1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Hunt of Thrones II: Beyond the Wall - Town wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

I would like to highlight to scum that it is incredibly stupid to NK me because I can kill off the White Walker, and with lesser role to kill WW, that is definitely disadvantageous to them.

2. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Actually I gotta ask this, Sesc, from what kind of mindset lynching the Angry Knight on day one would make sense? Because I can't see how town could think this would be a good idea.

3. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    ^

Sesc, your fairly smart and so I kinda want to just write that off as frustration but you do have to understand how very fishy that sounds right?

4. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Gila: Mostly a rhetoric question, but I'm entirely unconvinced he's not lying. Also, it produced stupid answers like this one:

5. Gila

His claim is kinda provable though and if he is telling the truth it would be a powerful role to lose this early so I'm sure you see why people might think it is strange.

6. Krogan

High Score:
    ....Risking lynching the Angry Knight for no reason at all is a stupid answer? Good to know your scum Sesc, saves me the time of having to pay careful attention to what you say.

7. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It's not idiotic. It's playing it safe with our major power roles. The Angry Knight's main purpose is as a counter to the White Walker. Obviously we're facing a statistical improbability of Sacrifice finding the White Walker on the first day (though we managed it with Evan Tide by complete accident, I'll admit :p), so why should we lynch a person who is possibly a major town role such as that?

8. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

I was actually referring to Ser Piggy and the Blacksmith - neither are technically night kills (and the Blacksmith kill doesn't even have to be at night) but I guess I'm used to calling things like the vigilante kill, etc. night kills.

Rescind Vote
    Deadline Vote : Fenraellis

For the record, though, I'm still not sure Sacrifice is telling the truth.

9. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Feel free to keep posting for the next 20ish minutes while I tally votes and write flavor. NO MORE VOTES AFTER THIS POST.

10. Gila

I don't think anybody is 100% convinced, but if he is telling the truth, the gain is so much bigger than the loss.

11. Sesc

Lmfao, Krogan. Way to be heavy-handed. I'd think about the execution of that plan again ^_^

You do realise Town alone has three ways to kill the WW, not two, yeah? And that, should Sacrifice lie, a counter claim is not at all a given, precisely because no one likes to role claim in this setup?

But sure, keep posting. Nice to know you don't read scum posts carefully.

12. Krogan

High Score:
    ^This

I've said a thousand times its possible he could be lying but if he isn't, killing him this early is idiotic in the extreme.

---------- Post automerged at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

/facepalm

I gave you waaaaay too much credit if you think I was actually seriously suggesting that Im going to write you off and stop paying attention. Your either scum or an idiot but I will be watching you.

13. Sesc

Yes. Which makes the Angry Knight a very convenient role to claim, doesn't it?

14. Krogan

High Score:
    Why yes and it also makes it migraine inducing that people are willing to say fuck it and potentially lynch him anyways. No matter whether or not he's lying Sesc, it would be criminally stupid to lynch him ourselves. If absolutely nothing else we can use him as a meat shield.

15. Sesc

... the fuck?

What the fuck do I care if you pay attention or not? You posted that, man, not me. Do whatever you want. Just don't be confused when people actually answer to what you post. You're either overeager or trying way to hard.

16. Krogan

High Score:
    Sigh, I was assuming you were smart enough to get that I was just exaggerating for effect. I see I was wrong.

17. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

Now now, Sesc and Krogan, it's natural that you two SHOULD be suspicious of me. I really don't want you two to argue this much over it, it's a game and should not blow up into an exchange of insults.

Sesc, for all you know I could be lying and playing you guys. That's why I suggested me being Ranger Checked. It will turn out to be me being a Brother of the Night Watch. I thank all of you for keeping me alive, so that I could make a more informed decision about who I should kill when I DO die.

18. Lutris

Okay, stop postng.

Now let me finish writing my post :/

19. Sesc

... I think this conversation just became officially retarded.

ANYWAY. Since I voted for Fen the entire time, and he felt kinda off to me -- or rather, the way he got nominations for LC -- I'm not unhappy with the lynch, but I do wish he could have posted one more time. "Feeling off" can mean a lot of things :s

Edit: Sorry, Lutris ;_;

20. Lutris

---------------------------------------

[​IMG]

I am a man of the Night's Watch. I have recited my oaths, and I have kept true to them for decades.

Three of our recruits will be sent Beyond the Wall to Range this night, and I hope they find the strength that I have in our words:

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

I am a Brother of the Night's Watch, and I am vigilant.

Lynch Vote
    13 VOTES REQUIRED - 4 PLAYERS HAVE NOT VOTED
    Name (Standard+Deadline=Total): Voters

Aekiel (1+0=1): KaiDASH
    Fenraellis (3+13=16): Sacrifice, Geabe, Gambit, Aekiel (D), Vesvius (D), Krogan (D), Gila (D), Snowflake (D), Eternity Lost (D), guljons (D), Nemrut (D), Kensington (D), Aziraphale (D), Vesvius (D), Taure (D), Moridin (D)
    Sacrifice (0+3=3): Fenraellis (D), Yeagen (D), Ashaya (D)

Fenraellis
    has been Lynched, but somehow survived!

Ranger Vote
    Name (# of votes): Voters

Moridin (2): CheddarTrek, Kensington
    Fenraellis (2): CheddarTrek, Kensington
    Taure (12): Taure, Gila, Vesvius, guljons, Lungs, Fenraellis, Moridin, Yeagen, Gambit, Aziraphale, Sesc, Aekiel
    guljons (10): guljons, Ashaya, Fenraellis, Yeagen, Snowflake, Eternity Lost, Sacrifice, Nemrut, Sesc, Aekiel
    Ashaya (10): Ashaya, Lungs, Taure, Moridin, Snowflake, Gambit, Eternity Lost, Sacrifice, Nemrut, Aziraphale

The 3 Rangers for Night 1 are:

Taure
    guljons
    Ashaya

LIVING PLAYER LIST

1. Anya
    2. Ash
    3. Lungs
    4. Moridin
    5. KaiDASH
    6. Geabe
    7. Yeagen
    8. Snowflake
    9. CheddarTrek
    10. Gila
    11. Aziraphale
    12. Krogan
    13. Taure
    14. Sacrifice
    15. LochNess
    16. Gambit
    17. Kensington
    18. Aekiel
    19. Sesc
    20. Vesvius
    21. guljons
    22. Eternity Lost
    23. Nemrut
    24. Fenraellis
    25. jwlk

It is now Night 1 for a maximum of 36 hours. Do not post in the thread until it is Day 2. Night will end early once all Night Actions have been received.

I also apologize for the tardiness of this post. It won't happen again.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012