1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

AYAW #4 - Rock Ridge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Waco Kid, Dec 19, 2016.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Pourquoi est-ce que important?

2. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I really really hope Von is town here and I'm not lynching him D1 in this game, ever, but town!Von isn't super hitting me over the head with these posts.

---------- Post automerged at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

The Bill Door quote?

I think it's potentially spewing Von/tom town, and he sneaked his partner in there in one of the other reads. That's kind of dependent on him being a wolf though, so it's kind of cart-before-horse-y

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'm a bit tired from my offsite victory.

I want to chill a bit.

4. fontisian

"Also, I am totally not scum. Totally."

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Also Cobalt is town.

And not just because font says so, so nyeh.

6. Newcomb

Are you reading Cobalt specifically based on that line you quoted? Like, is that why you quoted it, or was it just laughing at it?

---------- Post automerged at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Give it a shot.

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Page two reads:

Von
    Cobalt
    miner

tom
    Newcomb r fluff
    font
    Koalas

BD
    Jarizok
    Q

8. Newcomb

Am I really lower than tom? :/

9. fontisian

Just laughing at it. The townread is from everything.

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Tell me about your read on BD.

---------- Post automerged at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

Don't be jealous.

11. Newcomb

Oh. I'd probably have townread you pretty hard if you'd said yes. That line in particular really twigged me as town even though it should be just a null meta thing, but something about the kind of, idk, brashness of it reminded me of him in the Champs qualifying game.

12. Miner

Miner Order Member

What in the world does bouncy mean Newcomb

Also, if you're scumreading Jarizok, who would his partner be?

13. fontisian

Mm.

The laughing happened a couple minutes before the read, to be honest.

14. Newcomb

Is that.... seriously your reaction to everything I just posted?

---------- Post automerged at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Like I almost want to say Miner's town, because as a wolf there that's a pretty impressive amount of not paying attention.

15. fontisian

Newcomb, talk to me about lynches. Cobalt, tom and Kalas are off the table (Tom because I like the content of his Bill push, the others for reasons already explained). Your slot actually has fluff working for it for once. I don't see anything scummy from Jarizok and I'm /restitant/ to the idea of lynching him early.

So, Bill Door, Q and Miner.

Your thoughts?

---------- Post automerged at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I am not impressed.

16. Newcomb

You really think that thing he posted early about Miner lynching you potentially came from a town place?

Let me finish catching up; I'm like halfway through.

At this point I think I'd lynch Q > Bill > Miner though.

17. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

What am I, a pile of dirt.

18. Newcomb

[​IMG]

---------- Post automerged at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Like "do you stand by your RVS" is so derpy it's almost got to come from town.

Miner you're like, asking a lot, a lot a lot a lot of questions and your ratio of asking things to actual content is not great. It kind of makes me think you don't actually care about the answers.

If you're town: take a breath, back up, ask yourself who you think has a shot of getting lynched toDay (hint: fonti's probably not wrong there), go look at the posts those people have made, then ask yourself if the things they're saying and doing are likely to come from one alignment over the other, and if so, why, then share your work with the class.

---------- Post automerged at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

This post is why I wish we could still thumbs things.

Though townreading her for it would be a mistake I think.

Still a great post.

And remind me to ask you about the bolded after the game, fonti.

---------- Post automerged at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

That's definitely a normal reaction to fonti, yeah. I felt similarly in my first couple games.

I could see scum!Miner using this as easy paranoia here but I'm not sure he'd post it in the form of a question.

---------- Post automerged at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Hrm. I kinda agree with all that?

Although I'd say Q's just independently scummy because his first post was reminiscent of a dumpster fire.

The Bill thing, ehh. I can see it, but it's very much a narrative and not something I have super conviction in.

---------- Post automerged at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Maybe me, fonti, tom, Von, Cobalt are all town and we just ride happily into the sunset together like the best Christmas story ever.

---------- Post automerged at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Bill continuing to fence with Kalas about this despite not pushing hard in any particular direction with it is not a good look.

---------- Post automerged at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Ehhhhhh that's a wrench in the works maybe

---------- Post automerged at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Hah, found it.

Good call, Fluff.

---------- Post automerged at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Right?

I kind of want no one to be scum. I'm in a really good place right now and it's Christmas.

Maybe we should, instead of lynching people, give them a super tight hug, so tight that they explode with happiness and can't post anymore?

Or something like that but not as stupid.

19. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Hey Newcomb. Have we ever played together, or was it all near misses?

Expand? I seem to be getting a lot of attention but it's all coming from different vantages and without anything I can defend on.

---------- Post automerged at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Holy fuck you wrote more in the time it took to write that than I have all game.

20. Newcomb

That... is pretty blase for w/w. I feel like scum!Q would be a little more self-conscious about throwing that out there if he's with Bill.