1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Super Highschool Level Mafia ~Mafia Win~

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lexicat, Oct 18, 2013.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Caesar: Is there a reason your readwall is less detailed than usual? Could you go into more detail on your scum reads? (I realize this is extraodinarly hypocritical.)

I had actually forgetten that, probably because I've tried to repress all memory of Mini Mafia 1. Guess it's time for a re-read. Fake Edit: So painful.

What are your scumreads (other than Proph)?

---------- Post automerged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Forgot about this:
    Because that is the kind of thing Kalas tends to post as town? I'm not really sure how to explain it. I just would have expected scum!Kalas to jump on Sesc's post and attempt to lynch Aekiel, rather than pointing out Aekiel's problem post.

2. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Scm: Aek for his logic and posts.

People I'm not happy with: basically anyone with under 10 posts in this game.

Sesc, don't want to say meta but I know how generally bored he is on Day 1. Content tomorrow will be telling.

Fishy, is he even playing? The meatiest posts are slim pickings, the rest are worthless. Proph connection is the best thing he's caused all game.

Bill, I actually have less of a problem with. Contents content. Even if only spread over six posts >.>

WN, not horrible. blab pressure was good. But then earthquakes and shit.

Lochness, Fishy the second with more mechanics discussion. Just all kinds of bad.

People that make me want to tear my hair out: Rents. I'm not going to speculate on replacement reasons but his replacement needs to be grilled. Thoroughly.

---------- Post automerged at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Hmmm. May have stumbled on something here. fonti do me a favor? Compare my/Lochness'/Fishy's content before/after my post 98? I need a second opionion.

3. fontisian

Kalas: I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you want me to compare Fishy and Lochness's content before post 98 to their content after post 98?

4. Koalas

High Score:
    Compare mine Fishy's and Lochness' content levels (and post numbers I suppose) before and after. Relatively/number of useless posts vs decent posts/whatever measuring stick you want to use.

5. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I would like to ask anyone who is attacking Fishy Justice to read his other games. He's surprisingly good at being /very/ scummy while town.

---------- Post automerged at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

You mean just try to sheep Sesc?

The statement feels rather passive to me.

(also, do we want to look for a replacement for Rents?)

6. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Proph,

1: Thats irrelevant to Aekiel's interactions with him
    2: Meta doesn't excuse his actions at all

7. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Do interaction analysis /after/ one of them flips?

Of course it doesn't, but account for it when you're trying to read Fishy Justice. I got burned from reading him in Firefly and MM4. I'm glad he actually died early in both of those games - would hate to mislynch him in lylo.

8. fontisian

Fishy prior to post 98
    Post 27: RVS votes Sesc
    Post 29: Defends RVS vote for Sesc
    Post 73: Response to blab’s pressure with a fairly useless comment on blab’s roleclaim, a question for Aekiel and a comment on last game. Most of this post is filler.

Fishy after post 98
    Post 119: Pressures Luckylee. Responds to Aekiel by calling me, blab and, to a lesser extent, Proph town. Says that Aekiel “might” be another scum read and asks him a question.
    Post 125: Follow up on Luckylee that doesn’t really say anything.
    Post 134: Repeats the arguments against Aekiel, votes for Aekiel and posts a vote count. Does not explain his rescind vote from Luckylee.
    Post 161: Votes to extend the deadline and answers Wetnurse’s question about likely scum numbers.

LochNess prior to post 98
    Post 31: Checks in, and promises to contribute later.
    Post 59: Apologizes for absence, and promises to contribute later.
    Post 67: Judges the veracity of blab’s claim and coaches scum on claiming. Promises to add more content later.
    Post 80: Pressure on Luckylee for being vague and passive.

Lochness after post 98

Kalas: Now, what exactly are you seeing?

Fixed that for you.

Like I said, it's hard to explain.

For the Rents replacement, a friend of mine is interested and just joined the site. I'm not sure how long it'll take for her to get through the sorting hat stuff though.

9. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Hm. It just seems weird to White Knight Fishy Injustice, he should defend himself. (Hint, hint, post more Fishy)

10. Koalas

High Score:
    I am seeing this

And this

And these

Before 98: Minimal content from Fishy, Lochness and myself.

Conclusion: Kalas is scum.

After 98: No improvement and no content respectively, improvement on my part.

Conclusion: Scum!Kalas responding to pressure. Lochness null. Fishy? Can't read him ever. Don't even try guys.

Pressure on Fishy: Meta's not an excuse but meta guys.

fonti explaining meta!read on Kalas: meta's no excuse, Kalas is scum and your defense is bad.

Yes this is Proph again. No I am not going to let this go. What he reads and how he reads it is completely dependent on who he's posting about. What's scummy on me is null on someone else is null (leaning town) on person number 3. If that is not scum posting in nutshell then someone please enlighten me.

11. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I laughed audibly.

Okay. I'm not seeing what you're seeing, though, but it's fine if it's merely something you can't explain/gut read.

Alright. I had a couple replacements in mind.

12. fontisian

Proph: Could you address Kalas' post?

Everyone not on a main wagon/not voting: Vote or at the very least make a case against someone, preferably before we no lynch.

Vote Count:
    Aekiel(5)- Caesar, fontisian, Fishy, Luckylee, Prophylaxis
    LuckyLee(2)- LochNess, Aekiel
    Kalas(1)- Rents
    Blab(1)- Wetnurse
    Caesar(1)- Bill Door
    Wetnurse(1)- Blab
    Prophylaxis(1)- Kalas
    Not Voting(1)- Sesc

13. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

You can consider me as an honorary vote on Aekiel, but it'll leave him one short of a lynch so I'll leave it for a while.

14. blab

blab Second Year

Unvote, Vote Aekiel

3 hours, one vote from lynch. I doubt we'll get any other lynch and I think Aekiel is scum anyway.

@fontisian: you switched Prophylaxis and LuckyLee in your vote-count, i think.

I'll look in here later again, but I'm not feeling well today.

15. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

So. Aekiel remains off. Count me as perfectly supportive of his wagon and tell me when you want my vote.

Additionally to his early mechanics stuff, there's now posts like his long analysis of fonti, where he seems to be looking for ... something, but then doesn't put his vote there. I call this posting to be seen posting. That aside, I'm still waiting for his response to #135.

That aside, I don't think I like Prophylaxis (@Kalas asked). I mean, I didn't in the games before, but I think I adjusted to him and now he's still off. And Meta, yeah, but still. He's also soft-defending Fishy Justice, kinda reversed his opinion on Caesar, and I'm not a fan of his reaction to blab's roleclaim nor of the way he's switching his votes. Additionally:

I had to laugh. You realise what you are doing, yeah?

I also feel better about Kalas in the light of this.

Then there's Rents, LochNess, Wetnurse who are just bad (no posts or posts talking about scum-mechanics while not making sense). blab is Town (though I'm still annoyed that everyone just assumed that). fontisian isn't as Town as she could be (what's up there?). The rest is somewhere in between.

16. Sesc

Oh, and right, a target for blab. I'd say Prophylaxis, but I don't want to hit a good player early based only on Day1 stuff. Feel free to hit any of the lurkers -- it might prompt them to start posting (@LochNess & co).

17. fontisian

blab: Huh, could have sworn I put Proph first. Thanks.

If Aekiel flips scum, I'd like you to target Lochness, and if Aekiel flips town, I'd prefer Proph or Fishy.

Hard for me to say when I don't know what you're seeing.;) If you're wondering why I'm not attacking Proph though, it's because I want to see Aekiel's flip first and I'm optimistic about my chances of not dying tonight after blab's reveal.

blab's ability only kills the target if they have a different alignment than him, so I have no problem with him targeting strong players.

18. Sesc

I actually forgot that >.< So right, I agree.

And I'll vote in 45 minutes, so that's how much posting time is left.

19. blab

blab Second Year

@Sesc, fontisian: Thanks, I'll wait for the flipand reread.

It would be nice to hear something from the lurkers, have Aekiel answer any of the posts around 130, have Proph answer 190, but, well, I doubt these things will still happen. I am not sure there is really anything left to say, so from my point of view feel free to hammer, I am going to have to go the pharmacy now.

20. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

blab, I think you should target either Proph or fonti. I think your ability is best used as a pseudo cop check.