1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Pretty soon I am going to reek of panda hugs. Don't fight the current.

2. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Again, I already brought up some of these points, as I said to Irene, but I agree with the ones I haven't brought up before now (and obvious agree with the ones I have brought up before now).

I have other catch-up posts incoming soon but they're getting mixed up so I'm just going to post them now and try to roll with the live game thread as I go

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Post 100

Post 140

Can you see my issues on why this is your top town? Can you see why this is pinging me on looking at interactions?

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I got compared to Fontisian?! I'm flattered :eek:

5. Koalas

High Score:
    The above was for Newcomb.

Sorry I forgot you were only capable of pushing a single wagon. I'll just wait quietly over here till you're ready.

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Thank you for understanding.

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I have some qualms about Taure. Partly because he reminds me of the words: towny, scummy, scum, push, hardclaim, softclaim. But more importantly, because there's some disconnect in his entry-play.

<Reasons why these two quotes are inconsistent - He placed a RVS on me and never brings up an argument on it (and at that point I am townread by a few players, meaning there's even lower chance of that lynch happening without any reasoning given in a vacuum, meaning it's even MORE of a wasted vote, meaning inconsistent with quote 2.

Here is where Taure finally places a vote that he actually provides any sort of push or argument behind.

---------- Post automerged at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Please explain why you think so

---------- Post automerged at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Nae'blis, has like no posts. I buy it, but it's also the easy scum-read and the technical OMGUS.

Sesc, I'm not sure on.

Jan, I disagree with.

This is a little more lackluster than I expected from you at this point.

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Look what i just created for you guys, so you don't mess it up!

Preemptive Day End

Not to confuse with :

Countdown Timer

2 Hours early should be more than enough to figure things out.

I will save the timer in my qt, and relink it from time to time, if all the people are on board (it looks good so far).

9. Citrus

Citrus First Year

This is roughly where I'm at, but I'm still working through the thread so reserving the right to change this up at the drop of a hat (I claim credit for "Tyrene")

Town
    Jan
    Newcomb, Tyrene
    Cobalt, Waco
    Snowvon
    EVERYONE ELSE = [Sesc, Kalas, Riley]
    Fontisian
    Nae'blis, Taure
    Scum

---------- Post automerged at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Definitely have to run this by Eidolonic first, but it'd be neat if players were allowed to put day-end links in our signatures...?

---------- Post automerged at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

To clarify at Fontisian:

Your tunnel on Sesc has me ambivalent, I dislike your tunnel on Jan.

But I really dislike the level you've ignored a lot of players in the game *due to your tunnels* and this rings of scum!Fontisian as I'd expect you to play

Oh and

Unvote

Vote: Taure

Naeblis has 4+ votes or something?

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I liked his first post.

It's not especially strong, but I want to see what he brings to the table toMorrow once he can't hide behind 'there's no real info on Day 1'.

11. Koalas

High Score:
    You are beyond irritating. Talk to me when you want to play.

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Jan

I've left my lump on you thus far because I haven't particularly wanted to place it on anyone else who's gotten a lump vote thus far and I hadn't decided yet on whether I wanted it or not. But considering a priest with a trusty panda named lump is the most ascended version of town power, and also for another secret-reason because secrets are fun, tentatively:

Unlump: Jan

Lump: Citrus

---------- Post automerged at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Specificity, my dear Watson. What about post 1 did you like? What rang meh/neutral to you?

There's like 5 paragraphs in his first post, why don't you take it paragraph-by-paragraph for starters?

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

?

Or I'll just ignore you if you're going to be hostile.

14. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Would like a post from Sesc addressing this though

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Oh, just the way he claimed.

I didn't really want to mention it because talking about roles, but yeah.

I also agreed with Newcomb's assessment that Taure really believes there is no info Day 1 and I think it's moderately towny.

The rest of his post really isn't alignment indicative? He talks about his timezone, how he doesn't really use meta, words he doesn't use, how he doesn't spam, and a couple of joke reasons for wanting Lump.

16. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

That's sad. I could be wrong on Jan. Doubt I'm wrong on Sesc. Very much doubt you're right on Taure.

17. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I don't mind a panda companion, but i do not think i have towns support, so why bother trying?

You are a good enough player and i do read you town (at this point :p ).

Newcomb would be my second choice, and if that doesn't work Von.

I am unsure about Vons choice of companionship and i don't want poor lump to end up all confused. We need pandas to procreate and all that.

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I mean, if we're all being honest here, my lump vote on you was like a subtle way of voting myself initially, because I got you to vote me for it back. Teehee

---------- Post automerged at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

I can buy the first two sentences without prompting, but would like you to elucidate me on the third (involving Taure)

19. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Moderator Note: Due to extensive questions in QT's, I'll clarify in thread. It is no the intent of Judge Lynch to count towards vigilante - same with Leeroy. I'll update the original post, it slipped through the cracks when moving setup over, my apologies. Judge and Leeroy are classified as end-of-day kills, rather than outright lynch replacements

20. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Citrus should explain his townread on Jan.