1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

AYAW #2 - Return to Basics

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Riley, May 4, 2014.

1. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

@MathBlade: Kind of a catch-22 situation here because I've got to repond to that last aside, but any response will sound defensive. I've been building a bottle-rocket for the better part of 3 hours now and just checked my phone to find #1718 and on. You really didn't lure anything so much as you posted at an opportune moment.

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

@Sloth: You offered prior posts and for after some weekend relaxation for getting to a good spot/all out june stuff I may come back and do another game. So you offered free meta in a prior post. :)

---------- Post automerged at 18:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:49 ----------

@Snow: What's your thoughts?

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'm more inclined to lynch Atum than Sloth.

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

@Atum: Why are you defending yourself to me? I've said I think you're town..You should be arguing to Snow. Rubicon already wants a Sloth lynch first.

---------- Post automerged at 18:53 ---------- Previous post was at 18:52 ----------

@Snow: Then please vote Atum. I'll hammer.

5. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Rub your reply of "I didn't give reasons for my points because you'd just defend yourself if I did." Is not a good reply.
    Also in what world didi have weak interactions to Dermon? I pressed him whenever I needed to, both atum and snow had weaker interactions and you yourself were pointed to being parroted as well as singled out by him
    You also ignore my citrus post.
    (No one vote for me, about to do it myslf

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Why are you about to do it yourself?

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

It wouldn't even hammer you?

8. Sloth

Atum, my nk analysis I wrote yesterday. This is not the first time I'm telling you to read it. Can't do an analysis right now--can barely type.

Math blade, what convinced you about atum? Doubting you is not a scumtell

9. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I agree with Snow here. You don't want anyone else to vote but then you say you are going to vote for yourself. This would need some explanation please.

10. Sloth

Wait, let me catch qhp it's hard to read all of this. -__-

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I'm not convinced about him. I still think he's town but he can't go to end game because of how he's posting. I'd rather risk an Atum town lynch and be wrong and he's scum than have him go to end game and end up with a mathblade lynch or having him be a wild card and confusing the other townie if he is town.

12. Atum

@MathBlade: Not entirely sure what defence you're looking for me to give at this point. I did something percieved as scummy and my activity went down due to RL. Now I can tell you about why I've been busy until the cows come home, but I can't readily change others' views of the game, nor can I effectively scumhunt on a phone, referencing half-remembered posts. Plus, you can say you think I'm town but promising to hammer is a pretty good reason to give my case to you. Snowvon's posts I have trouble remembering and to be honest I'm not really sure what to say to anyone to convince I'm Town. So, I'll leave my thought, take the lynch, get Twilight and hopefully find my way to a computer before Night.

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

You're not at all concerned you'll be toNight's kill?

---------- Post automerged at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

Last post was @MathBlade

---------- Post automerged at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 20:01 ----------

? It looked like Atum ninja'd me. Oh well.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I'm concerned that I'm the nights kill regardless of who we lynch. It's a matter of giving town the best chance to win in my absence assuming that happens.

Atum I'm not expecting you to defend yourself at this point. I don't know where you stand or your reads and there's not enough time to get it. I'm sorry that RL caused it for you, but you going to end game is not something I'm cool with because of the lack of arguments, painting me as scummy after being told multiple times isn't not the right play. :/

---------- Post automerged at 19:04 ---------- Previous post was at 19:02 ----------

is not* Sigh* typing too fast here

15. Atum

@Sloth: I've read your NK analysis, if it's the thing with the 3 theories. I was really looking for more of a night by night thing.

16. Atum

@MathBlade: how can you not know where I stand? I've said pretty explicitly that I think there's scum in Rubi/Sloth, and I'm pretty sure you even responded to it.

17. Sloth

Ok, UNVOTE
    VOTE SLOTH

L1, no one else vote till at least 2 mins till day end.

Here's what happens today. Either we choose a target we all agree on (atum or rubicon are my choices--honestly, rubicon more after the last few women) or I'm lynched today, only when near day end, I flip town ,and you pay close attention to. My reads.

@snow/math: voting myself cause I said I would if necessary. Were 9 mins in, it's necessary.

---------- Post automerged at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

....last few posts.

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

After the last few women?

---------- Post automerged at 20:07 ---------- Previous post was at 20:07 ----------

K

/10townies

19. Sloth

Autocorrect is weird. Point being, I'll hammer one of them if needed, if not, I go today.

20. Atum

@Sloth: Who said you were their first choice for a lynch target?