1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Code Geass

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Paravon, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Xenon

Xenon Professor

Apparently dual-specing as a Ninja Master & a Miedo makes you invincible to atomic weaponry. Nunnally blocked it with her wheelchair no doubt; or at the very least asked it, very nicely, to stop. Still, I'm not supprised that both of them are alive. I kind of doubted they died when it happened. Someone needs to kick Lelouch in the balls for making Kaguya cry though. He also seems to have forgotten the meaning of subtlety.

But, oh god... I can't stop laughing. The Knight of One has the same Geass as Nunnally does in the spin off XD. I can't get the horrible mental images out of my head. Schneizel's still being FABULOUS; nothing new there.

I'm kind of hoping that Nunnally is being brainwashed/tricked/etc into this; and hasn't suddenly developed political competency and/or is channeling her Nightmare persona. Because otherwise I could canonicaly see Lelouch assassinating Schneizel and Cornelia then giving Nunnally Za Warudo The World as a birthday present and saying something like " Empress Nunnally-tan is Moe >:3 ". Worst Ending Ever -_-.

Having Nunnally doing this of her own free will sort of destroys either A: Lelouch and Nunnally's relationship or B: The FABULOUS "Plot".

It's kind of hard to imagine that Nunnally wasn't tricked into this somehow; and the show continues to skate around the ever expanding discarded pile of plot points ... bodies ... Pizza Hut boxes...well, you get the point.

Also: Where the fuck is Anya?

Orm Embar: Ah, I see her @ 11:02 now. Thanks, I had thought she had just fell into a plothole and died, or something.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  2. Orm Embar

Orm Embar Auror

She's with Schneizel, there was a brief scene with her sitting next to Cornelia at a council table.

3. Teks

Teks Third Year

Slowly Lulu is losing every potential female counterpart so far which leads to the only conclusion that fangirls will reach as soon as they see the ending credits that there is nothing but Lelouch/Suzaku mpreg bullshit. Hopefully something changes next episode to abolish that aberration of thought.

Lelouch is trolling Britannia and the UFN, Schneizel is trolling Lelouch, and we’re all being trolled by SunRise. - Code Trainwreck

4. JoJo23

JoJo23 Unspeakable

Meh, pretty dull episode, only thing reviled was Ougi's baby.

5. Jibril

Jibril Headmaster

I agree. Also pink Lancelot was awesome. As was C.C.xLelouch moment.

6. LogrusMage

LogrusMage Supreme Mugwump

Wrong. We also learned that Schneizel is a lying fuck, and we got a lot more build up as to just what exactly Lulouche and Suzaku "promised" they'd do.

:D

7. Sagita

Sagita Fourth Year

I really liked this episode, the battle of the masterminds is epic.

I wonder how Lelouch will get out of this situations he has gotten himself in...

And yes, Schneizel is a lying bastard...

Cornelia T.T

8. JohnThePyro

JohnThePyro Headmaster

I liked this episode, showed a little of the old feeling back into the show. Not so much as focused on geass, but rather the military and intellectual minds involved in the battle.

Also, anyone have a guess on what Suzaku and Lelouch agreed upon?

9. LogrusMage

LogrusMage Supreme Mugwump

A) Cornellia ain't done foo. For the love of geass, if NUNALLY is alive, I doubt Cornellia will stay down. Her tits are to epic to not bring back. That is why Euphy was able to die... she lacked boobage.

B) I'm guessing they promised to unite the world to bring an end to conflict or some such shit <_<

10. Sagita

Sagita Fourth Year

My own guess would be that they promised to destroy the world and rebuild it from the ashes so that they can rule it and make it oh so fair XD

11. Jibril

Jibril Headmaster

Isn't the same thing afterall? Unite/change the world=destroy and rebuild/rule the world.

12. Sagita

Sagita Fourth Year

Yes... And then Suzaku killes Lelouch for his sins =D

And he marries Kallen :O

13. Jibril

Jibril Headmaster

And C.C. stomps them in her pink Lancelot on her way to Pizza Hut :)

And Arthur the Cat becomes the new Emperor! :D

14. Sagita

Sagita Fourth Year

That makes sense :) I can not believe I did not see that one coming.

15. JohnThePyro

JohnThePyro Headmaster

Epic episode was EPIC.

No other way to describe it.

16. Sagita

Sagita Fourth Year

I feel the need to agree. It was so awesome I was left expecting more.

Cornelia and her knight are alive... That was a bit overdone, no? Altough considering that Nunally and Sayoko survived I guess Guillford had a chance, after all he was further away from the explosion.

And WTF with Sayoko and the scientist (... I forgot the name), a plot by Lelouch to distract the core members of the black knights?

17. JohnThePyro

JohnThePyro Headmaster

I'm tempted to believe that It's partly that, but it seems that Lelouch has at least some semblance of a heart left in him. He was probably doing it for both reasons. I also believe this was his attempt to infiltrate the knights with sayoko, until he needs her to knife someone in the back.

18. Teks

Teks Third Year

In the scene where Lulu owns his bro, the guard holding Schneizel's intern (Naoto?) apparently went above and beyond the call of duty by injecting him with Refrain. Ok, wtf? Refrain at this point? I seriously thought we already got past that; what purpose can this serve?

19. JohnThePyro

JohnThePyro Headmaster

Might be refrain, might be just a drug to knock him out.

We were never told.

20. Teks

Teks Third Year

Anyone else feel any tingle for the last episode?
    Code Geass is done in a few hours. I'm pretty sure it will not disappoint.