1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Amulet of Time Series by Luna the Moonmonster - K+

Discussion in 'The Alternates' started by Amorina Ice, May 31, 2005.

?

Did you find this an Ok story?

1. Wish it had different pairings, but overall good

75.4%
  2. was Ok

8.5%
  3. No

11.1%
  4. Wonderful!

5.0%
  1. Myst

Myst Headmaster

No wonder you got that particular title.

Although I must admit, this H/G doesnt come out of no where like it does in 99% of other stories.

2. Lord Apophis

Lord Apophis Professor

This is one of the better Harry/Ginny stories. Its just to bad that it never seams to get updated...

3. I read this one a while back...the first four at least, I couldn't really get into the fifth. It just seemed so cluttered I guess. It's bad enough the first four have Ginny, Ron (must die), and Hermione following him through time, but turning around and adding another four people (Snape, Sirius, Remus, and Harry's Son) just takes it too far. As for the pairings, I could have done without the Ron/Hermione, but the Harry/Ginny wasn't that bad.

4. Dragon Watcher

Dragon Watcher Third Year

I started reading it a while back to (before I came to DLP) and i just fell out of interest at one point adn only notice this was here when I voted on the poll.
    Now that that was said...harry's son? I guess I should read the updates because I thought he was left behind or something.

5. Lost_soul

Lost_soul Guest

Time travel can mess things up!

I like this one time travel dark arts and the hole predestined paradox is just to good to miss. The stand on dark arts as the intent of the spell is good and Harry delving deep in to the dark art is one my favourite parts in this story. And you really have to say that the singing in the shelter during the German booming raid is rather good to. But the best part has to be the fact that Harry becomes his own grate grate…. Grate grand father is fun is the best part of it. Oh and the son from the past part is good to.

6. Scarryb0527

Scarryb0527 Guest

Does anyone know where I can find any similar stories?:confused: :(

7. The Dark Lord Squash

The Dark Lord Squash Denarii Host

[​IMG]

8. Dragon Watcher

Dragon Watcher Third Year

Now I really do know what people feel when you necropost. Seems like murder is on the brain, good thing I happen to like insane.

9. Stonewar

Stonewar Guest

The pranks were the worst....SOmeone was a little to in love with Beetlejuice I think.

I only got halfway though the second one myself

It been a while since I read it but I think I found this particular authors "rules of time travel" (how they age and return to present or it they are allowed to return etc) implausible or illogical

10. Snarf

Snarf Squanchin' Party Bro! ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    If you look at the post above you, you'll see that the date it was posted was December 17, 2006, eight months before your post. When you post on a thread that hasn't been touched in months, it is called necro-posting, which means resurrecting a dead thread which is bad. While it is alright to do this on a story, that is only if you have something important to say or if the story is updated and you want to talk about the update. Just for your information.

11. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Stonewar, you say their rules of time travel are illogical and implausible...isn't that true about magic in general? Its called suspension of disbelief for a reason old chap.

12. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Kolsk, stfu. You do realize its perfectly fine to necro in the library as long as it adds something to the discussion, right?

13. Snarf

Snarf Squanchin' Party Bro! ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:

I won't say anything to other new members any more, but I'm pretty sure I said exactly that in my post. I'll leave it to admins and mods to help those people out, now.

14. Iztiak

Iztiak Prisoner DLP Supporter

I liked it, It was very well written. And I like the pairing too.

I think it has been dragged on for a bit too long though. In my opinion shorter storys are sometimes better.
    Very good story, I give it....... 3.8/5.

15. NinjaCow

NinjaCow Guest

I liked it... the thing is, the "pranks" they played were lame. I mean, singing songs? Where's the fun in that. And then they perform a play?