1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

American Gods Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

As your appointed ruler, I find this lack of shits given irritating.

3. Titus

Titus Squib

Your highness should appoint a Fonti approved counter wagon for reactions.

Of course scum are fine with a no accountability mislynch. Unless you stop it, that's what is going to happen.

4. fontisian

Horus' main form is a hawk, Titus. He can't /run/.

---------- Post automerged at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Eido hates those kinds of roles and he helped with the setup, so don't expect anything like it.

This almost feels too perfect to be real. A LJ/Kalas scumteam would not surprise me, especially if Titus flips town.

---------- Post automerged at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Eh. LJ's probably just 3P actually. Leave her be.

5. Titus

Titus Squib

*shrug* The mod said move/go or some similar word because I cannot quote. I didn't do research.

6. fontisian

Then give me an actual lynch target instead of voting someone for "self-preservation."

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Horus went a bit nuts, supposedly because he spent a lot of time in his hawk form watching others.

Will give renewed reads and all that later, but before EoD.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

That's Jan but you've ignored his lies. So if you're going to ignore my scumreads, self-preservation is all I got.

9. Blorcyn

Blorcyn Chief Warlock DLP Supporter DLP Silver Supporter

So, Titus is very, yeah whatever, about his wagon. Quite fatalistic. Which is kinda' one of the things I was advised pre-game might be quite a Scummish sign.

I could understand if it was just fatigue of an experienced player, but still.

Koalas, well. The only thing he posted since the daykill was the Demonturtle vote. Before that he just asked someone else their thoughts about my voting on him. Not terribly active on his part.

I don't really want to change my vote, based on what's changed between this morning and now.

If Titus is scum, great.

If Titus is town, damn. But we'll have definitely got a lot more information about the scum, and I think there'll be some candidates who look a lot more appetising for next lynch.

10. fontisian

He didn't lie. Make an actual case.

11. Blorcyn

Blorcyn Chief Warlock DLP Supporter DLP Silver Supporter

All right, that's my vote then. See you all on the other side!

12. Titus

Titus Squib

You've discarded the truth. He hopped on me solely because you said I was scummy. Look at his ISO. The closest to him scumreading me is a theory disagreement.

He then lied and said he thought I was scummy all along.

I'm not going to fabricate a case or lie. That's what I do as scum.

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I read you slightly town at the start, because i kinda liked your entrance in the thread.
    I asked Citrus about his reasoning for his hard scumread on you, because at that point the one thing I didnt like was your lack of activity, and I wanted to see if he had anything real on you.

I told you that your reasoning for shooting is bad, because you should always shoot your main scumread, if you will die the moment you miss your shot.
    There is no good reason to risk your own life by shooting someone you don't think to be scum.

With citrus flipping scum and you soft defending him with your shot reasoning i feel completly fine voting you.

If you are town look for a real case and stop trying to throw useless shit in my direction.
    If you are scum, continue with this and just die.

14. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Awesome Citrus links analysis (Part 1):

Firstly the obvious - fontisian is pretty much 100% town (except in the most paranoid of worlds where she is 3P of some kind).

So his votes:

1) RVS vote on Banks - #6

2) Votes Plotless for not checking in yet - #39

3) Votes Titus for ??? reasons - #59

4) OMGUS on fontisian - #132

5) Vote on Evil - #291

Everything should be put into context of when font first claimed the day kill and when Citrus knew for sure she wasn't joking:

Post where font first asked Citrus who she should shoot - #270

Post where scum would definitely have know it wasn't a joke - #292

So I know I said that I think Evil is cleared earlier from that late push from Citrus onto them, but assuming he picked up on fonti being serious all the way back in #270, it's fairly likely that he knew he was about to be shot, so anything after 270 is wine filled. Can't conclude too much from just thinking about links between Citrus and other people.

Not too much other stuff to conclude from his other votes - he's been pushing Titus all day since #59 as the person only just above font in terms of being scummy, but an experienced player like Citrus wouldn't have completely ignored pushing against his buddies, so it's premature to clear someone for that.

---------- Post automerged at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Hmm. What I mean by "Can't conclude too much from just thinking about links between Citrus and other people." is that anything after #270 is inconclusive in my mind with regards to any links Citrus has with people.

15. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    ljtrigirl The Citrus/demon interactions were weird pre and post shot reveal, I think demon's done some independently scummy things and I was honestly a little swept up in the fontisian momentum.

---------- Post automerged at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Don't doubt me fonti. Obviously your Conf!town poe list needs work :p

16. fontisian

Reads, bitch. Do you have them?

17. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'd reconsider your Plotless and Elemental townreads. Not a huge fan of Blor but I'm leaving that to a reread. Fine with a Titus lynch, demon should be cop'd if we have one and Banks pic spam is reminding me of Newcomb from last game in a weird way.

Jan/wei I've got a good town feeling on.

18. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Fuck, should not have taken a nap. That is pretty much how my order changed. I have to revisit the middlepile (yellow), there is a lot of shifting for me in there. Not sure if i can do it within the next 30 minutes.

Fontisian
    Blorcyn
    weiyaoli

Snowvon
    Tempus Fugit
    Evil0ftenWins
    LJ

TMNT
    Elemental
    demonturtle
    Plotless
    Banks

Koalas
    Titus

Trying to type down reasons for some of the people, not sure if I'll manage before EoD.

19. Story Content: Day 1 End
    Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Day 1 End

Day 1 Ends

Everything is breaking, blurred, slightly fractured.

The line between real and unreal is so hazy you could drive a car through it. On top of the mountain, which is taller than it has any right to be, beings of belief and magic form ranks and throw themselves into battle.

A body lays to the side, the first casualty, his blood sizzling and smelling of burning insulation wire, his head caved in by a brutal hammer-blow.

The battle ebbs and flows and swirls around a focal point - a group of men, clean-cut and blank-faced. Suits, sunglasses, guns, deadly and quiet. And yet... no match, ultimately, for the ferocity of the ancient ones. "We were here before you," whispers a voice as the men fall, one by one. "And we will be here long after you're gone."

End of Day 1 Vote Count

Titus (9): fontisian, Snowvon, Jan, Plotless, demonturtle, Tempus Fugit, EvilOftenWins, Blorcyn, weiyaoli
    demonturtle (1): Koalas
    EvilOftenWins (1): Titus
    Koalas (1): ljtrigirl

Abstaining: Banks, Elemental, TMNTurtwig

Titus has been lynched!

She was...

Night 1 lasts 24 hours, and ends at this time.

20. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

~Filler Filler Filler~