1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Azur Lane - Mobile Shipgirl Gacha

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Thaumologist, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    So, Op-Si is on Season 3, and we're on our second META ship.

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm finding I'm doing significantly less damage to Ark Royal than I was to Hiryuu per instance, even though my fleet's the same, just slightly updated. This is vaguely surprising, as they're both CVs, but it's not much of a problem, because oil isn't a hindrance, outside of events.

I wonder a bit on timeframes for new META builds - there's Enterprise and Takao to go, but I'm not aware of any other remnants they could do yet. I guess maybe do them all in rotation, with a double month after that each time a new one comes out? But at the same point, that would let SKKs have such a backlog of sync materials that they'd be able to instantly max out new META ships on getting the first drop.

Another new addition is the 'auto' feature in Op-Si mode. It's useful in Story/Events, especially if you're grinding for currency, but it's only available once you 3-star, and clear the map ~10 times to bring it down to 'safe'. Once you're at that point, you've already seen the story, so I quite like it.

But it's now in Op-Si, and it's amazing. You pick one fleet, and then select the 'auto' option. The fleet will clear all required enemies, pick up all visible loot, and clear all challenges. It doesn't pick up hidden caches, seen through the mini-map, but that's about the only problem with it. Given the time-sink that gathering coordinates is for Ashen Showdown, I'm really enjoying this. I can (and do) still manually do missions when I'm free, but I can also fire-and-forget on a few of the maps, which is great.

How's everyone else doing? Did you manage to get Hiryuu and Ark Royal META?

2. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    New Event has confirmed UR ship

[​IMG]

3. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

My luck on AL continues, got New Jersey on my second 10 pull.