1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Don't be a dick, I'm doing other things right now and I just wanted to make my presence known. I could have just as easily checked without logging in and not posted at all

---------- Post automerged at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

Fuck it I wanted to explain with my crumbs and then translate it after everyone's claimed but I don't care to try right now.

I'm Neji. Brb grabbing my crumbs

---------- Post automerged at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

After RVS my first four votes were in four colors.

Violet, Blue, Yellow, Orange.

Counting letters from A and resetting every 7, you get:

N=7=violet
    E=5=blue
    J=3=yellow
    I=2=orange

Grabbing the posts in particular now, if I can find them

---------- Post automerged at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

"For posterity" was actually a bit of a trying to squeeze the last letter into D1 too btdubs

I didn't find the blue vote on the first pass, if anyone really wants to I can go find it I guess

This is what I meant by the way when I said in a way noone will detect and slip some cryptography in (number code).

If I need to say anything more about being Neji say so, but this should all suffice

---------- Post automerged at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Something something oh hey Zenzao vanished into the aether /arrogance

---------- Post automerged at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

And oh yeah, all my votes since then have been in red I believe, unless I misclicked on my phone, but I made an effort to make them all red since.

And Violet is not an option in the pallet, I specifically used that color because of the code (1-7 comes from the rainbow if that wasn't obvious)

2. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You do know you can just click the posts from the Little Italy subforum and get a pop up of users with all their posts on their own? It shouldn't take long to find your "missing" blue vote, so yes, be so kind and dig it up.

If this is true I commend you on your thoughts behind the crumb.

Next up is Atum to claim.

---------- Post automerged at 03:53 ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 ----------

I'm heading to bed in a minute and will keep posting for a bit from mobile if needed. Otherwise I'm just going to be eying the thread.

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Click on posts from the subforum like next to the thread?

4. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Before I go, how do you feel on Atum? Do we agree that Tobi has likely been lynched already?

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Found it sec

6. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Yeah. 4,143. That gives the full rundown of users and their individual posts.

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

We act as if Tobi is dead today.

If scum is alive, we're in MYLO.
    If Tobi is alive, we lynch today AND tomorrow because Tobi just shot.

---------- Post automerged at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Success! /10crumbs

---------- Post automerged at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

I'm unsure on Atum. He's dropped tremendously to me, a lot due to his almost complete lack of playing the game since a day or two ago. Hasn't explained his reads much or anything, and he's completely flipped now on his read on me without an explanation.

I mean my fingers are crossed anyways mass-claim will root out the scum, but yeah

8. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Mm. And on Typhon? I don't immediately recall Kalas referring to Typhon at the moment, whereas I definitely remember him trying to finger both Atum and Snow for Tobi 'in a town!Q world' before he pointed at you once caught.

---------- Post automerged at 04:10 ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 ----------

Also, thank you. I've felt at times like you're the spiritual successor to Titus - enough said on that front, I believe - because you say and do scummy things even this late in the game, much as she did behind the Tsunade claim to excuse herself. So. I suppose this is a round-about way of saying it's nice being civil to each other and talking without sniping too much.

---------- Post automerged at 09:24 ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 ----------

Still not asleep and I should have been hours ago :/

Typhon, if you drop in before Atum, do not claim out of order. We're going to find the liar in this group one way or another.

9. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Sarutobi y'all. I've been on Typhon ever since Q was lynched.

10. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Charming.

Any crumbs?

11. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Seconding crumb request.

12. Atum

Not a one, but I'm real confirmable. Kinda. In post-game.

---------- Post automerged at 12:58 ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 ----------

Do I need crumbs? No one's gonna CC, and if Sarurobi had gone off already, the one of our Nights would probably look different, no?

13. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Ugh. So if we lynch you and you're telling the truth, I die and we lose?

And if we don't lynch you and you're Guren/other group scum, we lose. Fucking hell. This sucks. Is it bad that I just knew this would happen? I thought it would be Citrus, to be honest, but yeah. Damn.

14. Atum

Uh, are you going to ignore that last point and doubtcast my role claim some more, or can we discuss its viability? Because I'd really rather just be conf!town.

---------- Post automerged at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:42 ----------

Also, you can claim now.

15. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Would they look different? Is the kill message different?

---------- Post automerged at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Regardless, I'm on my phone at work, so it's hard to fish our the indicators (and they were always slight, seemed too risky with 2 potential soupers, but I'm Sai.

---------- Post automerged at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------
    Zenzao
    your turn.

16. Atum

I meant literally the number of kills. There are no deaths unaccounted for.

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

*cough cough*

18. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Looking back, that's a reasonable assumption. It does pierce protection, so there's no way it got Kiba'd... Not sure if DOB is subject to a RB or not... that's the kicker.

Fluffy, can Sarutobi be roleblocked by Guren?

If the answer is no, then Atum is townfirmed unless Z CCS

---------- Post automerged at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Sorry Citrus, still not home. They're extremely sparse regardless, because I didn't want to give my role away and get souped. TBH I thought something like what you did was against the roles (not calling you out, just saying). Well done though.

Let me pull up my iso and find some.

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I specifically asked permission from Fluffiness if I could crumb that way before I did it. But what was against the rules specifically was using references only some players would get and others wouldn't.

Example something like: Hey Titus in that one game where I was this with you on that other site I'm the second role listed on the page

---------- Post automerged at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

The answer is going to be a no by-the-by

20. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

That's fine. Like I said, I'm not calling you a cheater, I was just unaware that it could be done that way.

And if that's the case, with no Z CC then Atum is essentially townfirmed.