1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Bluer Than Indigo by Vash - NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by Antivash, May 11, 2006.

1. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Ficwad || DLP || Fanfiction

Chapter 3 is done and posted. Silent, Syaoran, LT2000, and numerous others have my thanks for all the help they've given.

And Bah. Take your time next time silent. Make the mortals suffer! SUFFER I SAY!

2. moogleknight

moogleknight Second Year

GG, Vash.

Love your writing style, your ideas, and the general feel of your stories, keep it up!

3. Niffler Lord

Niffler Lord Headmaster

U ROXZ!!!

Ahum... Another great chapter as always Vash.

4. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Still no flames. Vash, what's happening? I dont count that thing on FicWad a flame.

5. Yarrgh!

Yarrgh! Pirate King

What thing on FicWad? There were't any flames at all...quite deserved, really.

6. Thorn

Thorn Professor

Amazing chapter Vash. I can't wait to see if Harry can break Hermione. I'm sure he can with this recent development within Hermione, but I still think it will take more than it did with Greengrass or Marietta.

Whats ironic, and I'm sure its what your going for, is that Hermione, 'Miss I'm Against the Slavery and Mistreat of Magical Creatures', is going to be a slave also. Maybe she'll find the same attachment to her slavery as the kind she doesn't understand within the House Elves.

Can't wait for 4 Vash.

7. World

World Oberstgruppenführer DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Very nice, I like your Harry (or rather, the not anymore caged beast inside him). Though I'm a bit wondering why he didn't 'acquire' that last girl, Demelza.

8. Naga's Shadow

Naga's Shadow Seventh Year

*Bows down to Vash* Absolutly amazing.

9. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

Amazing.

I just hope Hermione won't join. I hate her too much, and her character is too domineering to be slave like.

Plus, shes...Hermione.

ew.

10. Antivash

The thing syao was talking about was from Fanfiction.net and is

Its sort of a flame but not really.

I dont know, Syao. It scares me. How can I post this and get NO flames?! Its enough to make me want to quit writing all stop.

I know.. I know... Please... present all tributes in the form of Paypal donations.

Allow to say simply this. Hermione wont get hers for a while now. And she will not.. I repeat... NOT... become a slave to Harry.

He didnt aquire her because she had no value to him. Marietta holds little vaule aside from entertainment. She was also the Beast's key to freedom.

I know I do. And I know its amazing.

Thank you. I pride myself on my unique writing style and the general mood my stories project.

11. DarthBill

DarthBill The Chosen One

I believe the reason you haven't got any flames may be because the stupid, ff.net readers are starting to recognize that if you wrote it, they probably will take offense to it. Congratulations on teaching them their place.

I think it is a shame that you have no intention of enslaving Hermione. The fact that submissive servitude is so far out of character for her just shows that he would truly have to break her for it to work.

Great story.

12. Antivash

Hermione will be broke, simply not enslaved. I still debate whether her parents pull her from Hogwarts or not becase of what happens.

13. Naga's Shadow

Naga's Shadow Seventh Year

Harry should get Dobby to help him out wih Hermione. That will teach her to underestimate the house elves.

14. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

you should have them try to get back at harry if they find out, that way we can see some pointless bloodshed, godda love that pointless bloodshed :)

15. Master Slytherin

Master Slytherin Headmaster

There are so many concepts in this that I usually loathe (first-person, rape!fic, Marietta, slave-thing, lack of concrete plot) but somehow I'm inexplicably impressed with it. I read it in one sitting and really liked it.

I think what it all boils down to is writing style. I love the way in which it is written, it's very readable and interesting. Some credit goes to Silent o' course as I found 0 mistakes.

If you ever write a proper fic, I'll jump on it like Daphne on Harry's cock in mid-orgasm.

16. Antivash

Im offended, MS. There is plot, which will be clear later. Chapter 5 actually. And 4 will be posted as soon as it is returned from Silent. And Silent doesnt deserve SOME Credit. She deserves ALOT of credit. I expect there are huge amounts of mistakes in everything I write.

Syao does deserve some credit. He has pointed out smaller mistakes as he browses early versions of the chapters. Rain, SIlent, and Syao also deserve credit for being my sounding boards. I cant imagine who horrid it must be to listen to my horrible ideas.

Oedipus Flower is a semi-proper fic. Concrete plot, no rape, no marietta, though it IS first person. And its sequel will be FP as well. No Rape either.

17. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

0 mistakes?

Read it again theres lots of them, they're just soo tiny you miss them, like how they keep mising that when he spells me it comes out my, just tiny stuff like that that i pick up only cuz of the months reading fanfics. but almost all me's in this and Flower are spelled my.Though that is bout the only one I picked up. THAT IS GREAT BETAING!! Seeing as how I go and re read things again to find those little errors.
    (note: I didn't mean anything by this, as i was wanting to bring it up for awhile now.)

Why do you do that Vash? Just a quirk or something?

18. Master Slytherin

Master Slytherin Headmaster

Then I apologise. I was about to add "unless it develops later on" concerning the plot, I must have forgotten to add it *scratches head* Eh, I thought concrete hinted at it...

I think you misunderstood me overall, that was my way of praising your fic highly rather than a flame or something, it's just I'm doing exams at the moment and I'm finding it very difficult to be 100% positive :p The mere fact that I'm reading (and reviewing) something I wouldn't normally read means this is quite something.

And I wasn't dumbing Silent's work down at all either, I'm sure she does a wonderful job. Plus I was commenting on writing style rather than overall SPG work.

So yeah, apologies if I did offend you (unless I've missed some underlying joke/sarcasm). Damn, if the (wholly) positive reviews I give out seem negative, I'm kinda feeling sorry for the authors I've given negative feedback to....

19. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

Just being reviewed by Master Slytherin is honor enough...

The guy is scarcely positive anyways, an ok means it's a bestseller :) (Just kidding, don't hurt me)

20. Antivash

Stalicon: Its just accidental. Flower wasnt beta'd at all, so if someone would like to use the version I posted to Beta it and email it back, youd have my eternal (Read 5 minute) thanks.

Amersion: You are the first on my list of people to hurt. Reason: Im an admin and can abuse my powers like that.

MS: The fact that you missed my sarcasm means you need to take a break. Its an honor to have you review and I was just being bitchy. That was posted while I was at work.