1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

5 Fictional Characters You'd Want on Your Side in a Fight

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by Skeletaure, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

1.) Jesus Christ - Son of God, out for revenge, and can kick some ass like he did with the moneylenders in the bible. You don't think God gave him some cheat codes? Find out the hard way.

2.) The Man with No Name - That's right, Clint Eastwood's character from the Dollars Trilogy. If you looked up badass in the dictionary, you'd get the face of this man.

3.) Yoda - Most experienced Jedi ever. He may be small but he's not too small where he can't kick your ass by not even moving.

4.) Winston Wolfe (Pulp Fiction) - He solves problems, don't let that problem be you.

5.) Tyler Durden (Fight Club) - Every team needs a psychopath to round out it's ranks and Tyler Durden fits the bill. First rule of this fight club? Your ass is going down.

2. Dethklok

Dethklok Order Member

The power of Christ compels him not to tell you.
    My new list:

1: Any Bolo tank from Mark XV and up. Bolos are like Terminators, but worse. Far worse. And with better weapons. Hellbore.

2: Dirty Harry.

Just because.

3: Neo from The Matrix and only from The Matrix. Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions sucked balls. And Neo using guns kicks ass.

4: Uchiha Itachi, without the so-called 'sickness' that took a badass ninja from us.

5: William Adama from nBSG with a fully loaded Galactica. Those frakking Toasters don't stand a chance.

3. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

1) Gene Hunt - Life On Mars. - Purely because, It's Gene Frickin' Hunt.

2) Fanon Voldemort - Not JK's cheap ass excuse for a Dark Lord who was defeated by a Disarming spell... pathetic...

3) Arthas Menethil; The Lich King - It's Ner'Zhul. 'Nuff said.

4) Goku - Gotta have one DBZ guy in here somewhere.. Nothing like watching a grown man scream like a girl & suddenly pack on the muscle like Roid abuse in seconds.

5) Harry Potter from Joe's 'Wastelands of Time' - I think this one goes without saying.

Mix & match team, all good in a hand-to-hand fight I daresay, or near enough. Wasn't going with Super Heroes just because.

4. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

QFT...although I won't lie, I geeked out over the Neo vs. multiplying Mr. Smith fight scene.

5. desiking75

desiking75 Squib

To be somewhat original (somewhat being operative)

1) Cell from Dbz (just to avoid goku)
    2) The nine-tailed fox from naruto
    3) Jack bauer, the second chuck norris
    4) Leon from Resident evil series
    5) Donkey kong because... hes a buff monkey?

6. DarthBill

DarthBill The Chosen One

Frankly, I wouldn't want Goku, Superman, or God on my team, just because they probably wouldn't be willing to do the things I'd want them to.

1) Revan

2) Rogue

3) Genie (of Aladdin)

4) A T-800

5) Toph OR Dr. McNinja (edit: Averis's post reminded me of him)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  7. Averis

Averis Don of Delivery ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    1. Raven from Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - Dances across water, gets shot in the head and comes back to life, and if he really wanted to, he could say "Quoth the Raven: Nevermore" without looking like a complete ass. The showman of the group.

2. Barret Wallace from Final Fantasy VII - Dude lost his arm and got it replaced with a gun, he's willing to die for the planet, and he's got a thing for blowing expensive shit up. Definitely the trash talker of the group.

3. Galbatorix from the Inheritance Trilogy (Eragon) - Rides a dragon, has an entire army at his disposal, and he's ruthless as hell. As long as he doesn't turn against the group and slay them all (see: what happens in the books) he's a definite lock for leader.

4. Paul Bunyan - Made the Grand Canyon by dragging his axe behind him, and has a kick ass blue oxe as a familiar. He's the brute force in the group.

5. Rick O'Connell from the Mummy - Knock him down six times, and he gets up seven. Key weapon: Whatever he gets his hands on. The level-headed member of the group, and the one with the hot MILF wife.

8. Perspicacity

Perspicacity Destroyer of Worlds ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

Where idiots are not legally permitted to vote
    High Score:
    Blue Ox!Animagus Harry would make a good crackfic.

For the hell of it, an all-Babe crack lineup:

1. Babe the Blue Ox.
    2. Babe Ruth - man had good swat (and taste in cigars).
    3. Officer Bud-Babe (Kochanski) from Red Dwarf.
    4. Babe the Pig - if we get hungry (Pigs is for eatin').
    5. Emma Frost (don't tell me she's not a babe). Dessert.

9. MrINBN

MrINBN Unspeakable

1. Deadpool, because he kicks ass and he's funny. Plus, he's a ninja.
    2. Rincewind the Wizzard, in case we have to run away :p
    3. HK-47, amazingly skilled assassin droid and hilarious.
    4. Caine of vampire lore. He's the ORIGINAL vampire. 'nuff said. (As a side note, the encounter rules for Caine are just "You lose.")
    5. Urza Planeswalker. Incredibly powerful mage and dimension hopper, as well as a badass inventor.

10. Sagita

Sagita Fourth Year

God tiers:
    1. God
    2. Lucifer
    3. Hades
    4. Poseidon
    5. Zeus

With this team no one here stands a chance... but in honor of fair play:

1. Merlin: Think of Gandalf and Dumbledore but better.
    2. Harry Dresden: Power house.
    3. Batman: Money, intellect and he kicks ass.
    4. Luke Skywalker (the one after the movies): Lightsabers and the force are awesome.
    5. Kincaid: The first one would finish the fight, the other 3 are there just in case and Kincaid is here for MY protection, after all he is the only one that actually lnows how to be a body guard.

Darn, all my team members have been choosen... That means a 3rd team:

1. Scarlett (G. I. Joe) She knows how to fight and she is eye candy.
    2. Zoro (One Piece) A swordsman looking to become the best.
    3. Revan (from KOTOR) A jedi mastermind that sees the elimination of the Republic as a way to get ready for the inminent return of the Sith.
    4. Isaac (Golden Sun) He uses something akin to magic and wields the sword like a master were it not enough he can call fort summons that put Final Fantasy ones to shame.
    5. Obelix (Asterix and... Duh) He fell into a well, quite like Ranma, but instead of turning into a "hot" girl he turned into a French super man (wow, french superman... Isn't that instant lose?) none the less he is a physical powerhouse.

There is my team, the only one you guys have used is Revan but he is so awesome that I will keep him there just because everybody loves the Force and lightsabers.

11. Grubdubdub

Grubdubdub Supreme Mugwump

You do realize that except for God all of your team members have been beaten? That means that in order to beat your team you only need a few titans and to believe in God... ;)

12. afrojack

afrojack Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Actually, all you would need to beat that team is Kratos. It's his speciality.

And about Merlin, as far as I've actually heard about him, combative magic wasn't exactly his forte. Orginial does not always equal best. Although, I could be very wrong here. This is based solely on what I've heard of the actual character Merlin from his original mythos. Whatever embellishments recent authors have added is another matter.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  13. Twisted

Twisted Guest

Hmm... tough to pick just a couple :)

1) The Doctor - Sonic screwdriver, anyone?
    2) Denarian!Harry (Denarian Series) - Would inject a bit of humour into there
    3) The God-Emperor of Mankind, in his prime (WH40K)
    4) Shrike, in his prime (Mortal Engines Series) - to protect me. Man gets run over by a small town on wheels (read the books) and just gets back up. And then he's killed. Three times. And gets back up.
    5) If it all goes to shit, Orannis from the Old Kingdom series. Just let him loose. I'd probably die, but it'd be a win for my side.

EDIT: I'd swap Denarian!Harry for Wastelandsoftime!Harry in a heartbeat, assuming the guy was in his prime and not completely buggered by every debilitating horror known to man, like he was a lot of the time in that series. Darkslayer ftw.

14. Sagita

Sagita Fourth Year

Well... That's why I made the other teams, to have some back up. I feel like a tard <.<

15. RedNehi

RedNehi DA Member

1) Superman-Prime - psycho, but resistant to magic
    2) Sodom Yat - superman, but also has a green lantern ring
    3) The Flash (Barry Allen) - faster than light
    4) Darkseid - Omega Effect
    5) Dr. Greenthumb - for the after partly

16. ReverseSide

ReverseSide Slug Club Member

Bah, your teams lack power. Psychological warfare is needed.

1. Alma: Even if you can survive, you'll be afraid for the rest of eternity.
    2. The grudge girl: Let's see superman fight that.
    3. Mother: from Silent Hill 4.
    4. Santa Claus: he knows when you're asleep. He knows.
    5. Leo Stenbuck wielding Naked Jehuty: because everyone needs at least one giant mecha on their team.

17. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

O shi-

HERE COME THA' NIGRAS!

1. Spawn
    2. Luke Cage
    3. Charles Gunn (Angel)
    4. Isaiah Bradley
    5. A Pimp Named Slickback

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  18. Sol

Sol High Inquisitor

1. Jack Burton

19. Iztiak

Iztiak Prisoner DLP Supporter

Gandalf >>>> Merlin > Dumbledore

That is all.
    Gandalf is powerful. Y'know, the sort of, pick up the ring, become the new Sauron thing?

Wasn't he just supposed to not use all his power?

20. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    1. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Throwing galaxies, fuck yes.