

I don't know what your deal is, but your wall-to-wall with fonti went from civil and reasonable and something I could get behind to really gross AtE that just makes me question literally everything you've written.

I'll get back into the game a little later, still feeling a little woozy and would like to take a nap.

3. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

When you get back can you explain the townread on Riley? These two statements seem hard to reconcile.

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I've looked through Riley's past games and in this game he's leaning town for me.

5. Atum

Cool cool, but why?

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Go read his games and compare. His posts have a certain structure as scum, at least in the game I looked at.

If you disagree we can talk about it some more. But seeing as how Riley barely exists, I can't say I'm all that interested in defending my read of him.

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

RL for me and Titus for tonight. Maybe extremely late we will post if at all for tonight.

8. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I await this post eagerly.

---------- Post automerged at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Atum, what changed between this post
    and this post?

9. dhulli

dhulli The Reborn

Rather than make one long post about everyone, I'll try to do individual posts where possible so they're easier to digest.

Rubicon

But you did the same thing as Atum at the start of this game. "Unsure" about your alignment and basic D1 troll but you eased up as soon as you got a little bit of pressure. Atum on the other hand, did not (which works in his favor, believe it or not).

Also, I never did hear these other reasons.

Some other info regarding rubicon:
    -Rubicon thinks blab is town
    -Jumps on the Bill -> Atum bandwagon. Does question Bill about other scum (208)
    -With Irene regarding scum fluffiness (235)...but Irene thinks Fluffi is stupid!Town (228).
    -Does not vote for Fluffi despite Fonti insisting on it, says he'll keep his focus on Atum (why?)
    Font -> Rubi, why aren't you helping me lynch fluff (238)

Conclusion: Tentative Scum (Will not vote lynch him unless I don't have other scum targets...which I do, posts forthcoming)

---------- Post automerged at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Also, I don't know if we can color text in non voting posts or not, let me know if we're not allowed to.

10. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Vote Count 1.5 - up to #389
    (17 alive, 9 to Lynch)

Atum (3): Citrus, Rubicon, Bill Door
    Irene (3): Snowvon, fontisian, Atum

Rubicon (2): Mathblade, Zenzao
    fontisian (1): Luckylee
    Luckylee (1): his fluffiness
    Blab (1): Irene
    his fluffiness (1): blab
    Polysemous (1): The Waco Kid

Abstain (4): Polysemous, Kento Kraitos, Titus, Riley

Day 1 ends here.

---------- Post automerged at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

It's fine, we won't count it as a vote unless it's in a VOTE: [PLAYER] format.

11. dhulli

dhulli The Reborn

Fluffyness
    Some people have already made a case against fluffy so I'm going to go over the things not mentioned yet.

-Thinks Lucky voting for no reason is scumtell.
    -176: his post is not a town tell (but neither is it a scumtell?!?)
    -Thinks town Mathblade, sees Anti-town titus

Titus thinks Bill or Zenzao are scummy. They're not easy wagons per se and she's been firm in her reads so far. Also, her reasoning for Bill matches up with mine so I'm going to call her genuine scumhunting and not anti town.

My comments inline in green. [/COLOR]
    Conclusion: Tentative Scum Goddammit fluffy. I was so sure you would be sure scum before going into this analysis. But nothing sticks out that I can say HA! at. Tentative scum due to reasons mentioned about.

12. Atum

Read fonti vs. Irene. Was amused. Went back and read things from previous Irene posts, specifically re: you. Spotted inconsistencies, don't particularly care for Irene yet anyway, why not run her up and see what happens? Plus I was still voting Zenny for some reason. Oh, and I was the top wagon and that should never be a thing. Evar.

---------- Post automerged at 22:19 ---------- Previous post was at 22:16 ----------

Can you tell me which games you're looking at? And alignments pretty please?

13. dhulli

dhulli The Reborn

Ok, I did get tired of this thread. So Imma go to sleep. Given that it is still early day 1, I think I'm going to wait for a bit before I post more reads.

Here's how my reads stand as of now:

Definitely town: Titus, Atum
    Likely town: Snowvon, Fonti
    Neutral: Blab, KK, Citrus, Riley, Mathblade, Zenzao
    Likely scum: Fluffiness, Rubicon, Irene, Bill Door
    Definitely scum: Waco kid

14. Atum

Why lynch Zen instead of/before Rubicon? And I do so edit things! I think the word you're looking for is honest.

15. Titus

Titus Squib

Poly, Why are you not voting Waco or anyone for that matter?
    Atum, Solely because I feel stronger about Zenzao being scum.

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Yeah you're probably scum with Rubicon just not sure if it moves to lynch you after Fonti or before scum levels. This post makes me pretty dang sure of it. I think the whole reason you did this was so you'd have something in an ISO (individual post breakdown) so you could say "Look! I said Rubicon was scummy." But you aren't actually pressuring your top scum read. Scum scum scum :( Boooooooooooooooooo!

---------- Post automerged at 23:28 ---------- Previous post was at 23:27 ----------

before Fonti scum levels*

17. Titus

Titus Squib

So...Rubicon? Elaborate? Fonti/Rubi/Poly/Zenzao?

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Nope I don't think Zenzao is scum in that mix.

19. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Why are you all looking like scum? Stop that. I've only got like 2 fucking townreads.

Kento needs to do something, like anything at all would be an improvement.

Citrus is in pretty much the same boat.

Poly's reads are sooo weird. Like where the fucking hell is he getting definitely town Titus from. And more importantly where the fuck is he getting definitely scum Waco kid from? He's only made like 1 post about him (246) and even after reading it I don't see how he's getting scum from it, nevermind #1 scumread definitely scum. For that matter why are you not even voting for someone who is definitely scum?

I can't handle dealing with the Irene/Fonti shenanigans atm so I'm gonna close my eyes, cover my ears and hope it goes away.

I literally forgot Zenzao was in this game.

---------- Post automerged at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Mathblade and Lucky are the town reads btw

20. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Okay everyone this is going to be a short post, sorry that I haven't been around, some RL issues came up and I was busy sorting through replacement possibilities and timing issues with the mods.

That said, I have asked the mods and it is not breaking any mafia etiquette that I stop the post walls between me and fonti right here. She can continue tunneling but I refuse to respond. However, I will still a) respond to her reads about other people, quote and mention her in the parts I decide to respond to without addressing any more accusations she has of me to prevent degeneration into a fight and b) everyone else's reads or questions directed at me.

I would firstly like to apologise to Mathblade for getting dragged into this, to Titus/everyone else involved in this game which has been tired of this argument detracting from what is important. I see no point in continuing the pissing contest given that I like to make points in my tl;dr and promise to try and stop. Also to anyone offended by me calling them stupid/idiotic such as Atum, Fluffiness, Luckylee, Riley, etc. all I also would like to apologise and call upon this issue of playing philosophy to be resolved post-game instead of clogging up the thread.

As for people like blab/Snowvon/Whoever addressed me directly I haven't had time to read through the thread for proper response yet, and probably will be unable to do so until at least another 18 hours because I have a project due tomorrow. Please do not take my silence/lurking as a sign of guilt. I will give a reply to everyone if they have questions for me as well as long as it's not still regarding the fight between me and fontisian.