1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Bioschock Infinite for £1/€1/$1

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Dye, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Dye

Dye Second Year DLP Supporter

So apparently there is something called the Golden Joystick Awards where you can vote on a number of things related to gaming this year. This includes things like the best audio, best indie release, best personality and more. The people who run these awards have an offer where if you vote for one option in each of the categories (there's 21 of them) you will be able to buy Bioshock Inifnite for £1/€1/$1. Bioshock Infinite is a pretty damn good game so I'd suggest doing this. You'll also get discounts on Bioshock 1 and 2.

If you want to do this go to this site.

I'm not too sure that I've put this in the right place (should it be in the steam gifts thread?) so sorry for that.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  2. Moltenfire

Moltenfire Muggle

Thanks. I wonder how many people just pick the first option just to get the discount.

3. justsomepeople2

justsomepeople2 Squib DLP Supporter

I didn't know any of the people on the Youtube and E-sports questions so I just picked the ones I'd like to fuck the most.