1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

AYAW #2 - Return to Basics

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Riley, May 4, 2014.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I think Sloth is the right play here.<br><br>We need Snowvon or Atum to hammer, but hopefully one of them will show up.<br><br>Vote: Sloth<br>

---------- Post automerged at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Vote: Sloth <br><br>Let's try that again.

---------- Post automerged at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

okay quick reply box, I give up<br>

---------- Post automerged at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Sloth isn't ika. He's not going to self-hammer as town.

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

@Rubicon: Dude....Really? Pointing out things suspicious about me is the wrong play. You can point out what you like about it. I don't care. I'm town, everyone knows I'm town. I'm not defending myself against what seems a very constructed argument as everyone here has me as scum. I'm not worried.

You are more than welcome to think my posts are different or the same or whatever you like. Meh. I'm not worried. If someone else decides I'm "suspicious" or otherwise need to respond to this I will. I'm also not going to explain my meta to you to confirm or deny any of this.

And I don't have to know what you're thinking right now because this is a waste of time. If you think this isn't, convince someone. It's also interesting that you are picking up from one of my townie points of analysis for Atum.

---------- Post automerged at 18:17 ---------- Previous post was at 18:16 ----------

The only way we will probably get a lynch is Atum. Assuming Sloth is telling the truth I don't want to risk. I'd rather lynch Atum than no one. It ensures a three person end game.

3. Rubicon

I structured that post in a confusing way, my bad. The first paragraph is directed at you and the rest is a response to Sloth.

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

As everyone here has me as not scum* Sigh typo sorry.

---------- Post automerged at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Rereading. /10 characters ninja

5. Rubicon

If Snowvon and Atum don't show up before deadline, then yeah we have to do Atum, but I'd rather do Sloth if they do. I'll be around to change if necessary.

---------- Post automerged at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Atum, are you around?

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

And yeah...Part of me balks at lynching someone I'm certain is town too. But then again, I need to give Sloth a benefit of the doubt. I am not wanting to lynch the strongest town player who could potentially get to the end of the game if he is. I'd rather lynch Atum then if end game happens use that in my analysis. You were even leaning that way for this about a page ish ago. What specific post made you change your mind?

Also if you believe Sloth won't self hammer, and I don't trust it until I've seen it in action, then voting Sloth won't help us get a lynch. Going to the end game with three people is a lot more important than going with four, even if my top scumspect has to go to it.

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

So it's just us three atm, Sloth might be here later, and Atum is completely unknown.

How's the current votal? MathBlade for Atum, Rubicon for Sloth?

8. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

@MathBlade, your posts continue to deteriorate in terms of things I can find that seem town. I get that we need to lynch toDay, but telling Rubicon not to point out suspicious things about you is beyond scummy as far as I'm concerned. Just to provoke the response, I think you're suspicious, especially since you keep advising a townie lynch, just to set your endgame.

Not sure if it's considered OMGUS, but I still think the best bet is Rubi then Sloth. Partly because I'm fairly certain at least a few Dermon posts were essentially parroting Rubicon D1 and because well they're both alive and I still think there's weigt in the experienced/newbie scum team theory.

@Rubicon/Sloth: If it's not much trouble can you go day by day and explain NK's from your perspectives?

I'm pretty set on the above two, even if I don't like Math's recent stuff.

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

For the record I've been having issues with DLP on and off all day, and weirdly enough MS hasn't been accessible at all. The universe is trying to tell me something.

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

It's 1 v 1 right now but Atum's last post that was ninja'd makes me absolutely suspect him very OMGUS and like he's ignoring the rest of the town that I am town. Town derp can't happen in end game and he has to go now.

11. Rubicon

@Math
    It's a combination of reading all Atum's posts + looking more deeply at interactions + thinking this is the most logical way to use our extra lynch + thinking I'm personally more likely to be able to sort Atum & Snowvon than Sloth & Atum/Snowvon.

12. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

@Atum: Apparently if MathBlade is scum, she's going to be blacklisted for reasons, so I think her post was more about not wasting time scumreading her than pure "leave me alone" defensiveness.

13. Rubicon

And it's scummy in a 'he's pushing two obvious townies' sense but not in the sense that Sloth lynch makes way more sense for scum-Atum with <30 min left in day.

14. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

My bad, totally forgot the blacklist thing. MathBlade, you'te really taking this conf!town status and running with it.

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

@Atum: Keep in mind the other argument I made. If a player is going to be so deconstructive to end game that they cannot go to it you advocate for their lynching on that manner.

@Rubicon/Sloth: Also note both of them hopped on when we lured them out.

16. Rubicon

Dermon parroted me because he was scum and couldn't come up with his own arguments, so he copied a townie's argument.

N1: Lyrium was evasive about a question Sloth asked about Seer.
    N2: I thought it could be framing but she did suggest a Dermon/Sloth team.
    N3: I have no idea why TerRaine died.
    N4: basically confirmed town

17. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Phone, but here.
    Vc anyone?

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Plus Rubicon's vote for Sloth.

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

1 v1 Sloth

Looking more like Atum is the right conservative play here from my side.

20. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter