1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Choose Your Side: An Aria of Torment Signups

Discussion in 'Graveyard' started by Lexicat, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Real life always should win over less real mafia life so enjoy and also the mall is the mall is the mall + movie...what is the argument against fun times?

If you give a "by this date" like idk evening of August 23 or whenever then someone might even run another mini\micro in the mean time.

2. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Actually, thinking now, my internet access might be shaky from the 20th to the 2nd or 3rd of September. I'm staying somewhere and I don't know if they have consistent Wifi.

So the options are this: I was planning to have it all done and started before I flew away on the 20th. I can update the game from coffee shops if need be, but that does mean I won't be around at every moment to referee role interactions and announce lynchings.

The other option is we run a game in media res. I still send out the roles for this game before the 20th, and we sit on it.

I'd like all my players to weigh in before I make a decision. Know that while I know which one I prefer, I'm not disclosing it because I don't want people to just vote on what they think I would want. Vote on what you personally desire/need and I'll make it happen. I made a commitment for this game and I'm seeing it through dammit.

3. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'd rather we just sit on it until you have a stable internet.

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Can we get a game in media res please!?

5. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

I can always do a slightly larger simple game. Witches, priests, burning at the stake. Maybe a 14-17 player game?

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

With the game having different roles than what I may have seen I would prefer to have my role early and wait until you have stable internet to figure out a plan. I ask a lot of questions in my QT so it would be good to be able to get a quick answer.

That being said I am ok with starting it sooner as well just receiving my role and thinking is my preference.

7. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

I'd rather wait. Classes and stuff.

8. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves High Inquisitor

Yep, I'm going on holiday on the 21st. I could still phone post, but I'd prefer to wait.

9. powerofdeath

powerofdeath Muggle

I cant really wait because school starting soon. I might have to unsign if this doesnt start by next week.

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

:(

Days are going to be pretty long so it's reasonably low intensity. Also its a more fun game. So you don't have to post like every day 100x,its less posting per day over longer time periods than scwmafia

11. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Then we will officially postpone until September. To those who are negatively impacted by this, my sincerest apologies. If you feel the need to leave the game, don't worry the game balance can be accommodated for you. (Yes, we made backup plans incase someone had to drop last minute.)

12. Riley

So...about ika's mini game and my offer for a Witch game? For thos who need a fix now, go sign up for ika's if you haven't already. If it's full we can wait and see how long it takes. All things depending and given the time frame, it should cover the gap. If it doesn't someone else can run another short game.

13. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

i was thiking we could do ziets batman game next unless if that would be too long after my small filler game

---------- Post automerged at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

but im up for either

14. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Batgame's my schtick :(

15. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Can you post pseudo sign ups in the event we can play it? Or can we start up a mini mafia game? Eidolonic might be ok with running another with a co-mod, or Ika or I don't mind too I think?

---------- Post automerged at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Zeit is star wars (but I haven't seen him in awhile?)

16. Riley

Zeit's been MIA for a while in regards to the forums. And Ika's sign ups are already going Citrus.

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Noted on both

18. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

after my mini i say if we still havea good wait we could do the batman one but meh whatever works

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I'd honestly prefer a strict start date for lexi's game and then plan accordingly with filler games

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Howdy. Just a status check?