1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Awesomefia ~ Day 1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Hmm who to vote for? We need to give the box to someone that won't lie to us about the contents of the box, even if he's town because that significantly hampers our ability to analyse and plan. There are way fewer scum for a reason and that's why I believe whoever gets it should reveal the contents of the box. Although I haven't the foggiest idea what's in the box so maybe it won't be such a good idea to reveal it's contents but I'll vote for someone who I trust to make that decision wisely...namely Ashaya :p.

She reads the game well and despite all her...errr...erratic tendencies, she's usually pretty serious about winning. I don't think I've been in a game where she's scum so I have no idea how she would play that but I think it would be easy to spot and right now I'm getting the usual townie vibe from her.

Vote for Box: Ashaya

2. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I don't think you will change sides in the middle since Kai has said that he doesn't like this mechanic.

3. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Okay, that sounds fine. Just an odd thought considering this is completely different to every other game of Mafia we've played.

4. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

It's pretty amazing, you know she really wont show you her tits right?

---------- Post automerged at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

@ Dhulli, that is.

5. Aekiel

High Score:
    Also, dhulli, Ashaya is impossible to read whether she's town or scum. The only person I can recall accurately guessing her faction was Castiel, and that was helped by the message he sent her.

6. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I'm not impossible to read, I don't think. Though people do always seem to think I'm scum when I am town. Dhulli, your post was awfully nice. I really AM serious about winning. And I would definitely tell you guys what the fuck was in the box, and ask your opinions on it.

7. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

lol I'll wait and see. Not the tits, just how/what everyone else votes/says. How long are days?

8. LostInThought

LostInThought First Year

According to the rules, up to 72 hours.

9. Ash

From the Rules

---------- Post automerged at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-NINJAS

10. Aekiel

High Score:
    Your complete lack of seriousness in the early game throws me off. Between your trolling giving out scumvibes and your seriousness later on I just can't tell when you're lying and when you're not. It's like you're two different people at the start of the game and the end, so getting a read on you is basically impossible.

Remember Warlock Hunt, where you basically spent the first half the game saying absolutely nothing, while being in the top five posters. It was annoying as hell because I couldn't get any read off it.

11. Ash

Lol, when I act serious, I get killed night 1 or 2, it feels like. When I act like an idiot, I survive until later in the game when I have compiled enough information to actually help town win. There, I've spoiled my whole strategy, and watch, I'll be killed tonight now.

12. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Wow no one even commented on me. Lmao. Well, ill give it one more go. I'm mostly expendible, so I can give the town whatever is in the box, and if I die no biggie. Whoever gets the box could have a target painted on their head by scum. Ashaya is good at finding scum, giving her the box will just add incentive for them to kill her which isn't good. Vote me, who cares if I die!

vote box: jwlk

13. Ash

You make a very good point, jwlk, but goddamnit, I want that box!

14. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Depending on what's in the box, it may be in our interests to keep the person holding the box alive. I'm thinking it's some kind of mayor equivalent thing, hell the box may even give you protection!

15. Ash

Though I never really thought that whatever was in the box was something that could simply be given to town. I figured it was something like Lump the Panda, or something else that gave the box-opener some sort of ability or extra vote. Your guess is as good as mine, however.

---------- Post automerged at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

If that box gives me protection....god, I want it even more.

16. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

I highly doubt it gives you protection. More likely it gives you the power to give people protection. Or something like that. And besides it wouldn't be indefinite protection. So yah. Vote me ash, you know you want too :p

17. Ash

I would never vote for someone who uses "too" instead of "to".

18. iLost

iLost Minister of Magic

Well, this is going fucking nowhere. Would have thought at least one or two bandwagons would have started by now. So far only two people have any support. Ash or Vesvius. Since I found it odd Kalas jumped on the Vesvius wagon, and not surprised that Dhulli jumped Ashaya....

Rescind Vote

Vote for Box: Ashaya.

19. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

I'm typing on my phone -_-

20. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Sleep time.

See you in about 8 hours.