1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

AYAW #2 - Return to Basics

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Riley, May 4, 2014.

1. Burkion

Burkion Muggle

I'm going to bed now, so I'll catch the Slothageddon tomorrow.

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Reading Brass & Tax, I found ika to be very annoying. But after IRC I can't help but want bake him cookies.

3. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

Can i ginore this important part of this post and ask how many gigs?

but on serious note: i play off emotions and mood for the most part. If every game was resolved around being serious and logical then it would lack a lot of fun for me and i would get board rather quickly.

So yes, i do play like this for a reason. Its a mixture of me just being me and figuing out whos scum and whos town. I already have good ideas of who is potential towns and whos not just based of the interactions had here alone.

A lot of people find trolling and stuff like this to be lack of information or pointless banter, however it is quite informative on allowing me to get reads for me.

I can be both very very goofy and silly at times, but when serious comes into play, i know how to do that as well.

---------- Post automerged at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Sugar cookies plz

---------- Post automerged at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Another thing to add on atum: it also allows me to figure out how i need to approach each player

for you as an example: you are very serious at the moment, therefor when i adress things to you it should be in a serious tone. if i just troll at you over and over nothing would get solved

but with someone like snowvon: he more relaxed and jsut go with the flow so i know i can just be goofy with him. however i would expect him to be serious if i am to ask him something serious.

4. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Stupid signatures are going to be the death of me some day, I know it. And 16 gigs, sadly though an old iPod holds all my music.

Whatever works for you I guess, you've played a bit so If you can convince people your town and still troll this much then I won't complain until you give me a reason to think you're scum. Or until you bug me to death, whichever comes first.

5. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

May go pass out...gnight all.

6. ika

The latter will prob come first.

Question: what you think of rubi intal entrance, he came in and then just kinda vanished after that. same for you fonti

pass out on the floor thats the best way

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Wow five hours and six pages!! *Reads reads* Sorry had something come up right at start time.

8. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Vote: Sloth

You bastard.

(5) Sloth - ika, Snowvon, Burkion, TerRaine, Rubicon
    (1) Snowvon - Dermon

Atum: Who do you want to bandwagon if not Sloth? We're six pages in. Who is scummiest to you so far and why? Put a vote on someone.

Maiden: I asked you to clarify because "daychat" usually refers to the private QT chat for scum, like you guys had in WIFOM. So you saying there's not supposed to be daychat is an odd choice of words.

ika is the most pro-town player in this game so far.

Which is simultaneously good and terrifying. Someone hold me.

9. ika

all you need to know is sloth is l-3 and should be lynch out of hilarity.

no but seriously: what are intial reads after reading up to here

guts say i already have one scum pegged and im trying to hunt out the other now

---------- Post automerged at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

MOD WHERES OUR BELOVED VOTE COUNTS?

that being said. I'm gonna go i may or may not be around

10. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

VOTE TALLY

Sloth (5): ika, Snowvon, Burkion, TerRaine, Rubicon
    Snowvon (1): Dermon

Day 1 Ends at this time

JUST A CLARIFICATION. IF LYNCH HAPPENS, POSTING CEASES IMMDIATELY. I I'M THERE TO CLOSE IT, YOU GET TWILIGHT TIL END OF DAY. IF IT HAPPENS WHILE I'M ASLEEP, I WILL GIVE YOU 12 HOURS OF TWILIGHT STARTING FROM WHEN A SPECIFIED TIME POINT.

Last edited: May 6, 2014
  11. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'm pretty sure Rubicon is scum. For srs.

Sloth hurry up so I can unvote you.

12. Rubicon

I think it's Atum, myself.

I'd vote him but I'm voting Sloth.

13. Atum

Rubi: Why the pressure to vote when we're only 5 hours in? Most suspect to me so far is Burkion but he might just be going with the flow since the guys that have played 1 or 2 games have pretty much lead conversation. That being said my confidence trying to scumread on D1 is essentially null.

I'm definitely going to at least wait to see a response from Sloth.

---------- Post automerged at 23:58 ---------- Previous post was at 23:56 ----------

Also @Riley I think you just posted the Day 1 start time link.

14. Atum

Rubi again, any particularly reason for your suspicion?

15. ika

I think once sltoh post, i will churn out my first target to grill

16. Rubicon

Atum are you being mentored? You don't have to say who it is, I'm just curious.

What specifically makes Burkion your top suspect?

Why?

17. Atum

Yes to the mentoring fo starters. Burkion's just a feeling I've played mafia a few times online and with friends and from experience he's playing like I'd play scum if I had no idea what was going on.

Waiting on that Sloth response because at this point you, ika, Lyrium, Sloth, Citrus, Maiden, and Snow have at least some experience and I think your reads are worth paying attention to, even if they aren't gospel. If you weren't pointing fingers at me and following the Sloth bandwagon I'd probably be paying more attention to your reads.

18. ika

statement:

Rubicon is scum.

yes/no

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I'm on the subject of records I hope to make it to day 2 as a townie on this board :p Or live a whole day as town here :)

I dunno Lyrium...I think there are better ways to know someone than an insult. I know some pretty awesome people even though we started off to a rocky start.

1. Uhm....I'd run like hell from the first and not try to kill it and hope to God it messed up. I'm a computer person. If I get into battle I'm screwed. Three = death warrant. Let's be honest here. If I had to fight I'd probably try to build a trap with silver in it. Or try to find silver bullets somewhere in the world.

2. Lots of songs get me pumped but they have to be positive with a good beat. Right now it is "Unwritten" by Natasha Benningfield. If we are talking all the songs on my phone I like we'd be here WAAAAAAY too long.

Boob grabs are always fun.

Initial reads are as follows:

1. Burkion -- Townie based on gut feel.
    2. TerRaine -- See ika.
    3. Sloth -- Lurking like mad IMO...Usually not sloth's style. Rates high up there on the likely scummy list.
    4. Citrus -- No posts here on who posted. Which means null read leaning scum same rating as sloth.
    5. Atum -- Scum hunting and I like his/her questions.
    6. Maiden -- Townie anger over her question not being answered. Town leaning.
    7. Ika -- Null leaning neither way due to L3 comment on Sloth. Most games I have seen L2 and L1 mentioned but L3 is like he is pushing for a Sloth lynch. Then again he should be lynched IMO due to his lurky play. The volume of posts probably means town though. So confused on ika ugh.
    8. Lyrium -- Slightly Scummy trending null read based on how the town only questions were worded. It doesn't say how you'd find a werewolf but how you'd kill them. I need a full moon. But I may be reading this and putting too much into it and she could be town.
    9. Scott Press Rubicon -- scummy based on page 1 posts.
    10. MathBlade -- Town confirmed by me because I am town :)
    11. LochNess
    12. Snowvon -- Nullread. Towards town but unsure based on page 1 posts.
    13. Dermon -- Leaning Town his voting strategy on the first few pages has me thinking town.

Regardless of reads getting rid of dead weight to me is a good move so
    Vote:Sloth

20. Rubicon

Unvote

yellow