1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

No. Proph dies today.

2. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Might as well just hammer me whenever, Sloth - Lexicat/Lyrium are apparently doing the stubborn cranial-rectal thing, and I can't bring myself to care anymore.

Nemrut is scum, but you've got that from my posts. If I hammer myself, that would be losing the game for town.

If people refuse to actually look at behavior, there's no point in me even wasting time and energy typing at the brick wall.

Jesus, this is frustrating. Might be time to take a mafia break.

3. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Nemrut, have you ever heard of making a case?

---------- Post automerged at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Prophy, put a vote on yourself you scumbag fuck.

4. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Lynch vote: Prophylaxis.

Lexi, whatever happens, we lynch Nemrut Tomorrow. Before Schrodinger.

5. Lyrium

Zeit, this is when you give us vote tallies pretty please.

6. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Lyrium, your vote is still a deadline vote. The day will end if you switch. Anything left you want to do before we finish this?

7. Lyrium

Zeit, our mod, has not answered any of my QT questions for this Day. I assume he won't.

8. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Just end it then.

9. Lyrium

Prophylaxis, you will die no matter what toNight. Anything to add before you bow out? Or you going to scumfuck it to the end?

Tomorrow, Nemrut will die.

10. Sloth

Zeit's...kind of in the need of a co-mod. There are like 3 questions I've asked with no answers. I'm pretty sure he's sleeping right now, if I'm right about Australia time.
    So might as well change it.

11. Lyrium

If I die, I tried bitches. Keep Schrodinger on the noose but hang the other one first.

Lynch Vote: Prophylaxis

---------- Post automerged at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Fuck that.

<b>Lynch Vote: Prophylaxis </b>

12. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Okay, am at my PC in a sho t bit where I can type something longer to convince you to eithernvote schro or sloth if you can give me 10 mins

13. Lyrium

Lynch Vote: Prophylaxis

14. Sloth

...you had it right the first time, just didn't add the /

---------- Post automerged at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Day Over. /10chars

15. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Nice. Remember spirits, you NEED to protect Lyrium tonight.

16. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

It's because most of the questions themselves are very self-explanatory. Read the first post and rules, for the love of God.

Lake Laogai Vote
    Schrodinger: 0 (+ 2)
    Schrodinger (D), Nemrut (D)

Proph: 4 (+ 0)
    Lexicat, Lyrium & Joo Dee, Sloth

Nemrut: 0 (+ 1)
    Prophylaxis (D)

4 votes needed to send somebody to Lake Laogai

Yet to vote: N/A

---

Day 3 has concluded.

[​IMG]

The bedlam and chaos ravaging the noble city of Ba Sing Se is a sight to behold. As we congregate in the courtyard of Ba SingSe University in the Mid Ring, a gaggle of Earthbenders and non-benders alike jostle and whisper conspiracies to one another. Voices soar, tinged with anger and paranoia. Many of us have lost our memories in the wake of a great storm that had descended upon the great city in the past few days. In lieu of any official explanation, observers state that they witnessed a gargantuan owl glide in the night sky. Such hysteria has taken root, like a noxious weed. In this time of war, all is fair in talks of the Fire Nation's pernicious grasp. Yet who could believe neighbour would be pitted against neighbour? That accusations are thrown about the corridors and streets with no more than hearsay to support them?

Lunacy has truly penetrated this secret of walls and secrets, wafting like the stench of corpses, culminating in the transformation of our beloved University into an ad-hoc execution centre. For centuries, the people of the Fire Nation and the Water Tribes would stare in awe of the Earth Kingdom for possessing the most glorious and greatest academic institute in the Four Nations. Ranging from ancient scrolls on Sandbending to treatises on Biracial Eugenics and Winter Solstices' Relationship with Spiritual Synthesis, Ba Sing Se University explores every discipline and topic under the Agni Sun. Yet this pride and joy is now the eviscerating fist of mob justice.

In fact, the people of Ba Sing Se cleared the entire University quadrangle to erect an impromptu jury stand, inviting the Administrator Joo Dee to participate in these grisly affairs. That woman's vacant smile widens when accusations ricochet among the denizens as bombardments of shouts and screeches. Utter madness! And the sheer concept that the Fire Nation have infiltrated our ranks is ludicrous — Ba Sing Se is titled the City of Walls and Secrets for a reason. And then, the Dai Li, adorned in dank green and blank gazes, seized one of our own. They seized the terrified bystander, fixing them with stares as though the person were a mere insect on a pin. With a swift flick of the Dai Li's fingers, earth and rock lurched from the cobbles in the courtyard pavement and transformed into shackles on the victim's hands. The destination for the offender, PROPHYLAXIS, is obvious: Lake Laogai. Screams of terror segued into the chants of the lynch mob. Jeers emblazoned on the people's faces.

As the day turned to night, I fear that sleep will not come easy tonight. Can we rest easy, knowing what has infiltrated Ba Sing Se? While the sunset bewitches all three Rings, I wonder whether we made the right choice. Fire Nation lurks in the darkness; their foul business continues ever more. May the Earth King's health be preserved, and may he not invite any further people to Lake Laogai.

Sleep peacefully, Ba Sing Se.

Night 3 has started.

Players with special roles may now post in their QTs to confirm their Night Actions. The Night will last 24 Hours, with reference to EST time.

Posting is now prohibited in this thread until until 02:01 AM, 16 March 2014.

17. Poytin

Poytin The Arby's Hipster DLP Supporter

18. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Night 3 has concluded.

[​IMG]

I had awoken to the sound of distant shouting. Startled, I grabbed my belongings and raced outside. There was confusion in the morning air as I followed a pair of Earthbenders, as they bended open a new corridor through a series of buildings, to wherever the shouting was coming from. My confusion was replaced with dread as we headed towards a series of burgled apartments, and the whispers of my companions began to register in my then half-asleep mind. I knocked down a cabbage cart and a stand selling skewered chicken-pigs. Only then did I realise the true abyss of horror.

It had happened again.

Another death had happened. I saw no point in questioning it. When I visited the body myself... it bore signs of incineration, the stench of burnt flesh wafting upwards like a funeral pyre fume. The insignia of the Fire Nation wavered in the background.

I had surveyed the crowd of benders and non-benders alike that had congregated in our beloved neighbours’ homes. Were they there? Were the people who killed our neighbours among us? Was it going to happen again?

The thought of dark forces had infiltrated the City of Walls and Secrets is an unsettling one. But perhaps it is time that I accept it as reality.

One of us did not survive the night. A girl dressed in green broke into the apartments of Nemrut, incinerating his body. No evidence of their belongings remain; all we have left of him is the waft of corpses and incense candles that we can light for him. May Nemrut find his way to the Spirit World and find peace. His spirit has passed on.

Day 4 has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until 02:35 AM, 18 March 2014

Only the following (5) individuals have permission to participate in this thread:

Lexicat (silverlasso), Lyrium, Schrodinger, Sloth, Zeitgeist (Host)

---------- Post automerged at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Also, one more thing happened last night:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  19. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Huh. That makes this really quite easy then. GG friends.

Lynch Vote: Schrodinger

20. Lyrium

So what does that leave us with Lexi?