1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Are You A Werewolf: The Beginner's Cup

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vesvius, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

We are getting close to running out of time. I stated my reasons for voting for Eternity and I feel that has not changed. Also neither bandwagon is really picking up any speed so I'll hold my vote for a while longer. If possible could we get an official vote tally? Thanks

2. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

How does it compare to your certainty about silverlasso?

I don't have much faith in intuition when we're all so new to the game.

3. The Great Pandemonium

The Great Pandemonium Fourth Year

I can't really see much of the reasoning for voting Eternity, I've gotten nothing but a town vibe form him the entire game and jas coming out of nowhere and starting a bandwagon is really suspicious. I'll vote to lynch Xantum since I find him more suspicious than Eternity and I don't think we'll be able to get another candidate in time to lynch them.

Vote: Xantum

4. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

Not sure how I can convince you all that I'm innocent :/ I'm standing by my scum read on Eternity Lost, but I really hope I'm right. As it stands, EL or I will likely be lynched tonight. If I'm wrong, I'll be lynched tomorrow. And if EL is wrong about me(he is), then he will be lynched tomorrow.

Long story short, we need to keep the lurkers in mind as werewolves, too.
    And now I know, why this game gets people so paranoid and pissed off. Being accused, when you're innocent is rather off-putting.

5. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    iLost and Eternity's town roles are based on facts. silver was a cross of midly scummy behaviour and that we needed the info a lynch would give us, even a mislynch.

And honestly you better start putting some faith in your intuition. Barring a major slip it is literally all we have.

As for my Jas suspicions read post eighty five, or around there. He's misrepresnting yesterdays events as well as going on about 'pro town points'. Honestly the whole post's reasoning seems based in a scum mindset.

6. Duke of Rothwood

Duke of Rothwood Professor

Well it would appear that nobody else is willing to vote against Schrodinger, especially with the lack of time remaining so I rescind vote

Then, I'm honestly not sure who I feel is scum more, Xantam or Eternity Lost. We don't have much time left before time expires and the votes are tied so I am hesitant to cast what could be a decisive vote. Could either of them do a defense for me or explain some reasons? Thanks

---------- Post automerged at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Sorry guys, I just got a call from a friend who I haven't seen for a while so I'm heading out for the night. Since I probably won't have a chance to check this again I'm going to vote for Eternity Lost. Towards the very beginning of the game I got a scum read off him and unfortunately not having anything else to go with it, I'm going to trust my gut.

vote player: Eternity Lost

7. Yeagen

Yeagen First Year

Well, I'm still really suspicious of Colearm but he is pushing for Xantam to be lynched. I guess perhaps one of them is guilty so if Xantam is innocent then I'm thinking we go after colearm next. So therefore in order to get something done today.

Vote Player: Xantam

8. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

So I count 4 votes for Xantam and 5 for Eternity Lost. We need 6 votes for a lynch.

Schrodinger and Kalas have yet to vote.

9. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

Cutting me down in prime, when you can't even convince yourself I'm guilty? For shame :(

10. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

The Tally Thus Far

Xantam: 4
    Eternity Lost, coleam, The Great Pandemonium, Yeagen

Eternity Lost: 5
    Jas, Xantam, disposablehead, Rubicon, Duke of Rothwood

Yet to Vote: 2
    Kalas, Schrodinger

11 people remain, so 6 votes are needed for a majority.

The day ends in 1 1/2 hours, at 11:30 PM EST.

11. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Fuck. I don't know who to vote for. both of the people I felt were scummy were wrong so far, and I don't want to keep fucking up, especially since my misconception on splitlynches has been cleared up. I'll see who kalas votes for?

12. Yeagen

Yeagen First Year

True, I'm not totally convinced of your guilt but in my mind you are a better candidate then Eternity lost, who seems too pro town and obvious to be a werewolf. I could be completely wrong and I haven't completely discounted him but I think you are the safer bet for now. If you are innocent then go after Colearm and possibly ET if he is still alive later on in the game and hasn't been killed with his own zealotry. If you are innocent, I will feel bad though.

13. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

If you guys hang me, my angry(but innocent) spirit is going to haunt the hell out of all you... And less than an hour left, peoples.

14. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

Just vote and fast! We cannot let a lynche-less day go!!!!

---------- Post automerged at 12:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 ----------

OMG. Liken 10 mins left. Vote someone!

15. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Looking over the thread, eternitylost seems even more agressive than I was earlier, already after overagressivness got someone lynched. Fuck it, I'm going with my gut.
    Vote Player: Eternity Lost

16. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

I really hope we're right. Because if not I probably get to die tomorrow :(

---------- Post automerged 12-21-2011 at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-20-2011 at 11:18 PM ----------

Anticipation's killing me... Vesvius?

17. Vesvius

With a majority of 6 votes, Eternity lost has been lynched! He was a.....

VILLAGER

Xantam: 4
    Eternity Lost, coleam, The Great Pandemonium, Yeagen

Eternity Lost: 6
    Jas, Xantam, disposablehead, Rubicon, Duke of Rothwood, Schrodinger

Abstained: 1
    Kalas

Day 2 has ended and Night 2 has begun. Day three will begin when the werewolves lock in their kill or at 11:30 PM EST on Wensday the 22nd.

18. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

Well fuck. Also, is posting allowed at night?

19. Vesvius

No. No it's not.

---------- Post automerged at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Night is over!

Yeagen's body has been found. He was a....

VILLAGER

Day 3 has begun. Due to the early end of night 2, day 3 will be taking it's extra time. So you have until 11:30 PM EST on Thursday the 22nd to reach a consensus.

Still alive: Jas, disposablehead, Rubicon, Duke of Rothwood, Kalas, The Great Pandemonium, Schrodinger, coleam, Xantam

Dead: silverlasso, iLost, Eternity Lost, Yeagen

20. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

Well this doesn't bode well for me. In my defense, EL's overly aggressive nature and his personal attack on me led me to think he was a Werewolf.