1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Blizzard to announce new game

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by KenderCleric, May 17, 2007.

1. Nobody

Nobody Backtraced

I'm pretty sure Knaak doesn't make the lore, he just writes stories in the universes. On another note... Blizzard has said battle.net would be vastly improved. When they were asked if subscription fees would be charged to use it.. they declined to answer.

Sounds pretty bad to me.

2. Mindless

Mindless Big Boss DLP Supporter

Hey, I'll fucking pony up to play Starcraft 2 on a refurbished Battle.Net. Have you been on lately? The place is a absolute shithole.

3. Nobody

Nobody Backtraced

A shiny new interface isn't going to detract from it being the same shithole it is now. I'd absolutely love to see a report system like WoW and some kind of real punishment for leaving games, but I doubt that'll happen. And that won't help the "bnet is a shithole" problem any more than a new interface will. Sure didn't help WoW; I stayed there for two years! :D

4. Wergan

Wergan Third Year

Hopefully the decline to answer is more of a too early to say, cause if plans change we don't want to shot our selves in the foot, rather then a we don't want to scare away all the fans due to a monthly bill.

If they do charge hopefully they will have about the same level as starcraft and warcraft 3 for free, and then for tournaments and other special stuff it costs. I could deal with that.

5. Mercenary

Mercenary Snake Eater

I hope they dont change B.net's fee( Non-existent at the moment). I think that is one of the things that made Starcraft popular. It was free to play over the internet. Cant wait for the Terran and Zerg section of s2.com to go up.

6. Aceera2001

Aceera2001 Squib

lol, the day starcraft 2 is released, Korea's economy will take a big dip. Everyone will be home "sick" playing it. :D

7. Mercenary

Mercenary Snake Eater

Okay... May 20th to June 19th. Its been a month. Unless you have something new to say... dont necro post.