1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP As N Approaches Infinity

Discussion in 'Other Fandoms Review Board' started by Glitter, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Glitter

Glitter Squib

As N Approaches Infinity

Despairing as yet another timeline goes horribly wrong, Homura wanders into Karakura. There she discovers that while the spiritually-aware people of Karakura were distracted by Ichigo Kurosaki and Xcution, Kyubey had managed to contract the Kurosaki sisters as magical girls. Drawing the attention of the shinigami could be just the advantage Homura needs.

I found this by accident looking for Bleach time travel fix its and when I saw a madoka magica crossover of all things I clicked on thinking it would be a crack-fic because wow I would never have paired those two together. Instead I got this magnificent thing. Stalled rn but still HIGH QUALITY enough to justify reading it.

80 chapters of good content.

This fic has everything!
    Doomed timelines; believable and interesting crossover world building, a traumatised time traveller meeting a traumatised shinigami and then becoming even more traumatised together through the power of found family, magical girls yuzu and karin (ooh how pretty and cute), magical girls yuzu and karin wait it's kyubey inflicted (dread), recognition of both Madoka and Ichigo being similarly overpowered in terms of spiritual energy, Ichigo big brothering the shit out of Homura Akemi, the shinigami divisions vs walpurgisnacht, Homura getting love and support but also having to deal with Urahara Kisuke in a professional capacity so it kinda cancels out.

Whether you have only read bleach or only seen madoka magica it's fine because the author does enough clarification during the course of the fic's beginning arc, if you like either then I recommend giving this fic a go. Try not to read all in one sitting as it's A Lot.