1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

AaAaAA!!! A Reckless Disregard for Gravity

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Antivash, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

This is... A surprisingly awesome game. I keep flicking through steam and this catching my eye. So I finally picked it up. You can pick it up for ten, bundled with some cheap katamari ripoff called The Wonderful End of the World for fifteen, or some other indie games for forty.

The top-down run-over-zombies-in-cars-with-guns Zombie Driver could be nifty, I suppose, and Metal Drift, the F-Zero/Twisted Metal shitbaby idea, looks fun. But the other one... Starscape. Looks like a crap repackage of Galaga/Gradius plus some shitty flash customization screens you'd see on NewGrounds. >_>

But AaAaAA!! is just fun for some reason. Plus its got some awesome music to it, a lot of humor built into it that actually goes pretty well with the overall theme of the game. Totally worth $10. D:

First video is game play from the pre-release, but its virtually unchanged... Just minus the "This is a work in progress" shit. D:

Second and third video, meditation and antimeditation respectively, are just a few of the odd bits and pieces added to the game.

[yt]kjK4fmdSJyQ[/yt]
    [yt]-WUwfeObJOQ[/yt]
    [yt]HilDMHBY0oo[/yt]​

2. Agnostics Puppet

Agnostics Puppet Professor

I played the demo a while back and loved it, but I was broke broke broke at the time. I may pick it up now.