1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Hunt of Thrones II: Beyond the Wall - Town wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Jan 31, 2012.

1. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Not to mention, cheddar, I'm pretty sure it was you who offered to check Fen......

2. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

@Krogan -- The only reason I was careful to point you out was because guljons posted just before specifically saying that he would like to know who suggested checking him.

@jwlk -- Krogan suggested Fen. Check the topic jwlk! It's the third overall post. If you still claim that I suggested it then that confirms you're scum. I don't know what other reason you'd have to lie, heh.

3. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Why do you think that I killed Vesvius last night? The only logical way for you to theoretically know which factions killed on which nights, would be if you were a member of the other Scum faction.:facepalm

As for Kai, even as Scum, it's for the best for him to not lie about Lord Commander related matters, with a few obvious exceptions.

Anyway, obviously the Rangers were suspicious of you too, and that's why they checked you.

4. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

hi guys, like with ashaya i'd like all interactions with fen to be considered with a truckload of salty wine because he is NOT playing for town.

5. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Certainly, I'm not playing for the Town's sake... but that hardly means I'm not going to work to eliminate the other Scum faction when suspicions abound.

6. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Sorry that I haven't been posting, had a bit of a hectic weekend with no real chance to comb over the thread a couple times and I hate posting without being on top of all the info, will add more once ive done that.

7. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Derp. Cheddar's right. It was Krogan who posted that, I dunno why i thought it was you :l Sorry

8. Yeagen

Yeagen First Year

I believe day end in like 10 hours so we need to hurry up on deciding what we are going to do.

9. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Dead thread is dead. Did everyone decide to take a day off of Mafia today?

10. guljons

guljons Squib

You as in Red Court. Why? Because of what you said in the post about onion knight. If you were telling the truth there then it comes to reason that your court had the kill tonight. So I decided to see your reaction when I asked you about that.

I have to say that I don't know who to lynch, because all the people I was suspicious the most are kind of confirmed town(Lungs, Kensington) or dead( vesvius).

All I can say is that Yeagan is kind of flying under the radar and he was supporting Fen for LC, but was really fast to withdraw his support on Fen what so ever when he survived the lynch. He also didn't change his vote from Sacrifice. Maybe he was just not online at that moment, but that is all I have right now.

And what is up with Lochness? She had to pull out DLPhunt, what about here?

11. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Well, I still think that Gila should check you for a second opinion. If both you and KaiDASH turn up innocent to her, than at least one of you definitely is. If you turn up guilty, than both of you are likely guilty(the unlikely exception being you as the King Beyond the Wall, and KaiDASH still being innocent).

I don't see anybody following my lead in a lynch against either of you, so I'm not even going to bother.

12. guljons

guljons Squib

Ranger Vote: Moridin
    Ranger Vote:Kensington

13. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Oh yeah, the potentially compromised Rangers...

Ranger Vote: Kensington
    Ranger Vote: Nemrut

14. guljons

guljons Squib

Doesn't rangers check also reveal King-Beyond-the Wall?
    Also, shouldn't Apprentice too come out to to confirm Gila? I don't see anything bad about this.

And if Gila dies tonight, then she would pretty much be confirmed scum, because only way scum could kill her, if she is protected by Children, is the Horn of Winter wildling kill, but for that they would have to sacrifice one of their own. But if she would die by normal night kill then it would mean that Children did not protect her, because they know that she is not the Maester. But scum won't probably want to help town out by using their night kill on her. Especially if she was scum, then probably from the faction that has the kill tonight, so she is safe.

At this moment I believe that she is town, but I thought that this had to be said.

15. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

Hope the rangers get scum tonight. :/

Ranger Vote: Kensington
    Ranger Vote: Nemrut

16. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

I figured that meant that they check innocent to both the Rangers and Maester.

As for Gila, I imagine that you are just trying to preemptively setup a precedent, since the way I see it, if Gila dies tonight(as the Scum would want her to), then she is nearly confirmed as innocent. The Children of the Forest can't know that Gila is or isn't the Maester(unless the Maester checked Gila for a "Guilty" result), so the only way that Gila will not be protected is if they already tried to do so last night.

So, Gila is probably safe merely because she is expected to be protected, and not because she is a Scum from a faction unwilling to kill their own.

You want to have some benefit from your faction not targeting Gila, so that you can call her out as Guilty tomorrow... especially if she does check you and can potentially call you(and if so, KaiDASH) out as "Guilty". Nice try though.

17. guljons

guljons Squib

Of course they know if she is the Maester, because if Maester is dead then he is with Children and know that she is lying. Taure is the only one they don't know about, but I somehow doubt that Maester went ranging in night 1.

If children know that Maester is dead, they won't protect her, because then she is almost 100% scum, because why would a town role claim Maester?

---------- Post automerged at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

Because..because..because. That last sentence is awesome.

Of course there could be a dead scum, who is saying that he is Maester in rangers chat, but I somehow hope that the dead town Children would see through that.

18. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Yeah and if they protected me last night, because my apprentice is dead and they believe I am speaking the truth, they can't protect me tonight and I might end up dead. I don't really think you can know one way or the other even if I do die or don't die. You're just going to have to judge this based on the strength of my roleclaim.

Ranger Vote: Moridin
    Ranger Vote:Kensington

19. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Well, if nothing else I'm inclined to believe her simply because she has not gone ranging. Presumably to be able to use her abilities as the Maester every night. Few roles benefit from having access to their powers every single night, after all. I think that only the Maester, Rapist, Hunter, Ser Piggy, Warg and myself(tell me if I missed one, although the Rapist is hardly an important power, and he may have Ranged on Night 2, but I honestly don't think that's what you are) have powers that can be used every night which would be prevented by Ranging. So... those roles probably comprise the majority, if not entirety, of the people that have yet to go Ranging.

Either way, Gila is not on my side, and I doubt she is on what I believe to be 'your side.'

20. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

I was actually debating rolerevealing yesterday already simply because I was scared that me not going ranging would draw the scum to attempt to kill me. I think that might have been one contributing factor in them deciging to kill Vesvius, because I don't think he has gone ranging either.