1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #7

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Before Typhon and Snow? Sure.

2. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Same question goes to you Koalas since you seem to be in a similar position to Fonti - Sell me on Waco being town without mentioning the N1 soup or the word meta -- if he's scum he's bussed a hell of a lot more than I expect most scum players to but given the unclears left in the game it's near confirmed that someone did that and based on his own play I've never had him as town.

---------- Post automerged at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

I mean it could be Jan/Kai, I don't scum read either but can see the possibility of that existing. I just rather catch scum in the claim order very soon before this actually becomes a surefire lylo situation.

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

(Mathblade push).

4. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Most players remaining have hard pushed at least one of Miner/Math very strongly throughout the game other than Kai because Kai doesn't play like that. It's looking more and more plausible that scum did just buss and out of those that did his push looked less genuine to me than others as well as the fact there's significantly less interactions with them->him as there is them->other pushers. You've called the Jari claim via fake guiltying, the Fluff claim by asking him to claim while I was getting ready for bed and now you want a Kaii claim. Can you at least humour me and have Waco claim after Kai please, consider it a compromise.

5. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Except for the fact that you were in the lynch pool after yesterday for defending Mathblade

6. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Zero people had come forward with a scum read on me at that point, zero. You yourself had moved me considerably up your list so you stating this now is a huge red flag. I was never getting mslynched today or likely any time in the future; haven't been mslynched in 5 years. So there wasn't a reason for her to claim other than to go for the hero fake-guilty-win play which didn't work and put us in this position which we have to make the best of.

7. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I have eyes.

8. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Go back to this point yesterDay:

D2 vc.75
    MathBlade (4): Quiddity, The Waco Kid, fontisian, Jan,
    The Waco Kid (3): Typhon, MathBlade, Regfan,
    fontisian (1): Snowvon

Abstaining: KaiDASH, Koalas, Koalas, his fluffiness, Jarizok,

Prior to the announced check on you, if you assume Math's teammates wasn't sacrficing her early in the day, you're right there as in the pool

9. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    But yet you had 6 people listed as scummy to you than me on your wall.
    You're not adding up here Waco.

---------- Post automerged at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Like not even a little bit.

10. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

A lot of people from MS say that... and as usual I'm right and they're wrong

11. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    You're trying to push the logic that I was still in the scum pool while having me as your 3 highest town read coming into today (Koalas doesn't count because mo confirmed).

---------- Post automerged at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

That's a fairly large disconnect.

12. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

And you'll notice that everyone below you would also fall into that pool. I moved you above the rest based on other factors

---------- Post automerged at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

(Jan's the exception, but I was considering the possibility of a nonsense soup)

13. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Fluff voted Math 3 posts after the vote count you grabbed, you had him as your tied most likely scum in the game. If your argument is that everyone that hadn't voted Math at that point is scummy then I should have been below Fluff and other players for actually being on the counterwagon and Fluff should have been above the no voters. If your argument is that the voting scenario yesterday alone isn't enough to read someone by (Which I wholeheartedly agree with) then you pushing the argument that my vote yesterday means I was still in the scum pool doesn't add up. Like I said zero people scum-read me coming into today including yourself. So you bringing up the "Claim was fine as still in the scum pool" logic is very disingenuous.

---------- Post automerged at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Like I think if you're trying to scumhunt with an emphasis on vote counts which is notable in your posts today you'd have noticed that Fluff did indeed vote Math 3 posts after the VC you used and thus not have kept him in your most likely scum pool.

This just doesn't seem like genuine scumhunting from you.

14. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Given that Fontisian was concerned about you enough to check you... I think you need to ammend that statement

---------- Post automerged at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

If you read my posts today, you would see I did mention that fact

15. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Pretty sure Reg's a dead end. Even if we assume fonti is still gambitting and her green on Reg is false, which I am not for my own sanity, then you have to wonder how Math convinced him to N1 soup and then that claim happened.

Which, yeah, I can see that tinfoil world if I squint, but it is probably less likely than you (Waco) scum in a vacuum, and obviously the green rules it out entirely.

16. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

At this point we have an un'cc green on Reg, I'm not contesting that he is town as this point. I am contesting his view of the game-state as in-accurate, and his citing of the BoD3 state and his belief of position in it proves it

17. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I can't understand Fontis investigation either Waco but it occured; the fact though is I was never actually getting mslynched here, there was no need for her to claim to prevent something that wasn't happening. I understand that her intention wasn't claiming for the green but for wanting to look like a hero with a correcr fake guilty but it wasn't the right move to make, you attempting to suggest i was in the pool with your own reads not matching doesn't sit right.

The only mention you had of Fluff was "Fluff votes making it 5-3" "Doesn't make sense as a buss" "But he would allow the soup to happen". Effectively you mentioned enough reasoning there that he should never have been your stronger scum read in the game.

18. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

itt: people who don't know my role

[​IMG]

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

We all know Kai isn't going to claim, right?

---------- Post automerged at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was at 20:18 ----------

But he also isn't CC'ing, so there's that.

20. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Tyhon - Talk with me here. With the lack of CC from Fluff he's now clear. What's the claim order you think wins us the game in the safest route possible? If I had my way I'd want Waco first, I acknowledge that several people don''t think he's mafia and that it's probably unrealistic to have him claim next but I really want at least a compromise in that if the next person we select isn't CC'ed I want him after. I don't think that's an unreasonable position to have.