1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Bringing a gun to a pillow fight, what a scumbag.

Also, why would anyone fakeclaim a role that can prove itself so easily, and will always just shoot him when they die, thus confirming him as mafia.

I do not know him, but even he should not be that trolly.

2. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I think I'm comfortable lynching anyone in your no reads/scumfeels zone apart from Jan and Tempus Snowvon. Also are your 'townfeel' reads in order? Like Menace more than Fontisian and Cobalt the weakest one?

I concur with Fontisian on Cobalt's claim, it's on the townier side of the spectrum, but only slightly. Would've preferred during pre-game but Cobalt barely posted after late night shenanigans so being late/not discussing the idea more turns out relatively null-ish in the end

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Eh. Cobalt's already on the bottom of my townleans, so I'll leave it as is. But now I feel worse about it.

---------- Post automerged at 13:44 ---------- Previous post was at 13:44 ----------

DOUBLE NINJA

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

^
    He's not fake-claiming, let's not waste time discussing dumb things like that.

What do you think of Snowvon's reads Jan? Anyone in the wrong section etc.?

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

MathBlade was in a very trolly mood that game.

And don't underestimate Lucky's trolliness.

---------- Post automerged at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

Shaky, but in order, yes.

6. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

The role claim is real until he gets shot.

Everything else is something to look at on another day, because we will not lynch the dob on day 1.

And Von you should not check him n1, the gain is minimal right now.
    A greencheck doesnt help that much and if he is red, outing that just instakills the priest.
    That does not sound like good play at all.

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I'm getting to the point of KILL IT WITH FIRE for Atum and his fluffiness. At least Kalas responds after getting the email when you ping him.

It may be a bit premature since we have plenty of time in D1, but also come on there's like 300 posts and they have barely any AND they're not even ANYTHING content-wise just RVS-phase

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Why Atum? You know how he basically doesn't exist until like, Day 2 or 3.

---------- Post automerged at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

beeeeeeetlejuice

beeeeeeetlejuice

beeeeeeetlejuice

---------- Post automerged at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:51 ----------

Citrus, why are you uncomfortable lynching Jan?

9. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I do not want another Newcomb fiasco because town gives him a game pass for nothing.
    (I have him leaning town, but that read is something that needs to be sustained by him)

Other than that I am fine with it.
    My thoughts on Fonti are similar, but I need her to step up her game before the day ends, thats why she is not towny for me yet.
    She would be slight leaning town if I didnt have a bit of respect for her mafia play. Everything she did at this point is easy enough to fake for her.

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Newcomb is giving himself half of Day 1 off. After that, we can bring the pain.

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

because I am town, and you both should know it.

well the only person who knows my mafiapotential here is fonti, i think, since we talked and played the most together (mostly videomafia, but that does not change all that much).

I somehow still haven't rolled scum on dlp, kinda sad, because i had a few plays in mind with a good witchhunt scum team. Next time!

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Eh I'm leaning weakly town on him right now. He doesn't really have as much content as I'd like yet, but his tone is good.

Also there's so many more better pressure-targets. If Jan's town I don't expect us to get suckered as easily into mislynching him down the line, while a lot of the better pressure-targets I could totally see that happening even if they are town.

---------- Post automerged at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Mind sharing one of the plays? I wouldn't mind some sort of calibration on your scum-game. I'll even give you some free townpoints maybe

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

That is fine Von, but you have Newcomb as your toptown right behind yourself, which is not a read i have at this point.

14. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

and suddenly Garcia

---------- Post automerged at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 14:00 ----------

Eh, I said it was shaky.

tbh I'd probably put Waco (maybe even Moridin?) above him, if I wanted to be more accurate.

15. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Yeah Citrus, I will write some ideas that I had in this thread so the witches can consider adapting/copying them, great idea.

Remind me postgame.
    Maybe i will write something in my qt, not sure yet.

Also most of my witchhunt ideas revolve around the roles they got, which makes it so much fun to and versatile to play.

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

-- slight town points for the Garcia, shame on Jan

17. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I don't know why you expect me to be able to townread you easily.

The first time was 'yeah sure I'll roll with this', the second time was your beef with fontisian.

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Give me something please. I want calibration of your scum-game.

Give me a good DM example if it has to though you aren't getting town-points then

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Or maybe to be more specific: I don't know why you expect me to be able to townread you easily on Day 1.

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

citrus already answered before me von.

not that i knew it, because i might have written my stuff without caring about his :p