1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Hunt of Thrones II: Beyond the Wall - Town wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

The only problem with that plan is that you are probably scum and while we waste two lynches on a townie you and your scumbuddies can freely kill us off. Not sure if I like that plan considering we don't even know for sure who the WW is.

---------- Post automerged at 19:53 ---------- Previous post was at 19:50 ----------

Aand I was ninjaed by Ash.

---------- Post automerged at 19:55 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

And the only problem with Ashaya's plan is that if Ashaya is the WW she is conveniently trying to convince us to throw away the best chance we have of killing her while she is left with the sword meaning we can't kill her.

2. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

The problem all of these plans have is assuming Ser Piggy is alive at the end of them.

Lynch/Kill me at your own risk.

---------- Post automerged at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

And for those who didn't get that: I am Ser Piggy.

I'll be gone for definate in any time under an hour so this may be my last post.

3. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

My plan also involves Ser Piggy killing me.

4. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Your plan also involves Ser Piggy being alive. I'm feeling that Ser Piggy is dead right now, because I just don't see the sense in Kai lying like that about two guilties. If EL is scum, her faction could have nk'd Ser Piggy and she would know she can't be cc'd.

5. guljons

guljons Squib

So you are saying that you were 100% sure that both Fen and Gambit were not town and went ranging? Like really 100% sure? There was 50% chance that Fen was town. But you go ranging on the night when you could potentially get a kill?

And Ashaya. Answer this please.
    If you really are the First Ranger then why when you volunteered to go ranging did you ask for the dagger? Only reason for that role to go ranging is to hinder WW. But if you changed your mind, would it not still be better for town to give the dagger to Taure and risk being night killed knowing that that way you could at least help town while losing one of the other two rangers could be worse for town?

6. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    guljons, in case it's not obvious, Ashaya is scum and everyone knows it, except for you, apparently. :\

Roleclaims Liar and FR - is clearly not FR for asking for dagger. Is not Liar because I all but hardclaimed it, which I'm doing now, since she's going to be DEAD soon, and unable to use her whiteness for further holocaust. :\

7. guljons

guljons Squib

I know that, but she just keeps saying that she is not.

Then if she wants to keep saying that, then let her respond to some questions.

8. Ash

I didn't ask for it. Taure insisted on giving it to me. And I wasn't going to softclaim a role when you and/or Taure could have been scum or WW.

9. guljons

guljons Squib

Ok looking back at the wording you didn't actually ask for it, but you did say that you would love to have it.

And I don't see him actually insisting for you to get it, he just said that he thinks it would be one of you who would get killed and voting for you. Probably good thing that you got the dagger that night and not Taure or I would have died. Funny.

But this doesn't really matter anyway seeing that most minds are already set.

10. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Uh folks, correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't Sacrifice kinda dead and all?

11. guljons

guljons Squib

He is , but if he is the Angry Knight he gets a kill at the end of the day, because he died in night.

12. Krogan

High Score:
    I mean I see a lot of good plans involving him but I think that someone murdered his face thing might be a bit of a snag.

13. Lungs

High Score:
    Krogan, dead angry knights revengegank people to death, including the WW.

14. Krogan

High Score:
    Oh I didn't know that's how it worked, seems kinda odd to me but maybe its just because the days are so long in this game. Nevermind then.

15. guljons

guljons Squib

For the other ranger

Ranger Vote: Krogan

16. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Eternity Lost is on the fast track to getting lynched but he's also claiming he's Ser Piggy... lovely. If you're telling the truth you have sort of dug your own grave here though man.

Do we want to try to bandwagon to stop the kill just in case he's telling the truth? Or is everyone else suspicious as well?

I still don't trust Kai. I'm still on the fence about Ashaya, but I'll say that she looks more and more suspicious as she posts... but then I guess the non-posters (like Fen) are suspicious for that reason as well.

If we're going to try and change our lynch wagon though we need to get on it ASAP -- thoughts?

17. Ash

Repeating this, as it is all I have to say.

18. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Any plan that doesn't involve Ashaya dead at the end of the day is hugely suboptimal.

---------- Post automerged at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

ebwop:

To explain, Sacrifice is one of our rolekills, capable of piercing protection - And under Ashaya's plan he would not be hitting either Ashaya or Fen, the two people we *know* have lynch protection.

Additionally, Ashaya is not town and all the things that come with that.

So Sacrifice, kill Ashaya.

19. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Okay then... since people are trying to be silly. I'll just come out with it. As, several people have already presumed, I am the Onion Knight. I'm sure that the Wildlings have left me alive simply for the extra controversy that my presence provides. Nobody really thinks that I'm innocent anyway, and I don't want my bad name besmirched by an imposter.

To that end, since the Wildlings are likely to kill me anyway for removing the illusion... I stole information from Moridin last night, such that he is the Fire Haired Maid.(oh, and apparently Krogan didn't perform any actions last night, for what it's worth) Yes, I stole from you on Night 1, KaiDASH. Even if I knew it would bring suspicion on me, so would you calling me out as guilty based upon the results of the almost-definite check target being me.
    Therefore, the Blacksmith is probably dead, if the Wildlings are claiming as him. That, and Ser Piggy is probably dead, for the same reason.(Eternity Lost's claim)

So... yeah, Ashaya must be the White Walker, since she isn't me and has come up guilty.(Unfortunately, I'm reasonably sure that KaiDASH is Town, but he could just be the King Beyond the Wall.)

20. Lungs

High Score:
    It seems that the dream is collapsing, scum.

/inceptionjokes.

K, hopefully there's still a way to win in form of Sacrifice. Apt role for that name o.o