1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

It leaves us with you're town, I'm town, Sloth's town.

Nermut was town, which means Proph was scum, Fonti as scum, and Schro is confirmed scum.

I'm not even going to outline a situation where you or Sloth is scum because it cannot exist.

---------- Post automerged at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Honestly, Lyrium, I think you should just lynch vote Schrodinger and end the game now.

2. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Okies, then:

Lynch Vote: Schrodinger

3. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

I'm the avatar, BTW Lyrium. Incase you were wondering.

4. Lyrium

Lol, Lexicat. That's perfect.

I think you can guess who I am :p

5. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Jet, right?

6. Lyrium

Day's over, right? So Zeit can come in and do the day is over and results magic?

7. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

you were talking about the earth kingdom and wanting to kill the fire nation a bunch day 1, and like, I thought you were toph or something, but then Ika was toph so I was like "she's prollly jet?"

---------- Post automerged at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

Yes, dear. Only 4 people can vote, but 5 votes are on the table. Either way, you control 2 and I control 1. 3/5 is majority.

8. Lyrium

Lexi, there were the roles that were assigned to me and then there was the special role I was thinking of in regards to the Avatar.

I want day to end and Zeit to do stuff so you can be surprised!

9. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Zeit is probably writing up the end game scene right now. Town victory :3

---------- Post automerged at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

I hate surprises! D: Impatient cat ;-;.

10. Lyrium

Yes, but I tried to be tricky and I want to see if it worked :p

11. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Hmmm?

What are you saying?

12. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Lake Laogai Vote
    Schrodinger: 3 (+ 0)
    Lexicat, Lyrium & Joo Dee

3 votes needed to send somebody to Lake Laogai

Yet to vote: Schrodinger, Sloth

---

Day 4 has concluded.

[​IMG]

The bedlam and chaos ravaging the noble city of Ba Sing Se is a sight to behold. As we congregate in the courtyard of Ba SingSe University in the Mid Ring, a gaggle of Earthbenders and non-benders alike jostle and whisper conspiracies to one another. Voices soar, tinged with anger and paranoia. Many of us have lost our memories in the wake of a great storm that had descended upon the great city in the past few days. In lieu of any official explanation, observers state that they witnessed a gargantuan owl glide in the night sky. Such hysteria has taken root, like a noxious weed. In this time of war, all is fair in talks of the Fire Nation's pernicious grasp. Yet who could believe neighbour would be pitted against neighbour? That accusations are thrown about the corridors and streets with no more than hearsay to support them?

Lunacy has truly penetrated this secret of walls and secrets, wafting like the stench of corpses, culminating in the transformation of our beloved University into an ad-hoc execution centre. For centuries, the people of the Fire Nation and the Water Tribes would stare in awe of the Earth Kingdom for possessing the most glorious and greatest academic institute in the Four Nations. Ranging from ancient scrolls on Sandbending to treatises on Biracial Eugenics and Winter Solstices' Relationship with Spiritual Synthesis, Ba Sing Se University explores every discipline and topic under the Agni Sun. Yet this pride and joy is now the eviscerating fist of mob justice.

In fact, the people of Ba Sing Se cleared the entire University quadrangle to erect an impromptu jury stand, inviting the Administrator Joo Dee to participate in these grisly affairs. That woman's vacant smile widens when accusations ricochet among the denizens as bombardments of shouts and screeches. Utter madness! And the sheer concept that the Fire Nation have infiltrated our ranks is ludicrous — Ba Sing Se is titled the City of Walls and Secrets for a reason. And then, the Dai Li, adorned in dank green and blank gazes, seized one of our own. They seized the terrified bystander, fixing them with stares as though the person were a mere insect on a pin. With a swift flick of the Dai Li's fingers, earth and rock lurched from the cobbles in the courtyard pavement and transformed into shackles on the victim's hands. The destination for the offender, SCHRODINGER, is obvious: Lake Laogai. Screams of terror segued into the chants of the lynch mob. Jeers emblazoned on the people's faces.

As the day turned to night, I fear that sleep will not come easy tonight. Can we rest easy, knowing what has infiltrated Ba Sing Se? While the sunset bewitches all three Rings, I wonder whether we made the right choice. Fire Nation lurks in the darkness; their foul business continues ever more. May the Earth King's health be preserved, and may he not invite any further people to Lake Laogai.

Sleep peacefully, Ba Sing Se.

Night 4 has started.

Players with special roles may now post in their QTs to confirm their Night Actions. The Night will last 24 Hours, with reference to EST time.

Posting is now prohibited in this thread until until 02:21 AM, 17 March 2014.

13. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

DarkSyaoran is in love with Lexi.

14. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Night 4 has concluded.

[​IMG]

I had awoken to the sound of distant shouting. Startled, I grabbed my belongings and raced outside. There was confusion in the morning air as I followed a pair of Earthbenders, as they bended open a new corridor through a series of buildings, to wherever the shouting was coming from. My confusion was replaced with dread as we headed towards a series of burgled apartments, and the whispers of my companions began to register in my then half-asleep mind. I knocked down a cabbage cart and a stand selling skewered chicken-pigs. Only then did I realise the true abyss of horror.

It had happened again.

There had been a death. I saw no point in questioning it. When I visited the body myself... it bore signs of incineration, the stench of burnt flesh wafting upwards like a funeral pyre fume. The insignia of the Fire Nation wavered in the background.

“Over here!” cried one of the Earthbenders. “We captured somebody. This person was Caligula's appartments.”

I wheeled around and was confronted by the sight of two Earthbenders, bearing the sigil of the Earth King, dragging a tall girl into the town square. White face-paint smeared over her cheeks, as long lashes blinked over bored eyes. Although her long hair was splayed around in disarray and her green Kyoshi robes tattered like a burnt rag, one could tell that she held training and noble breeding. She stared with a blank expression, as though she was thoroughly apathetic to what was happening to her. When she lazily met my gaze, I recognised her immediately.

“Y-You're Lexicat! The new refugee.” I could not disguise the shock in my voice. “What were you...”

One of the Earthbenders intervened. “We caught her leaving one of the apartments.” The man's voice gained a darker tint. “We believe that she thought Lyrium was the Son of the Water Tribe Chieftain.”

Shocked, I reeled backward. How quickly are ranks were shrinking. I had surveyed the crowd of benders and non-benders alike that had congregated in our beloved neighbours’ homes. Were the Fire Nation there? Were the people who killed our neighbours among us? Was it going to happen again?

The thought of dark forces had infiltrated the City of Walls and Secrets is an unsettling one. But perhaps it is time that I accept it as reality.

One of us did not survive the night. Firstly, a girl dressed in green broke into Lyrium’s home and doused her in gasoline, before lighting a match on her. The intruder tried to kill Lyrium, but a boy dressed in blue fended off all attackers. The boy, Sloth the Chieftain's Son, died in the aftermath. Lyrium survived.

May Sloth find his way to the Spirit World and find peace. His spirits has passed on.

The Final Day has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread for the next Twenty Four Hours.

Only the following (3) individuals have permission to participate in this thread:

Lexicat (silverlasso), Lyrium, Zeitgeist (Host)

15. Lyrium

Lynch Vote: Lexicat

16. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Lyrium, you're a despicable human being and you deserve none of this win.

Go rot in some hellhole.

---------- Post automerged at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Otherwise, good game all. Caligula especially, you rocked this shit.

Sorry Fonti, I probably should have like souped Nermut the night before and shot Sloth or something. I'm just not that smart I guess.

17. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Soooo close.

I'll echo that well done to caligula. You were spot on.

---------- Post automerged at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Dead chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/n3f9dmaJ5bH6F

Ignore my rage, please.

---------- Post automerged at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Dead chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/n3f9dmaJ5bH6F

Ignore my rage.

---------- Post automerged at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

:/

Sometimes I feel a deep hatred of forum mechanics.

18. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
  19. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Can we see scumchat?

As I mentioned in the dead chat, this was my worst town game in ages. Sorry guys.

20. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

I soup'd incorrectly. Was my own fault.

Notice: My rage at Lyrium is for an outside of game event that occured where after I submitted my actions and told her what I submitted, since the game would end, she LIED ABOUT HER ROLE, teling me that I had won the game, when full well she knew I hadn't. She's basically fucking malicous and I'm done talking about it.

In the end, she had no effect on the outcome of the game itself (or I would have been asking for her to be modkilled and have everyone in the town BUT her win), and I have only myself to blame for not playing the mechanics well enough. I guess it just goes to show my strength is real mafia, and these mechanical craziness games just don't mesh with me~.

Caligula, you are a fucking star. If you contiue to play like you did this game, you'll go far.

Fonti, I'm so so sorry.

Schro, see Fonti.

The townies who died before I cared about this game: Uh, hi?

Sloth/Nermut: Post more and better content, less walls.

Proph: I'm sorry I brute forced your lynch like that. I've been there before and it must have been frustrating.

---------- Post automerged at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

But yeah, Lyrium's a disgusting human being and I'm blacklisting her from my future games + will not play in games she is in.