1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Blacknova Traders

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by Delos, May 15, 2009.

1. Delos

Delos First Year DLP Supporter

This was a game I used to play a few years ago whenever I had 15 or 20 minutes to kill, and the latest Star Trek film brought it back to mind so I joined up again. Was curious whether anyone else has played/currently plays it.

Basically you start off with 1000 credits and a low level ship, and you travel throughout 5000 sectors trading at first and then later colonising planets, attacking or stealing from other vessels/planets, and a variety of other tactics to try and upgrade your ship and expand your empire. You can also enter formal alliances with other players and try to make a coordinated effort against other alliances/solitary players in a bid to boost your score and overall rank.

There are three games, and they reset every month, two months and three months respectively. The next universal reset is for June 1st.

It's a pretty simple, but entertaining game that uses a turn based system, your number of turns get used up fairly quickly and take a while to recharge so you can only really play for a little while each day.

Anyone who wants to take a look, here's the link:

http://www.blacknova.net/

2. Pacb

Pacb Guest

Wow.....I used to play this game then I don't know what happened I could not find the link anymore.....Thanks this is a great game