1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Bullshit. If it was my only post, I'd agree with you. But I've been reading through the game and giving solid hard reads on players. The only intention that can be interpreted here is a purely townie one. Anything else in this situation has to come from a scum perspective of misrepresentation of my position.

2. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Everyone else needs to post content or I will fucking hunt you into oblivion. Give your top scum reads with reasons, comment on how the fucking days events turned out, and what you make of the night actions.

Post or die.

3. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Look at this scumbag trying to direct the towns abilities. Haven't I said this before? It's anti-town to tell town Power Roles what to do at night without extenuating circumstance?

4. Caligula

Caligula First Year

Is that you, Azula and Mai? I think Lyrium is town, so I guess we have our fire ladies.

5. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Alright, can we come to a consensus on whether or not we're doing the thing with the vigilante kill? Because that's the first thing we need to do, because otherwise, we should all be voting fonti.

6. Caligula

Caligula First Year

Lyrium, my scum reads are fontisian, Lexicat, and Schrodinger. Lexicat has inadvertently spilled the beans on her team mates. Jump on it, Ba Sing Se.

7. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Why am I town, Caligula?

I'm actually liking Caligula's conviction here, for a new player. It reads like he actually believes Lexicat is scum.

8. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Cal, are you going to continue to harp about this, or are you going to respond to my post, like you promised to earlier?

9. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Lyrium, I promise you this. If we go scorched earth policy on this game, and killed Schrodinger, Ika, Proph, Fonti and Caligula (not necessarily in that order), town will win this game. I promise you this. There's too many scum fucks for you and Nurwen to be scum.

It's just a question of making good lynches from that pile. If ika is confirmed town, I think it's probably Schrodinger/Proph/Fonti. If ika isn't confirmed town, I think it's probably Caligula/ika/Fonti. Weird third variation could include Caligula/Schrodinger/Fonti, but I doubt it.

10. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I've completed my role reads. If I'm right (and I'm pretty good at this), the game's over, and we're just going through the motions.

11. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

yes. does anyone else notice the lack of cabbage confimation also?

12. fontisian

Not to put a damper on your game or anything. Just saying that you should have lynched me when the Day began.

13. Caligula

Caligula First Year

I think you're town because I think Bill is town. Moreover scum wouldn't draw attention to himself/herself as you did when you didn't switch your joo dee vote away from you and onto Lyrium.

Since fontisian had taken a more high profile approach as scum, the rest of the fire ladies couldn't afford to be on the radar, which explains Schrodinger's stealthy gameplay.

Lexicat's doubt-casting on ika, followed by her accidental slip in implying Schrodinger was as town as Lyrium sealed the fire nation's fate.

14. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

... ? Like, what? I mean seriously what?

15. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Nervous, that we've found your buddies Fountiny?

The day will not end until full 48 hours, babe.

16. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

very well then, that can be arranged...

in fact....

I AM THE GREATEST EARTHBENDER IN THE WORLD! DON'T YOU DUNDERHEADS EVER FORGET IT!

DAY OVER!

YOLO SWAG!

17. fontisian

Trololololol?

18. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Day 2 has concluded.

[​IMG]

The bedlam and chaos ravaging the noble city of Ba Sing Se is a sight to behold. As we congregate in the courtyard of Ba SingSe University in the Mid Ring, a gaggle of Earthbenders and non-benders alike jostle and whisper conspiracies to one another. Voices soar, tinged with anger and paranoia. Many of us have lost our memories in the wake of a great storm that had descended upon the great city in the past few days. In lieu of any official explanation, observers state that they witnessed a gargantuan owl glide in the night sky. Such hysteria has taken root, like a noxious weed. In this time of war, all is fair in talks of the Fire Nation's pernicious grasp. Yet who could believe neighbour would be pitted against neighbour? That accusations are thrown about the corridors and streets with no more than hearsay to support them?

Lunacy has truly penetrated this secret of walls and secrets, wafting like the stench of corpses, culminating in the transformation of our beloved University into an ad-hoc execution centre. For centuries, the people of the Fire Nation and the Water Tribes would stare in awe of the Earth Kingdom for possessing the most glorious and greatest academic institute in the Four Nations. Ranging from ancient scrolls on Sandbending to treatises on Biracial Eugenics and Winter Solstices' Relationship with Spiritual Synthesis, Ba Sing Se University explores every discipline and topic under the Agni Sun. Yet this pride and joy is now the eviscerating fist of mob justice.

In fact, the people of Ba Sing Se cleared the entire University quadrangle to erect an impromptu jury stand, inviting the Administrator Joo Dee to participate in these grisly affairs. That woman's vacant smile widens when accusations ricochet among the denizens as bombardments of shouts and screeches. Utter madness! And the sheer concept that the Fire Nation have infiltrated our ranks is ludicrous — Ba Sing Se is titled the City of Walls and Secrets for a reason. And then, a young Earthbender, adorned in dank green and a large smirk, seized one of the girls milling in the background. She seized fontisian with her fists, fixing the Fire Nation girl with a death glare as though fontisian were a mere insect on a pin.

"I'm the greatest Earthbender in the world!" shouted the girl, shaking her fist. "And don't you dunderheads ever forget it!"

With a swift flick of the Earthbending Master's fingers, earth and rock lurched from the cobbles in the courtyard pavement and transformed into shackles on fontisian's hands. However, the Infiltrator had her own plans and parried the earthbending, disembowelling ika the Earthbender as the Earthbender dropped a boulder on fontisian's face. Screams sounded from the prospective lynch mob. Shock and horror emblazoned on the people's faces.

As the day turned to night, I fear that sleep will not come easy tonight. Can we rest easy, knowing what has infiltrated Ba Sing Se? While the sunset bewitches all three Rings, I wonder whether we made the right choice. Fire Nation lurks in the darkness; their foul business continues ever more. May the Earth King's health be preserved, and may he not invite any further people to Lake Laogai.

Sleep peacefully, Ba Sing Se.

Night 2 has started.

Players with special roles may now post in their QTs to confirm their Night Actions. The Night will last 24 Hours, with reference to EST time.

Posting is now prohibited in this thread until 02:30 AM, 12 March 2014.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  19. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

DarkSyaoran enjoys scat.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  20. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Night 2 has concluded.

[​IMG]

I had awoken to the sound of distant shouting. Startled, I grabbed my belongings and raced outside. There was confusion in the morning air as I followed a pair of Earthbenders, as they bended open a new corridor through a series of buildings, to wherever the shouting was coming from. My confusion was replaced with dread as we headed towards a series of burgled apartments, and the whispers of my companions began to register in my then half-asleep mind. I knocked down a cabbage cart and a stand selling skewered chicken-pigs. Only then did I realise the true abyss of horror.

It had happened again.

There had been a death. I saw no point in questioning it. When I visited the body myself... it bore signs of incineration, the stench of burnt flesh wafting upwards like a funeral pyre fume. The insignia of the Fire Nation wavered in the background.

“Over here!” cried one of the Earthbenders. “We captured somebody. This person was Caligula's appartments.”

I wheeled around and was confronted by the sight of two Earthbenders, bearing the sigil of the Earth King, dragging a tall girl into the town square. White face-paint smeared over her cheeks, as long lashes blinked over bored eyes. Although her long hair was splayed around in disarray and her green Kyoshi robes tattered like a burnt rag, one could tell that she held training and noble breeding. She stared with a blank expression, as though she was thoroughly apathetic to what was happening to her. When she lazily met my gaze, I recognised her immediately.

“Y-You're Schrodinger. The new refugee.” I could not disguise the shock in my voice. “What were you...”

One of the Earthbenders intervened. “We caught her leaving one of Caligula's apartments.” The man's voice gained a darker tint. “She had already made clean work of the body, killing him. We believe that she thought Caligula was a Chakra Guru.”

Shocked, I reeled backward. How quickly are ranks were shrinking. I had surveyed the crowd of benders and non-benders alike that had congregated in our beloved neighbours’ homes. Were the Fire Nation there? Were the people who killed our neighbours among us? Was it going to happen again?

The thought of dark forces had infiltrated the City of Walls and Secrets is an unsettling one. But perhaps it is time that I accept it as reality.

Two of us did not survive the night. Firstly, a girl dressed in green broke into Citrus’s home and doused him in gasoline, before lighting a match on him. No evidence of his belongings remain, although all vestiges of Earth Kingdom sigils have vanished.

Schrodinger the Knives Assassin also sent Dai Li agents to ASSASSINATE Caligula as the Chakra Guru. The match was incorrect, but Caligula still perished in the aftermath.

May Citrus and Caligula find their way to the Spirit World and find peace. Their spirits have passed on.

Day 3 has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until 12:09AM EST on 15 March 2014.

Only the following (7) individuals have permission to participate in this thread:

Lexicat (silverlasso), Lyrium, Nemrut, Prophylaxis, Schrodinger, Sloth, Zeitgeist (Host)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014