1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Im terrible at walls, and reads. really feel like I shouldn't do reads or walls. That gives scum fodder to throw people off from the very basics that I'm sticking to.

They are: I'm town. 2 witches alive.

Thats end of concrete info I have.

2. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Since we're in the spirit of apologies, I would like to apologise in advance for calling Cobalt a cunt in my QT.

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Sesc: I know, I'm mostly joking.

I can't really talk about Cobalt's meta without talking about an ongoing game. You can read his posts up the point where he flipped mafia if you like, but I think me explicitly interpreting it is over the line. Link

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Never played with cobalt before

I've half a mind to just lynch Waco...

5. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I can interpret it. I flubbed day one and made a bandwagon vote before explaining myself and got pounced for it as scum and shot day two. Shitty game.

---------- Post automerged at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I'm sorry for calling you a colossal dick ITT at some point I think.

But I still think you're prob a witch too.

---------- Post automerged at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Don't say things like this pls.

6. fontisian

I am sorry for saying that Eido is completely batshit insane.

And by "am sorry for saying," I mean "would like to reiterate."

7. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Because he rolled you witch with Sesc and Kalas?

---------- Post automerged at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Wait, I thought Taure posted that.

Mobile posting with 36 hours of no sleep <<<<<<

8. fontisian

The wheels on the bus go round and round.

9. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I actually really like you.

Tbh if font/Citrus or someone is totally steamrolling me right now I won't even be mad later.

---------- Post automerged at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

But I'm sticking to the Kalas/Sesc/Taure or Kalas/Sesc/Waco worlds.

10. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Riley, I didn't ask about info, I asked about your opinion on Taure's plan, Cobalt's plan, and whether to lynch me today. Preferably AFTER reading my posts and the arguments that were raised against me. Y'know, just, like, playing the game.

Are you going to do that in the next 12 hours, or should I just give up waiting?

Cobalt: Sure, if you could throw me some links, I'd read.

11. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

fonti: Thanks.

12. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I'll do so later Sesc. Working at the moment. I also might crash HARD tonight - lynch is over 24 hours away, right?

---------- Post automerged at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Or is it tonight? Fuck

---------- Post automerged at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

No tomorrow thank fuck

---------- Post automerged at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Let me find Sesc the game where I RAILED into two townies for claiming roles that needed to die for our vigi to get stocks. Oh man.

---------- Post automerged at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------
    Sesc

ITT, Pikachu was the vigilante who gained a stock after Ash, Misty, or Brock died. One of them claimed and I got pissed and then Arty claimed and I bugged.

http://www.gayteenforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69203&p=2343742#p2343742

For some background, Arty had just won the previous game as scum but he just listened to the mastermind who did all the work.

Click "Who posted?" At the top of the page to ISO me just click on the number of my posts which was 306 in three day phases before I died.

That was also one of my best town performances, when you ISO me you'll find my giant wall post that I posted before I got bombed by Madasahat which contained 4/5 of the remaining mafia besides Madasahat. That game was clinched when he bombed me and I flipped civ.

---------- Post automerged at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

But yeah, I'll find you more violent town!Cobalt if you want.

13. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Back from the dead to say you shouldn't waste a check on Mr. Gonna drop some sweet, sweet words in the thread soon. I'd prefer a Sesc lynch and a Waco check. If he comes back green, we lynch Taure tomorrow for the win.

---------- Post automerged at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

On me*

/10

14. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I'm with you Typhon. I'd rather we check Taure, honestly - if HE doesn't come up red then we lynch Waco for the win?

15. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

That's acceptable too. Prefer Waco because he's pinged me since D1 and I've been townreading Taure for that same span, but it is two routes to the same thing, so I'm not prickly about the order.

16. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Cool, sounds good.

---------- Post automerged at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

I'm actually moderately uncomfortable feeling like we've clinched it on day two but I'm gonna ignore that feeling. :rip:

17. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Not interested in a Riley lynch unless somebody can counter. Not particularly interested in a fonti lynch because the Jan kill felt calculated to push a scum!fonti world. I was going to treat the suggestion of such as a scum claim from anyone I wasn't hard townreading, but I never saw anything suspicious. Newcomb is town, Citrus is town. You're my biggest niggling doubt, incidentally, but I think 2 in Sesc/Waco/Taure is much more likely at this point.

---------- Post automerged at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Jan is such a confusing kill to me. Like, I'd have gone hard on him at the start of the day. I thought the two witches were likely him and Sesc, and then... yeah. Ah well.

18. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Little old me? Aw. I'm flattered.

I'm way too transparent as scum and for some reason have not been able to change my scum play since an earlier GTF game when I rolled it for the first time.

Frankly, if I made it a week into a game as scum with 90% of players town reading me and a plan set in motion to win the game it'd be pretty fucking godlike considering my track record.

---------- Post automerged at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I was actually building up to a Jan/Sesc team too, hence my reference of Jan in my post-EoD post. If Jan had refused to lynch Sesc again this phase I probably would have turned on him.

If this is a Sesc/Taure or Sesc/Waco world, who would have made that kill?

Maybe Sesc to push a scum!font world?

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I still don't get all these Jan scum-reads from D1, but whatever

20. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

[​IMG]

<Hi, Taure, it's me, Lump! I'm a very friendly panda and even though Newcomb's busy until tonight, I just wanted to drop by and say hi to you!

Because I love you!

Pandas love everybody!

*psssst* Come closer, I have some advice for you...

If you're the last witch, you should probably throw Sesc under the bus pretty soon!

Yaaaaaaay!>