1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Are You a Werewolf?

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vesvius, Oct 30, 2012.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Ugh. Vote: Gambit

The Sesc thing isn't going anywhere and we're running out of time. People need to vote and they need to vote now.

---------- Post automerged at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Forgot to say: We need a lynch and Gambit and Dovaekiin are the only ones with more than one vote. I prefer a Gambit lynch at this point to a Dovaekiin lynch based on their content so far.

2. Caesar

Caesar First Year

Did you rescind your Sesc vote Fontisian?

3. fontisian

No I did not.
    Rescind Vote
    Vote: Gambit

Thanks.

4. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I'm going to extend the day another 4 hours because of the site going down. So day ends at 2 AM EST. I probably won't be awake to enforce that, but all posts after that time period will be ignored, votes included. So if you could just stop then, that'd be great. On to the tally.

Current Tally:

Abstaining(4): Kalas, Riley Poole, Sesc. Doctor Whooves

Dovaekiin (2): Kensington, Gambit,

Gambit (3): Dovaekiin, Caesar, Fontisian

Doctor Whooves(1): Duke of Rothwood

Riley Poole (1): Jeapordizer

With 11 people remaining, 6 are needed for a lynch.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  5. Jeopardizer

Jeopardizer First Year

Fucking beautiful.

Still no excuse for not voting so get to it people.

6. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Well as of right now it seems that Gambit is the one to lynch but now that we have a four hour extension I want to see if anyone changes their vote. Jeop, there's four extra hours, voting will happen, why push it so hard now?

---------- Post automerged at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

To add on to it, I bet a good number of people are either in a different time zone or watching the election results intently so be patient.

7. Jeopardizer

Jeopardizer First Year

Because we nearly had a lynch-less day?

I mean, I get that there is the election (I follow them myself), and the bit about the time-zones (4am in France :p) but I would still prefer to see more people voting so we can discuss/argue/flame about it.

8. Duke of Rothwood

Duke of Rothwood Professor

Well even with the extension I don't think that my idea of lynching Whooves is going to gain momentum. I don't feel comfortable lynching Dovaekiin and as the only other viable lynch target is Gambit I must

Rescind Vote
    Vote: Gambit.

I will be online for the next little bit (tracking these election results) so should anything change I will be here but considering the timeframe I don't see any other options

9. Jeopardizer

Jeopardizer First Year

Oh what the hell, Gambit is near the top of my scum list anyway so here:

Rescind Vote
    Vote: Gambit

In the hope that someone will finish the job and that we can learn something from this.

10. Duke of Rothwood

Duke of Rothwood Professor

Okay, the election has now been called so I'm going to bed. I doubt there will be any earth-shattering things which will come out between now and 2 AM EST anyways but either way, I won't be around to see them.

---------- Post automerged at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Oh, I leave with one final comment - Kalas I see that you're online right now so please cast a vote so we don't waste a day.

This goes for everyone but currently I see that Kalas is the only person online right now (who hasn't voted), which is why I mentioned him specifically. Now I am officially out, peace

11. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Cause Lynchless days are shit and for previously stated reasons:

Rescind Vote
    Vote: Gambit.

12. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

That is a Lynch I believe. Therefore I will be off to bed since I have to be up early tomorrow. I would throw in a Lynch: Gambit but the point is moot.

oh wait.

13. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

The votes have been cast!

Gambit has been lynched! After death, his remains were taken by top men, and they determined that he was a....

VILLAGER

The final vote counts:

Abstaining(2): Sesc, Doctor Whooves

Dovaekiin (2): Kensington, Gambit,

Gambit (7): Dovaekiin, Caesar, Fontisian, Duke of Rothwood, Jeopardizer, Kalas, Riley Poole

It is now night, and will remain so until 10:00 PM EST. Werewolves, Seer, send in your Night Actions early and I might just open the day quicker.

Good luck!

---------- Post automerged at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

I have received all night actions before the deadline, so Day 3 starts early!

Duke of Rothwood has gone mysteriously missing! You at first think he's just gone for a walk, until you find a note written in blood on his coffee table. It states that the Duke is "TOTES DEAD BIOTCHES!"

He was a:

VILLAGER

Day 3 has begun. You have until 10:00 PM EST on Saturday, 11/10 to lynch someone.

9 players remain, so 5 votes is a lynch.

14. Jeopardizer

Jeopardizer First Year

And it seems Jon was right since the start, the bastard.

How do I know that? Because I. AM. KROGAAAAAAAAAAAN.

Wait, no. I. AM. SEER.

Yes, I am the motherfucking Seer. And you know what else? I got the two werewolves.

And my all-powerful super-powers of mega-doom told me that Riley Poole and Aekiel are afraid of silver, deadly in the night and probably not going to win this game.

Vote: Riley Poole. (Yes, you were the first checked and yes, I'm awesome.)

---------- Post automerged at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Arrrfff, I chose the wrong color for my role-claim, half of the awesome is lost.

Let me do it again:

I. AM. SEER!

---------- Post automerged at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

You scallywag, you.

15. fontisian

Alright. I'm willing to believe a seer role claim on day 3. Jeop: If you're lying, we'll obviously kill you tomorrow. If not, you are amazing man! Just, wow!
    Lynch Vote: Riley Poole

16. Caesar

Caesar First Year

Well that's nice. Awesome work Jeop (presuming that you're telling the truth).
    Vote: Riley Poole

17. Jeopardizer

Jeopardizer First Year

Tell you what, if Riley Poole doesn't reveal scum upon death I'll self-lynch by cutting my belly open with a rusty spoon before hanging myself with some organs while eating the others.

18. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves High Inquisitor

Very well then. Although, if this is a devious ploy to give Dovaekiin practical immunity by sacrificing yourself, I'll be annoyed.

Vote: Riley Poole

19. Jeopardizer

Jeopardizer First Year

Well, if it's a ploy it's not a very good one given that the real seer would still be alive and could easily check Aekiel.

20. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Hmm. There's really no point to continuing this. Riley and I are the wolves.

I've run the numbers, the chances of us winning this are hilariously low, to the point where every single town player would have to come down with a sudden case of retardation.

In a game with roleflips on death there's no way for us to adequately bluff you all into winning. Even if we got you all to lynch Jeopardizer it would just prove him right, since he'd be revealed as the Seer.

If this had happened on day four or five maybe we'd have stood a chance, but this early in the game? Nah. You did good, Jeop. We got unlucky. Congratulations on winning this game. :)

I'll make sure to eat you first next time. :p