1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Awesomefia ~ Day 1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Oh that reminds me. I never got the second half of your message, the part telling me how to tell you my role surreptitiously. Blame Fiat -_-

And yeah, never trusting you again.

2. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

It was one of my more brilliant ideas, and between you and me, that's saying something.

I actually thought that you thought I was scum and didn't want to tell me your role. xD

What did I do?

3. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    What's going on here you two? Anything the rest of us should know?

4. Ash

Lol, Castiel had a brilliant plan that involved basically sacrificing me in WH2. Enough said.

Anyway, anyone that was in that game knows that we shouldn't give Castiel the box. You all should give it to me. I have the most experience, after all! ^_^

5. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Vote: Make KaiDASH open the box a safe distance away from us.

6. iLost

iLost Minister of Magic

Am I the only one who thought receiving the box would mean that person got lynched? Maybe I need to not over-think this shit.

That said....

Vote for Box: iLost.

Reasons not for Ashaya and Castiel. Didn't like his plea in DE3. And Ashaya, while has played good games in the past, I fear she may loose interest in this one. Though, the randomness of it may keep her in.

Why me? No one else so far.

7. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Is that so?

Vote for Box: republic21

8. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

For the greater good.

The needs of one outweigh those of the whole town. :p

I actually fucked up ONCE. ONLY ONCE.

The others were "calculated risks" which paid off in the end.

9. Ash

I DO NOT LOSE INTEREST IN ANY GAMES.

---------- Post automerged at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

...in response to this post.

10. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Ninjas >_>

I did. At first.

Yeah, that was bad.

I feel bad.

11. iLost

iLost Minister of Magic

Then why should I vote for you then? (Still won't vote for Castiel.) You have experience, you play well, you may be scum(will get to this in a second.) All good reasons, but I still find myself hesitating.

I'm going to try and not let the idea of people being scum here hamper my vote. It'll drive me nuts, so I'm going to do it based on how well I think the candidates have played.

So far I've seen you active in a lot of games, then lurk a bunch. You seemed only to stay active in some of them. Sorry if I misread that about you.

12. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Alright, I'm here.

For some ungodly stupid reason, I really want the box. Want it hardcore. Don't even care what it does. I probably won't get anyone else to vote for me for it, but I goddamn want the box.

Vote for the Box: Vesvius

And one thing to convince you to give me the box: If given the box, I'll tell you what's in it.

*Nudge, Nudge* You know you want to know what's in it without making yourself a target.

13. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Everyone of you wants the box. I don't trust the box even with KaiDASH's explanation and I don't trust any of you. So yeah, state your case and I'll vote for you to get the box.

14. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    This is going to be an endless stream of self votes so..

Box Vote:Vesvius

If this is a surprise lynch mechanic I'm going to lol.

15. Ash

Meh, like everyone, I have days where I'm...of all things, BUSY. IKNORITE??? And so, some days I don't post much. Some days I feel like I have nothing constructive to add to discussion. In any case, I feel that I play very well. I've won...7/9 games, 8/10 if you count the soon to be over Femmafia. And I hope to win this game as well.

I troll a lot, but well, these games need some excitement sometimes. Anyway, that's all the assurance I can give you that I'm a good candidate for the box. I hope you guys vote for me.

16. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    What case? We don't know what the box does, so we can't give you any plans.

All I know is, I'll try to do the best with whatever the box is, and if it is necessary, reveal whatever it is it does if it helps the town.

17. iLost

iLost Minister of Magic

Same here.

As for voting, vote goes to Klackerz. The only one who didn't seem to want it. Played well in past games.

Vote for Box: klackerz

18. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I think Kai's already said it's nothing bad for who gets it, so no self-lynch.

And since I've already made my case for the box, I'm going to guess whats in it. Prior games have given extra votes or certain powers that only work within the game (i.e, would not be any good in another mafia variation). So because of that, my guess is that this box contains a role list.

NOTE: If I get the box and it is a role list, I'm not going to list the roles. It would give me a major advantage to know exactly what's out there, and if I shared it with all of you it would also go to the scum.

I'm also going to guess that there's either 4 or 5 scum, following the usual scum/town ratio.

19. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

I'm a bit curious about it and would be willing to take it, but it seems there are already a lot of contenders.

But I don't think we should give it to someone who specifically doesn't want it. They could be a power role for us (like a priest or something) and not want to get a big target for a NK on their back, knowing that the scum will want to take out someone who has possible two powers, or they could be scum trying to put attention elsewhere knowing that we will probably check the person who gets the box. If we have a priest which I feel we do.

20. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It's a mystery box. I want to know what's inside.

Vote for Box: Aekiel

The reason you should vote for me is basically because I can't lie for shit. You all know it, you've all seen it. I'm not scum, and this will be obvious given a few days of me being me, so giving me the mystery box essentially means giving it to a townie who will confirm himself just through posting.