1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Endgames: Masquerade Ball

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Sloth, Feb 5, 2015.

1. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

TWILIGHT IS OVER. NIGHT HAS BEGUN.

---------- Post automerged at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Thank you for your suggestions. They've been noted.

2. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

NIGHT 3 IS OVER!

He…had not been happy with his mask. At all.

But he made the best with what he got. It's not like he was about to deny being the most outgoing and colorful one in the group.

So he set up the next spark, and the sky lit up.

SCOTT DE L'VIDA IS STILL ALIVE

He chuckled inwardly. When he survived this (and it was always when, never if), he knew his friends would never let him hear the end of it - how it was so bloody fitting, since he was so “pretty.”

His friends were kind of assholes.

Except Tia. She wouldn't have found it funny.

He paused in his stride among the dark fog. It hadn't been the time for such a thought or the sting that ripped through him because of it.

She had been here to protect him…but it was supposed to be a two-way street. He was supposed to be better than that. Stronger than that. Losing her, in his forced silence, had hurt. Still hurt.

In fact…it hurt a lot.

…Too much…

He lifted his hands.

The blue and greens and blacks of his mask were gone. They were pink flesh again, but painted red.

“Fuck…” Scott’s mouth curled up a bit at the absurdity.

His Peacock mask clattered on the ground.

“How did…” the heir stumbled forward into one knee, sudden weakness robbing him of his balance. “The gunpowder? Did you track t-the sc…ent?” His eyes were spinning, and he struggled to keep them over the robed figure that came to view, towering over him. “That was it, wasn't…it? H-hey. C'mon, tell me,” at some point, his cheek had felt the cool touch of the stone floor. He could not remember how that happened. “Hey…”

But the figure kept silent.

And soon, so did Scott.

--

RILEY HAS BEEN KILLED.

He was…

3. Scott De l’Vida - TOWN
    Scott is the one good, and honorable, man in this group of monsters and survivors - though he is a bit of a whore. As the lone heir to Elizabeth De l’Vida, CEO of Vida Corp., he has it in him to be either a soldier or a politician. By the sharp edge of his knife or mind, Scott will do whatever he has to in order to protect his family and friends.
    Abilities:
    • Grey Area - As said: Scott is the politician his friends can’t be. Once a game, Scott can talk to the powers that be and dissolve the votes, resulting in a No-Lynch for the Day.
      This ability does not end the Day early.
      He cannot use this ability when the vote majority is on him.
    • The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass - Because Ryce said so. He can use his luminescent arse to entertain his friends.
      • “This is why we can’t have nice things,” Met nods.

Player List
    1. fontisian
    2. Snowvon
    3. The Waco Kid: Rachel Grey - Killed Night 2
    4. Citrus
    5. Atum
    6. Luckylee: Cris’tiel - The EverDraught - Found by Allocen Day 3
    7. Blab: UNKNOWN - Lynched Day 3
    8. his fluffiness
    9. Polysemous
    10. Mathblade: Tia Guerrero - Found by Allocen Day 2
    11. Kento Kraitos: D’Xias - The Vineyard Blight - Lynched Day 2
    12. Zenzao
    13. Titus
    14. Irene
    15. Riley: Scott De l’Vida - Killed Night 3
    16. Rubicon: Maerwynn - Lady of Ashen Winter - Lynched Day 1
    17. Bill Door

IT IS NOW DAY 4

With 10 alive, it is 6 to Lynch.
    You may begin posting.

Day 4 will end in 5 days.

--
    BONUS!
    [​IMG]
    Leo Muir.

---------- Post automerged at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Ok guys, I make it a point not to bring up personal...events and the like where they have no place (such as in a forum game).

So I'm going to continue doing that.

However, I will say that this weekend has been really loaded for both of us, and I sincerely apologize if we've seemed to be distracted of off our game. We hope you understand.

If not, no worries. Enjoy the rest of the game. =)

-Sloth and Terraine

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  3. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

..... NOOOOOO SCOTT. RILEY YOU WILL BE MISSED.

So that means blab is ... probably Allocen, since Scott's dead, and vanilla town flips, so the chances of him being Allocen is pretty high unless Sal doesn't flip either but Ryce's RB that resulted in no night kill was targetted at fonti not blab so unless Zola hit either me or fluff that won't make sense.

Okay we have two options. We get rid of Titus for her potential 3rd party hidden powers that may be cult-forming? Or we get rid of fontisian for her potential 3rd party hidden powers AND the fact that she is scum so that we can stop the Night Kills.

Vote: Fontisian

We need to avenge Riley.

With that said, I'm off to work.

4. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Vote Fontisian

5. Irene

Sniff I will always miss Scott's laser beam shooting ass. RIP.

---------- Post automerged at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Well sorry forgot to take into account that blab could have been Met, Zola, Brittany or Azrael, which would make Titus Allocen?

I mostly eliminated Met, Zola and Brittany because they already have role abilities and it seems really weird if they get another ability which is not flipping on death.

Given that I am still alive I find it immensely weird because I feel like Allocen needs to just KILL ME ALREADY.

---------- Post automerged at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Also, on second thoughts Titus now that Allocen is (probably) gone (With yours truly testing the waters by claiming rashly) I would like a FULL role description of what you do so that we can decide on whether you go first or fontisian goes first.

That also means if you are really for town win I would like to know what criteria you need in order to side with town, and if we are willing to help you with that at all. Or lynch you for being dangerous anyway.

6. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    *sigh* And now we've lost Scott while Blab remains a bloody mystery.

I have the sneaking suspicion that we aren't going to get anything off of Fonti either due to quick-lynch. Still, that more people weren't Allocended lastNight is a good sign toward Blab being the right lynch yesterDay.

Vote Fontisian.

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'm gonna hold off on voting until Titus gets in here.

8. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

So, I'm Sal, if there was any doubt about that.

I lost my access to the night kill when Lucky died, sadly enough. It's probably in Azrael's hands now, which has a certain beauty to it. Lynch me if you like. I'd advise Azrael to stop waiting on Allocen and kill Irene already.

9. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I will also avoid voting untill Titus gets in here and claims.

10. Irene

Huh but Sal is scum, and

Note: All Scum are outfitted with the Night Kill ability. It is up to them to decide amongst themselves who the target is, and who carries out the kill.

So... either this is a whole load of bullshit (Why would you need Lucky to have NK when you have NK ability naturally?) or...

I'll wait for Titus to get here I guess, because unless Brit claims (DO NOT) to have visited Riley and seen who visited him last night, or Zola claims (DO NOT) to have randomized someone who may be you or Azrael last night, if Riley was the intended target it's just Azrael's word against Sal's.

11. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Lynch font & Titus => victory?

---------- Post automerged at 12:23 ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 ----------

fonti did you seriously bus Rubicon and sell out Kento and Lucky for ??? reason

12. Irene

Snowvon eh, not sure whether blab is Allocen yet, but I think so, yes.

---------- Post automerged at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Technically fonti didn't sell out lucky, Allocen got to him first. I'm sure she would've if she could though. While waiting for Titus can fonti enlighten us on your thought process???? Was it some plan that backfired bussing Kento? I mean it's really baffling.

13. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Snow, that's why I don't believe fonti's claim. She wouldn't have bussed so much without some benefit.

14. fontisian

Lucky was my connection to the scum team. I don't know how many times I have to say that I. Am. The. Third. Party. Survivor.

My wincon changes based on the scumteam's decisions and survival (though I doubt they were aware of it) and Azrael's decisions and survival. It's immensely irritating because I have no control and no warning. The reason it's set up like this is Azrael is sort of an Enemy Mine, neither can live while the other survives, etc.

I lost my alignment with the scumteam when Lucky died, and the ability to use the night kill along with it, which means it went directly to my father/enemy/guy who will kill us all.

---------- Post automerged at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Hello. Third Party Survivor. Not going to die for the scumteam, even when they're useful to me.

---------- Post automerged at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Also, honest to god, I thought Lucky was D'Xias and Kento was Cristiel. They must have been given some reason to doubt my allegiance, or fucked up when sending me the information.

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I guess the supposed fourth member of the scumteam actually being a Survivor isn't a total load of bullshit.

16. fontisian

I'm not sure if Azrael is fully anti-town though, because I never got my promised chat with Ryce. It's possible that opportunity died with the scumteam too.

17. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Yes she did, she revealed him as scum when we were trying to lynch Kento.

18. Irene

Good thing that it's 8 town vs. 2 3rd parties then (Assuming blab is Allocen) because if that's the case it doesn't matter which order you two die.

I mean genuinely don't believe fonti's telling the whole truth, smells like half-truths mixed with some... is there even a point now?

19. fontisian

I'm dead no matter what happens. Why lie?

20. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Okay. Fontisian, what's your wincon?