1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hannibal Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Koalas, Aug 9, 2015.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

You been asking me to claim for a full day. How is it not the same?

2. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

FWIW, I sympathize with this, but days are short & you replaced into a scummy slot. You needed to be extremely town, and provide a compelling alternative wagon.

---------- Post automerged at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

I started asking when we were 24 hours to deadline. I don't understand why you won't do it, except that it's me asking.

3. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    It's two and a half hours to the deadline.

Font, just claim.

4. fontisian

Hey, maybe instead of me claiming, you could actually read my case on Rubicon and realize he's scum, Vira.

---------- Post automerged at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Here, let me help. Rubicon, why did you change your vote to Seratin?

---------- Post automerged at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Tick tock.

5. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It does matter. It's a sign of inconsistency.

Nothing to say about Scott's D2 absence when he's been prodded by multiple players? I'll agree that Rubicon is still hard scummy.

So you do want to be lynched. Okay. Claim. You die if town ToNight and help us go after a scummy player ToDay, or you stay silent as town and get revealed at flip anyway, or you're lying Scum and we lynch you like Seratin.

Seratin/Fonti/Wei?

6. fontisian

This is a lie. I replaced into a slightly scummy slot due to inactivity. You don't lynch inactivity when someone is being /blatantly/ scummy.

---------- Post automerged at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

No it's not. It's a fucking color.

No. He's town for his manner of voting and because he's too new to fake it. That's all that matters.

Then vote Rubicon.

I'm not claiming when it's clear /no one/ is reading what I'm writing.

7. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

I'm not using colours to represent my reads. If you look back, my posts where I looked at one person in D1 all had cyan, as a kind of topic title thing. Why does this matter?

1. Sure, but why not just point that out?
    2. Will talk about later
    3. + 5. Yep, I agree Rubicon's #479 is a bad response, but if you want allowances for phone posting, why are you not giving Rubicon allowances for RL stuff maybe not allowing him to case you? Were you expecting him to case you based on your first 3/4 posts in D2? He gave a pretty consolidated case in the post where he voted blab.

Fair enough, which is why I said you were phone-posting later, so I made allowances for the lack of detailed cases. I was more concerned why you were suddenly voting Jan.

No, but just saying he did vague things in your opinion isn't helpful. I agree Jan exaggerated, but what blab did in D1 was have opinions early on (e.g. in #68) then do nothing until he was called out, at which point he gave like two reads.

quick break for dinner

8. fontisian

Rubicon engages in useless dialogue with Seratin instead of calling him out for blatantly rolehunting (against, something older dlp players have a tendency to do as scum that Rubicon /should/ be aware of).

9. Rubicon

fontisian, I will vote HF if you want a day to prove yourself. Are you open to that or not?

10. fontisian

Awkward woring wrt to Citrus. Typically, town ask the question first. Here, Fluff tries to throw scum on the question, /then/ asks about the purpose behind it. It shows that his main thought process is mislynches first, then pretending to try to understand the game.

---------- Post automerged at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

You offering make me uncomfortable, but I don't exactly have many options do I?

---------- Post automerged at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Wei: If Rubicon is having irl difficulties, he should say so. Since, he hasn't said anything, I assume he isn't.

---------- Post automerged at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

I should add that I didn't see the post where Rubicon voted Blab until you pointed it out, because skimming.

---------- Post automerged at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Citrus is also town for this. I don't think Seratin would link a teammate and a town in this manner.

---------- Post automerged at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

This is all pretty fair actually.

11. Rubicon

vote: HF

Let's do it then.

12. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Why color people then if you aren't going to use it to indicate read placement? Every game I've played a colored name indicated an opinion on that player. It's odd to go against that.

Why exactly does it matter so much to you that I'm prodding Wei over his color usage? What's your stake in this argument? Mason partner? Scummate?

Please. TerRaine was brand new in CYS and rolled Scum with you and Kalas, and she pulled it off to fucking perfection. If it wasn't for hidden SK!LL that game she would have won it when Kalas revived the last Day.

Yeah, maybe Tomorrow.

:facepalm Then you're being anti-town if you are town.

13. fontisian

Prove yourself, Rubicon.

Vote: his fluffiness

---------- Post automerged at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

14. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Now why do you say this when you've been pushing for her to claim so hard?

15. fontisian

This is bad.

16. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    If Rubicon’s scum, he’d be so incompetent, though. What sort of scum tunnels on MIA Blab all day? :/

Why do you think Wei's scum?

Then what do you think of Scott when he's made two posts on D2, has never given an inactivity excuse, and has been seen on DLP since then?

Whoa there, whoa there. Neither of you or Font answered my question on what you think of Fluff’s readwall. Rubicon, what are your reasons for lynching Fluff?

17. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    More avoidance. You don't acknowledge my post where I vote you and you won't answer this, either.

And this clears Scott of having the same because... ?

18. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Like I said, it's a title thing, to make it clear which person I'm talking about. It would be odd, except you know, I've never used colours in this game to indicate an opinion on a player. And I happened to chose cyan because it wasn't red/yellow/green and was a visible shade of blue. You're reaching quite a bit here. :rolleyes:

19. fontisian

30% chance he's scum with fluff and thinks the wagon will either fail or he'll get towncred out of it, 30% he's scum and wants to get a mislynch on fluff then on me, 30% he's town and fluff is actually mafia. The remaining 10% is whatever randomness.

---------- Post automerged at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Seriously? I'm trying to help you stop wasting your time so you can help me /actually lynch scum./ Get out of your paranoid fear bubble and realize that you are poking at nothing.

Because there's literally no one in the game who coaches like I do.

20. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

I was talking about at that point in time where he says he was at his dad's birthday party? Or something like that. It's what was relevant at that point in time and why I was willing to give him a pass on not posting walls/defend himself.