1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Please be courteous to staff and post NEW threads for NEW Issues, instead of posting them in threads that are not related to said issue.

[WIP] A Song of Ice and Fires That Weren't All My Fault by Puzzle - ASOIAF/Dresden

Discussion in 'Dresden Files' started by Rhys, May 14, 2015.

1. Lion

Lion Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I am and I've rather enjoyed it.

2. Skykes

Skykes Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

I thought I would bump this thread just in case some of you have missed out on this. I find I usually check in on it every couple of months.

It's starting to catch up on the books so I am a bit worried that the author will run out of material- Although the next season of GoT is out soon- so that should give plenty of stuff to work with.

3. echosama

echosama Squib

High Score:
    This story is a strange one by my reckoning. As far as voice and characterization goes, pretty much flawless, but as far as plot?

It's a solid meh.

I don't think the author really knows where to go with it. It's fun having Harry play Connecticut Yankee, but I'm missing the bigger picture. Hoping for some more Winter/Beyond the Wall stuff.