1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by ChaosSora, Sep 14, 2007.

1. zeroskull21

zeroskull21 Card Captored and buttsecksed

That game is going to have a few issues with gameplay, since they can only have three benders as playable characters, since the Air Nomads were owned by the Fire Nation. Other than that, looks kinda cool, especially the art, very much like the tv show.

2. LogrusMage

LogrusMage Supreme Mugwump

It's a prequel.

Besides... it looks horrendously awful.

3. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

Wow it does look horrendously awful doesn't it! why is it on compouter of all platforms, at least on a PS or X-Box you'd have hugly better graphics.

Though the majority of the bending attacks look interesting, many of which i've never seen in the show. Anyone know release date?

4. ChaosSora

ChaosSora Second Year

I believe it is going to be released in September. Really it looks like it might be a game the nick will offer on it's site (still you'll probably have to pay for it). So while the graphics do look really bad, at least the gameplay itself looks somewhat interesting.

5. MonCappy

MonCappy Fifth Year

You could just say actresses, though. As for her playing, Katara, I think not. There have to be other actresses out there that would be far better choices to play her.

6. Novera

Novera Seventh Year

I don't think we have to worry about her playing Katara. It was probably just some fan girl talking, like when people were saying that Hilary Duff was going to be acting as Cho Chang.

Besides, I think that who ever they pick would have to have some training in the martial arts, specifically Tai Chi.

7. zeroskull21

zeroskull21 Card Captored and buttsecksed

The thing is with this game is that it is probably still in an early beta or maybe still alpha, so we don't know how this is going to turn out in the end. Of course I could be completely wrong and the graphics will suck.

Another thing is, what kind of story will it have, if any? Its going to be kind of hard to have a story that takes place before the main series that has importance since before the series, it seemed that the Fire Nation was about a couple of years away from destroying the Earth Kingdom and Water Tribe (Northern mainly since they pretty much already dominated the Southern Water Tribe).

Random thought, what kind of Fire Lord do you think Iroh would have made? I mean, I find it kind of hard to see him doing the whole conquering thing, but then again he did attack Ba Sing Se, and almost won...

8. Fiddlesoup

Fiddlesoup First Year

The thing with Iroh is that he was just as ruthless as his family until news of his son dieing reached him right?

9. Paravon

Paravon Seventh Year

Not quite.

Word of God says that he was never as vicious as the rest of them. He was ruthless, but not as dialed to eleven as his brother; he just did his job and was very good at it.

And he was never cruel. The death of his son made him reevaluate the priorities in his life, it didn't make him want to crush Ba Sing Se as an act of revenge.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008