1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Chess.

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by Eidolonic, Aug 8, 2010.

1. TheWiseTomato

TheWiseTomato Prestigious Tomato ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So Eidolonic rolled me fairly handily earlier. As I plot and scheme for my revenge, I'd be keen to give others a game.

2. The Fine Balance

The Fine Balance Headmaster

3. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

I used to play Chess. Member of the College Chess club for, hm, 2.5 years or so I think. Was never that good at it, but I did have an official Chess Club rating. I forgot what it was but it was fairly mediocre.

4. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

I'm down for a game or few whenever, if you want to dust off some rust. I hadn't played extensively since high school (oh god, has it really been that long ago? I feel so old), but I've played a few games this week and haven't done too badly.

5. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Huh I'm the only remaining member of the Chess club at my high school, the rest having graduated last year, and am thus de facto president. I put it on my Resume and forgot about it.
    Maybe I'll get around to a game here.

6. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Well, if anyone wishes to play, I'm currently in Intermediate Lounge, chilling at a table while i do some reading.

All that is required is a yahoo ID (Free, fast, yadda), and java shit on computer to load applet. Link below will take you directly to the room and such. (Note: Gmail accounts do not work properly. You need an actual Yahoo ID)

http://games.yahoo.com/games/ante?r...c&profidhash=60bd728be8d9fe5e5b88db6bdf698d1f