1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey DLP authors, there's a bit less than a month left to wow us with your story about Daphne or Azkaban.

The Author applies the words to the paper or it gets the hose. Write or die! The more the merrier.

Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Castlevania (Netflix)

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Andrela, Feb 8, 2017.

1. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Okay, I was bummed out by Season 1, but Season 2 was excellent. The Trevor, Alucard, Sypha dynamic ended up being legitimately great.

The Isaac reimagining was spectacular and really looking forward to where they go from here with him in Season 3. I hope they don't regurgitate the Curse of Darkness "revenge on Hector" plot though. One of my least favorite Castlevania games.

Carmilla was a real standout as well. They really elevated her from her bland roles in the game. I will be sad if she doesn't ride a giant skull at some point though. Get dat bitch a skull please, Netflix.

2. awinarock

awinarock Fourth Champion

The Dracua vs Alucard/Trevor/Sypha was fucking gorgeous. Well animated and beautifully concluded.

3. Sey

Sey Seyberbully DLP Supporter

High Score:
    was a fucking babe. Unf.

4. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    She's no Sypha

5. Mutton

Mutton Unspeakable

I thought S2 was bad. Should have been 2 episodes shorter, had almost no development of the protagonists other than reading their character sheets, and the vampire plot just dragged. You basically only got the good old Ellis writing with Godbrand who was too good for this world

6. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You're objectively wrong [emoji14]