1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Ariana Fan Club

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BioPlague, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Warlocke

Warlocke Fourth Champion

Ariana,
    I do hereby pledge to uphold and defend your honor against idiot brothers and their megalomaniac friends and to try not to hold it against you if, when emotions are running high, your uncontrolled magic accidentally strips me of my topmost layers of flesh.

[​IMG]

2. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

... I'd hit it.

3. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

Warlocke definitely has the best oath so far. Kudos :).

4. Archer

Archer Fourth Year DLP Supporter

I do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragedy and life. I promise to take no tertiary character before thee and to never besmirch thy name. I shall remember it was you who herded us away from evil!Dumbledore and delivered us into a world without malevolent, Wizard Oppressors.

I would try to come up with something original, but it'd crap.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2007
  5. cucio

cucio Guest

GRindelWaLD
    dUMBLEdORe

Grumbleworld

6. noddwyd

noddwyd Third Year

hidden under the floorboards, in tiny pieces.
    I solemnly swear to forever cherish your noble sacrifice which has saved this world from its Wizard Oppressors. And may the name of Ariana always be remembered as synonymous with Beauty and Innocence and never tarnished again.

7. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

American by birth, Southern by the grace of god (A
    I swear upon my black little heart that your sacrifice, your uncontrolable magical outburst, will never be forgot, but be remembered for all time as the great turning point that saved the race that did such distruction upon her.

I am Ariana's woman, through and through...

8. Big D on a Diet

Big D on a Diet Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Noblest Ariana.

I swear upon your muggle-defiled, brain-addled, Dark Lord-blasted corpse that I shall forever honor your sacrifice above all other Women in Refrigerators.

Furthermore, I swear to rescue you from your ignominious fate by someday writing a fic wherein your soul shall travel forward in time to bond with the soul of Luna Lovegood, and that on that day, hilarity shall ensue.

Oh, and I might also make you a pokegirl... sorry.

Big D

9. Subcomandante_Taco

Subcomandante_Taco Seventh Year

I do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragedy and life. I promise to take no tertiary character before thee and to never besmirch thy name. I shall remember it was you who herded us away from evil!Dumbledore and delivered us into a world without malevolent, Wizard Oppressors.

10. Mindless

Mindless Big Boss DLP Supporter

I do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragedy and life. I promise to forever remember your sacrifice by participating in this mockery of the Alpha Fight Krubb.

11. I do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragedy and life. I promise to take no tertiary character before thee and to never besmirch thy name. I shall remember it was you who herded us away from evil!Dumbledore and delivered us into a world without malevolent, Wizard Oppressors.

Wonder who'll be first to write Harry going back in time to fuck everything up? :p

12. HardcoreHobbit

HardcoreHobbit Second Year

13. BioPlague

Big D, ease up on the pokegirl shit :). Respect Ariana.

Roster updated.

The Clique Rules
    1. The Ariana Fan Club, when abbreviated, must be referred to as either "AFC", "The Clique" or "Da Clique" - no other abbreviations are prohibited.

2. No other AFC may come before the Ariana Fan Club.

3. When American Football starts and a member is wanting to refer to an American Football Conference team or American Football Conference league game, it is permissible to use "AFC" in that manner though it is our suggestion you ask forgiveness of Ariana, peace be upon her.

4. No person with the moniker "Xiph0" is allowed in the Ariana Fan Club.

5. One may only take Ariana's name in vain if it supplies lulz (humor). Otherwise, it is forbidden and you will suffer dearly. Peace be upon her.

6. An Ariana Fan Club newsletter will be maintained and supplied to the members and everyone else on DLP for no apparent reason.

More to be added.

14. Big D on a Diet

Not a chance. I've already worked out a spot for her in Chapter Four. Now I just have to figure what breed she is. :devil:

Big D

15. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

I pledge to honor AFC, for without her sacrifice it would have been much more difficult for Rowling to assasinated the character of Albus Dumbledore: a man whom all of us dislike.

16. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

I should maim you Big D. :p

17. BioPlague

We'll see if it breaks scripture when it provides lulz or not. :p

18. malaga

malaga Auror

I, malaga, do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragic, short, life. I promise to take no character (tertiary or otherwise) before thee and to never besmirch thy holy name. I shall remember it was you who herded us away from evil!Dumbledore and delivered us into a world without malevolent, Wizard Oppressors.

19. Rin

Rin Oberstgruppenführer DLP Supporter

Is it me, or does it seem like Rowling hinted that Ariana had the potential for being far more powerful than Albus?

20. Big D on a Diet

No, I got that too. I mean, who ever heard of someone who was in danger of blowing up the house with accidental magic?

Just another reason why Ariana's the shit.

Big D