1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice

Complete A Bad Week at the Wizengamot by DisobedienceWriter - K

Discussion in 'Humor' started by MrINBN, Jul 28, 2007.

1. xeromercy

xeromercy Squib

1st and 2nd chapter were gold, easy 5/5 for both. However the 3rd was really tedious to read, I barely finished the chapter. 2.5/5 just because it had a feeling of being forced. Overall 5/5. (I'm pretending that chapter 3 never happened)

2. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes Squib

Extremely well-portrayed smart!harry. And the Sirius part?! I gotta say, if you let the absurdity fo all the situations slip out of your mind, it becomes quite a humorous story.

Plus i've always enjoeyd all of DW's work so... there ya go I got hook line, the whole package down my throat.

4/5 good grammar - as far as I'm concerned anyway - nice plot and all, but i can't give full stars to such an impossible thing.

3. baelife

baelife Squib

High Score:
    5/5

I think this is one of the funniest HP fanfics I've read; I love how ridiculously Fudge is portrayed, and it's such a fun read.

4. flagsfly

flagsfly Squib

High Score:
    Not bad. Generally OOC, but hey, it was funny.I did think that flobberworm snot core could be a thing. I mean, how many dragon heartstrings and unicorn hair do they have to go around? Flobberworm snot is perfectly magical enough for the less than magical wizards.

5. FlyingShadows

FlyingShadows Squib

High Score:
    First and second chapter were very good and made me laugh, third chapter was bland and quite boring. OOCness but hey, its a parody when do parodies ever keep in character . 4.5/5 for making fun of the common cliches and for humour, -0.5 for the third chapter