1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

*shrugs*

I'm town, as you guys will find out postgame.

I have no idea what Riley was doing, but whatever. Cobalt is likely town for that reaction though.

2. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

And by that, do I mean that they have to kill townfirm!Font to avoid narrowing it down for us, or do I mean that I have night protection? ;)

3. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

No, it was a ploy. Nothing concrete. And not sure I want to say it like that. I have no concrete info. I think working from assumption is best after you know that.

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Good. Because I, on the other hand, do.

:sherlock:

5. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Mmmm, nah.

I had this dilemma once - I subbed out of a game on Day One because I nearly had a nervous breakdown with irl stuff and I almost got lynched day one as the medic for overreacting to a small wagon on me. The person who subbed in for me cleverly played around my prior actions by blaming them completely on me and saying somehow that it's not slot-indicative of scum. I was town then, but that sub-in tactic works for anybody, especially somebody with horribly conflicting info.

What it looks like to me is this - Riley hard claimed the info, and potentially scum knows that Jan may have been the Oracle. Not having caught up on the entire game thread, Prophylaxis may have claimed that he targeted Fontisian in order to get that info, because he was asked for a role history. He knows that Fontisian is a priest townfirm, so he knows that's a surefire way to hard claim a result. However, when the Lump asked for Priest, Clown, AND Oracle to target them Night One, it would be ridiculous for the Oracle to potentially pass up an easy result and for the Clown to not get protection by targeting a random person.

And then Citrus night two - why would an Oracle even go there in the first place? Oracle has to target someone that either Priest or Clown will target - Priest is dead, but there were two claimed Priests. Therefore, Oracle has to target someone that those Priests will target. Obviously, the real Priest thinks that the counterclaiming Priest is a witch, and therefore will not target that person. So there's no reason for an Oracle to have targeted one of the claimed Priests when that's a surefire way to NOT get results.

There's like, no way that I can see that slot as town right now. I can't see Riley playing that dumb.

---------- Post automerged at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

You have concrete info?

Why tell us that now, when nothing else is claimed besides the slot that we're going to lynch toDay?

---------- Post automerged at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

If it's something that's going to help us game-solve, Citrus, please share. We need to narrow down the list of potential witches in the worlds we're working with.

6. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Interesting. I guess there's no point in putting that out there if we can finish (1 scum left). If not, you should probably share I think?

---------- Post automerged at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Actually, no, you should probably share either way.

7. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

So... reading between the lines, without saying anything one way or the other about your role, do you still want to lynch Proph/Riley?

8. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Day End is in like... 21 hours.

Stop posting at that point, and I'll get to things when I can. If you need to get hold of me prior to then, spam PM me on the forums and hope I notice the alert on phone.

9. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Those reactions were relatively lackluster. I was hoping for more dramatic tension or something.

I have concrete info because...I'm the Priest! *dun dun ding*

10. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Oh goddamn. I thought we were done with that. Lol.

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

No, but seriously I have some concrete info.

That little demon, The Waco Kid, is in fact a real-life Demon!

Or at least he was, before we lynched him.

Anyone wanna give me the ramifications for up to 5 town-points, or should I go ahead and just post them?

---------- Post automerged at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Trust me, you don't know how much I grappled with revealing that. All. Day.

---------- Post automerged at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Ok this time there should be a little more drama *puts popcorn in the microwave*

12. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Umm, your insistence on Taure town make sense, because I don't know if I see them bussing that hard. Certainly, certainly Riley needs to go first.

But there are issues. You N1 check was Waco? Because, you know, Waco was dead N2. Or are you claiming Oracle, in which case demon was just speculation?

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

:facepalm

/10char

---------- Post automerged at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

The only role that gets an exact role from a player is the Grave-digger by-the-by

14. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Oh. Well then. Yeah, I see that now. I thought priest got role and alignment, and you had been claiming priest, and... yeah. Sorry for the derp. But good shit, then. Lynch Rilaxis and GG?

15. Newcomb

I'm ISO'ing Waco right now, and goddamn does he focus on Taure.

Especially at the end, but even before that.

Like. Waco did almost nothing this game except to distance from Taure.

That's...weird.

Citrus if you're pulling some move and fakeclaiming AGAIN and making me do this work for nothing, please tell me now so I don't have to literally murder you.

---------- Post automerged at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

I dunno. Normally I'd see it as w/v or v/v, but the exclusiveness is getting to me. He poked at Snowvon a little, at Sesc, but whenever he makes a longer post he's almost always getting into it with Taure.

This is a Thing.

16. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Is it worth me isoing too, Newcomb?

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Sigh, I'll just post the ramifications since I'm impatient. Things that change with my info:

1) If Riley really is Oracle, scum knew he was the Oracle the second he said Kalas was scum.
    *Part of the reason I faked Priest was to try to dis-centivize souping N2. I was worried Sesc would be souped WITH Rilaxis. The issue now is, why didn't they soup? They must've used their perfect kill to knock out Sesc right? Because if they souped to eliminate Sesc, they should have gone ahead and souped Rilaxis IF Rilaxis is scum.

2) If Jan OR Kalas was Oracle, the scum knew it D2. That means if was a safe fake-claim for Riley if he wanted it then. fontisian my information was part of the reason we kept disagreeing on reading the Rilaxis slot. With it now in mind, what are your thoughts?

3) Obviously the night actions don't make much sense from the slot

4) I'm leaning towards Rilaxis being scum and Kalas being town right now. Obviously if they are both scum and we lynch Rilaxis the game ends. Does anyone else strongly believe the slot is town?

18. Newcomb

Ehh, I'm not getting much from it, but, couldn't hurt. If Citrus is real, this is the first concrete wolf we've had, so reading him for spew seems like a good call.

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

The funny thing is, Taure even brought it up during their argument at the end of D2. Like what.

---------- Post automerged at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

I am very much for real. The witches knew I used my action last night, so they probably saw this coming today.

20. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Wait, so you didn't check Kalas?